Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nak88 View Post
    Too early, I feel very disappointed. I really wanted to enjoy my blood elf leveling, 2 weeks of prepatch is just too short. Anyways, ready to go to Outland!
    So you want everyone to sit in a prepatch for a month+ while blood elves level up? They had to wait until actually release originally to level.

Two weeks of prepatch is perfect, no one wants to be sitting around anticipating release for any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    Why? It's 2 weeks more than they got when TBC launched.
    What dumb logic is that?
    Original launch didn't have character boosts, it also had more raids available and you didn't get a damn mount for irl money. You are essentially missing launch experience and you know what? TBC had growing population, so you constantly had MORE player to play with. If you think that TBC will be played as much two months into the expansion as it was on first week - well

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ozzynclyde View Post
    So you want everyone to sit in a prepatch for a month+ while blood elves level up? They had to wait until actually release originally to level.

Two weeks of prepatch is perfect, no one wants to be sitting around anticipating release for any longer.
    OR! They could have allowed boosts for Belfs...?!

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Great, but how the fuck are normal people supposed to level draeneis/BEs in 2 weeks? Give us a brutal xp boost for the prepatch or something.
    Level up after release too? The prepatch isnt designed for draenei and BE to get to 58 lol. When was that ever the idea? Be thankful you get a head start for 2 weeks because it was never there originally back in the day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    What dumb logic is that?
    Original launch didn't have character boosts, it also had more raids available and you didn't get a damn mount for irl money. You are essentially missing launch experience and you know what? TBC had growing population, so you constantly had MORE player to play with. If you think that TBC will be played as much two months into the expansion as it was on first week - well

- - - Updated - - -

OR! They could have allowed boosts for Belfs...?!
    It's still not a fuck you to people who want to level them for TBC. Getting them 2 weeks earlier than last time is already a big change just like boosts are. 2 weeks is entirely fair imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

$35 for the character on both versions... I mean, who isn't going to pay for this?
    Last edited by DechCJC; 2021-05-06 at 06:18 PM.

I hate to be that guy but I really cannot see TBC holding the same popularity as classic. I loved Classic because of the levelling experience. Beyond new raids I can't see a repeat of the queues/lag/full servers that we had on Classic launch.

Quote Originally Posted by joxur View Post
    No new servers? pass..
    this isnt a diablo season,you can still go lvl a char now to 58-60 until tbc launches,and if the population is to high im sure they will add servers,but thats literaly not happening

You just know they're gonna start selling Spectral Tigers in some ridiculous 6 month game time package.

Such a dick move to surprise us with less than 2 weeks notice, as in less than 2 resets, with a pre-patch that will last for less than 2 weeks.

Too soon imo, barely enough time to prep a blood elf/draenei. Also no new fresh servers is very dissapointing. Still looking forward to play, especially considering how long Shadowlands has been in a drought. I guess 9.1 at the very earliest would be 1 month later, at the latest somewhere in August.

Here I thought people would be excited that release is around the corner. I personally am.

Looking at the official forums though and people are throwing a frenzy over the short prepatch. I guess I don't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Tronski View Post
    Such a dick move to surprise us with less than 2 weeks notice, as in less than 2 resets, with a pre-patch that will last for less than 2 weeks.
    Perfect timing for me. I couldn't be more happy with it. I don't have to sit around anticipating for weeks and weeks, now it's almost here! From past experience, long pre-patches are agonizingly slow to pass. I'm thrilled about only two weeks.

Though, I suppose there are some loose ends people may have wanted to finish up with Classic raiding and whatnot.

Lmao.. a 3 week notice. If only they'd allow you to purchase a character boost for IRL money for those who won't have time to catch up given the short notice.

OH WAIT........

Ok...

So Late June-Early July release for 9.1, then.

would have bought it for the mount AND the toys but i will not play bc classic so 70usd for a mount is a hard pass. disappointed that we dont get the toys on retail. saved me some money

Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    $35 for the character on both versions... I mean, who isn't going to pay for this?
    yours truly. also pretty much all the people I play with.

"BUT IT IS A GOOD SURPRISE"

Almost no one asked for TBC Classic to be released this early, especially since BT and other raids haven't been truly tested yet...unless they wanna do some PTR type shit later on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyvamp View Post
    9.1 where though...
    Nowhere near ready yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludvig View Post
    yours truly. also pretty much all the people I play with.
    For real? I mean I guess if you have literally no interest in playing one of the versions, for me it's too much of a 'what if i want to in the future?' scenario to not take it.

2 weeks to lvl from 1 to 60. fun...

Quote Originally Posted by Nak88 View Post
    Too early, I feel very disappointed. I really wanted to enjoy my blood elf leveling, 2 weeks of prepatch is just too short. Anyways, ready to go to Outland!
    Complain less.

Original TBC you had no soyboy BE during prepatch. You are getting 2 weeks longer than origin