5+ Year Old Account

Burning crusade clone

Hello there!
    Why they made service like character clone to the game? i know because its $$$ but it ruin whole economy in game, because i can take gold from everyone in my guild clone my character to BC and then give to another guy in my guild he gonna make this same and the rest of us so we gonna have all our gold X 1 character from everyone in our guild xd wtf is that

ooga booga Indeed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    If you read the way it works you could only do this for a single character. It takes a snapshot right before pre-patch and then that snapshot is what's cloned.
    ^ This. What OP is describing isn't possible

5+ Year Old Account
    There will be any "fresh" tbc servers?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hastis View Post
    Hello there!
    Why they made service like character clone to the game? i know because its $$$ but it ruin whole economy in game, because i can take gold from everyone in my guild clone my character to BC and then give to another guy in my guild he gonna make this same and the rest of us so we gonna have all our gold X 1 character from everyone in our guild xd wtf is that
    you cant do that, because the clone all happens at once, you cant clone then trade gold then clone, and do that over and over.

How long do unactivated clones exist for? If I wanted to procrastinate my decision, for instance.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by varren View Post
    How long do unactivated clones exist for? If I wanted to procrastinate my decision, for instance.
    The way the system is set up I'd say it's possible for them to last forever.

But knowing Blizz it'll only last as long as Phase 1....
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post

Yeah I mean in theory, what's really the difference between a level 60 Classic clone vs a fresh lvl 1 taking up space on their servers.

Can absolutely see them putting some sort of time limit to get people to impulse buy though

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post

For sure. No doubt a week or two before phase 2 they will put out an "Emergency, if you don't do this now then it is never.. because we are ending the service! All major credit cards and paypal accepted!"