Questions about Youtube processing

I have absolutely no idea which subforum to post this to, hope i'm right here.
    So basically, i decided to do some youtube stuff on the side, record and upload my gameplay from time to time. So i did, and i edited in davinci resolve, and then i rendered the video several times, because i wanted to see which quality i would be fine with. I rendered with the following setups (1440p is my native resolution by the way):

QuickTime, H.264, 1080p. Filesize: 1.19GB
    QuickTime, H.264, 1440p. Filesize: 1.26GB
    QuickTime, DNxHR SQ, 1440p. Filesize: 51.6GB
    QuickTime, DNxHR HQ, 1440p. Filesize: 78.1GB

The 2 H.264 renderings looked like absolute garbage, so i discarded them. The quality difference between the other 2 renderings was very small, almost indistinguishable to me, so i went with the smaller filesize. The upload took 13 hours, which is okay, but that's not the point.
    The HD processing took 4 days. The 2k processing took an entire god damn week.
    So basically my question is, how do so many channels upload 2k and 4k videos almost DAILY when the processing for my video of moderate length (around 15 minutes) takes this long, and is there any format that doesn't compromise on quality but is maybe more easily digestible for whatever youtube uses to process the quality?

You’d probably be better off on a dedicated Reddit page, or something.

But I assume prolific uploaders have their videos scheduled in advance. Or maybe YouTube has faster processing as a paid service? idk

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelyron View Post
    The 2k processing took an entire god damn week.
    So basically my question is, how do so many channels upload 2k and 4k videos almost DAILY when the processing for my video of moderate length (around 15 minutes) takes this long,
    Is your upload speed capped by your internet service or their hardware? It should be possible to pay more to get a higher upload speed. Also maybe they give special treatment to channel owners that have a high subscriber count since they're the ones who bring in advertisement money.

Many YouTubers create content that was shot a week ago ago but they make it appear to be shot on the same-day as the online release. So that can be deceiving at times.

What's with all the youtube topics atm? Did I miss something?
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

5+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully, these replies were of use but please follow the above advice and seek assistance where better suited.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."