Page 1 of 15
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Return to Outland on June 1 in Burning Crusade Classic™

Return to Outland on June 1 in Burning Crusade Classic™
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Beyond the Dark Portal in the Blasted Lands lies a realm shattered by the machinations of the Burning Legion: Outland, the once beautiful orc homeworld of Draenor. Seek out its mysteries beginning June 1 when Burning Crusade Classic™ launches around the world.

Before that, however, every hero must make a choice. Beginning on May 18, after each regional scheduled maintenance, the Burning Crusade Classic Pre-expansion Patch will be released, and each character must choose whether to advance onward to Burning Crusade, move to a Classic Era realm, or use the Character Clone service to play in both games. Read more about this process.

Heroes who choose to cross the Dark Portal will find themselves in Hellfire Peninsula, an aptly named barren wasteland, where fel orcs and cruel demons roam free. The established outposts of Thrallmar (for the Horde) and Honor Hold (for the Alliance) are not able to deter this endless tide of darkness on their own. It is up to you to fight for this shattered world to rid it from evil. . . or watch its demonic denizens consume everything you hold dear.

Join the Global Launch

World of Warcraft®: Burning Crusade Classic will launch in the Americas, Europe, Taiwan, Korea, and Australia/New Zealand at the same time. Wherever you live and whatever path you choose to take, you can be part of one global adventure beyond the Dark Portal.

Check the details below for the exact time you can start playing and begin your journey into Outland.

For more information on World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade Classic, visit the official site. We look forward to seeing you in Outland, hero!

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuck yeah

Lmao they made a mount for the digital deluxe edition. Both for TBC Classic AND Retail.

While I am glad for BC and have been eagerly looking forward to it this short of notice complete ruins my plans for launch. I had a group of friends we were going to use vacation time to dungeon grind to 70 over the first couple days of the expansion. Because of Blizzard giving this short of notice two people in the group will not be able to give adequate notice to their employers to use vacation time for the launch. Thanks Blizz, all you had to do was be forthcoming with the information a few weeks earlier.

Fantastic. Can't wait.

Isn't june 1st a Tuesday? Not a monday...

No new servers? pass..

9.1 where though...

Short notice?? I love it, this is how you should do expansions with giving people little time to prepare.
    GJ blizz!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deferionus View Post
    While I am glad for BC and have been eagerly looking forward to it this short of notice complete ruins my plans for launch. I had a group of friends we were going to use vacation time to dungeon grind to 70 over the first couple days of the expansion. Because of Blizzard giving this short of notice two people in the group will not be able to give adequate notice to their employers to use vacation time for the launch. Thanks Blizz, all you had to do was be forthcoming with the information a few weeks earlier.
    This is exactly how it should be.. a big surprise!!

Vacation time off to play a video game? What?

It's just a game, and will be out 2 years before Classic Wrath. Plenty of time to level up and gear in two years. Just play it after work or school and weekends, abd you'll hit 70 soon enough.

Plus don't rush it. It's the journey, not the destination.

1 week or 1 month for prepatch who cares? You've got 2 years to play.
    Last edited by Zorachus; 2021-05-06 at 05:32 PM.

Holy shit. Does Blizzard even know what they are doing? Screwing every player because of some stupid FF14/Aion/SWTOR/ESO release that no WoW player cares about anyway. 2 weeks of prepatch is not enough.

lol yall will complain about anything. Get over your entitled selves sheesh.

2 weeks pre-patch. Well, fuck Bloodelf/Draenai Players I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorachus View Post
    1 week or 1 month for prepatch who cares? You've got 2 years to play.
    Limited tabard available only during prepatch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    Why? It's 2 weeks more than they got when TBC launched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    Two weeks more to level then the original pre-patch allowed......

As expected was just wondering which way round they would do them, so its BC to go up against the ESO release and 9.1 against the FFXIV release

3+ Year Old Account
    Too early, I feel very disappointed. I really wanted to enjoy my blood elf leveling, 2 weeks of prepatch is just too short. Anyways, ready to go to Outland!

15+ Year Old Account
    Great, but how the fuck are normal people supposed to level draeneis/BEs in 2 weeks? Give us a brutal xp boost for the prepatch or something.

Nice

Disapointed in all the Delux Edition stuff but we knew that a while.