“brb banana phone” is a completely new semi-hardcore PVP/PVE guild formed for TBC, having the goal of competing on the very highest level in the arena through all means (e.g. complement PVP gear by also doing PVE).

I am currently also looking for players that want to take the responsibility of a guild officer and help me with organization and guild management altogether, setup discord etc as I am currently completely alone, so all help is appreciated

What we are aiming for:

In TBC, like in classic, guilds play a huge part of WoW. Everybody remembers their TBC days, the friendships, the epic raiding battles and arena fights or simply the town idling while socializing in Teamspeak. We want to bring back that feeling!

As a consequence, we don’t want to become a mass guild for everyone but rather a great community that unites a “smaller” base of highly skilled PVP players where everyone knows each other and hopefully long-lasting friendships and companionships will develop. If you are proud to be a member of the guild our goal is achieved! Therefore, Friends & Family of accepted players are of course allowed to join too!

An environment that allows our players to be able to compete at the highest level in PvP but also a chance for a competitive PVE environment to complement their PVP gear while members will be expected to give their best and constantly improve.

Fill the top part of the Arena ladder i.e., be among the highest rated arena players. Needless to say, we will also be striking fear into the enemies’ heart in Battlegrounds and WPVP :wink:

A team of like-minded people pushing for the highest ranks they can achieve throughout all of TBC

Having a lot of fun! (just imagine Elemental Plateau :slight_smile: )

Requirements to join:

Speak English in guild chat. Language is a huge part for everyone to feel included in the community, but every nationality is welcome (I myself am from Austria)

Don’t be an ******* – we’d rather not have the absolute best player in the guild if he is unfriendly or hostile towards other guild members. Criticism is of course allowed, but can always be expressed in a constructive manner. People that turn out to be anti-social, unfriendly or hostile players will be removed from the guild with no exception.

Achieved Gladiator or Elite (2400+) rating on retail in (multiple) seasons since Legion, preferably have 2700+ Rating achieved since Legion.

Min/Maxing when it comes to PVP (Professions etc).

Be active.

Raiding:

For our goal to remain at the highest competitive level in PVP, complementary raiding will be necessary.

If you have a class that doesn’t need PVE gear for BIS PVP gear or don’t want to play PVE, you can stop reading here and I hope to see your application soon.

For all others that will need to do PVE or want to for nostalgia, keep on reading.

There may also be a spot for people who SOLELY want to do PVE if we don’t manage to fill the raid through also-PVP players.

However as of now, PVP players that want to raid too, will have priority. Your main orientation however shouldn’t mean you can perform worse in PVE just because your focus is on PVP. This would be disrespectful to all players that put their highest effort in PVE at a high level too.

As the guild grows, we might even open another 25man roster.

What we expect from our members for Raiding:

To have a suitable and efficient roster we plan to recruit ~30 people that need to bring the following:

At least 90% attendance for all raid days.

Fully optimized gameplay (spec, consumes, boss tactic preparation etc.). Professions should be maxed for PVP purposes! We don’t think we need that slight edge to clear the PVE content at a quick pace. After progress this will be severely relaxed.

Previous raiding experience, preferably at a semi hardcore level in any expansion.

Raiding should mainly be a lot of fun for everyone! Nevertheless, we expect players to adhere to above expectations, not because we aim for server firsts in PVE or be HIGHLY competitive in PVE, but think it’s extremely disrespectful to all players that do adhere and put in their best effort to ensure that raiding will be as pleasant, efficient and smooth as possible for everyone. Leeching is not accepted and your spot in the roster shouldn’t be taken for granted if you visibly slack.

Raid Times:

Will be decided by the roster to suit the most people possible.

Envisioned is Thursday/Sunday 20:00-23:30 CET. The goal is to clear all progress raid instance within one evening.

After progress, which we don’t expect to last long, the second raid day will be used as alt-raiding day IF we find enough participants – but I expect everyone wants to play an alt in TBC too, so I am quite optimistic about that.

Loot:

EPGP (MS > OS, mains > alts) during progress combined with loot council (warlock 2set bonus etc). After progress, it will be PvP MS > PVE MS). Additional effort points could be e.g. for example contributing materials to the guild needed for the tanks resistance gear in SSC or taking the responsibility of guild officer and helping with organisation
Recruiting needs:

Please check the discord for roster composition and needs, as of thread creation, I am the only guild member and EVERYTHING is needed :smiley:

Application form you will find in the discord channel.

Join our discord channel here —> discord.gg/2MTDgAjFaY

Or dm me