WoW Patch 9.0.5 Hotfixes - May 7, 2021

WoW Patch 9.0.5 Hotfixes - May 7, 2021
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Dungeons and Raids

• Castle Nathria
      • Lady Inerva Darkvein
        • [With regional restarts] Health reduced by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
        • [With regional restarts] Conjured Manifestation and Harnessed Specter health reduced by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
        • [With regional restarts] Fixed an issue where Concentrated Anima and Shared Suffering could choose a player currently affected by Forgeborne Reveries (Necrolord Soulbind).
    • Spires of Ascension
      • Kin-Tara
        • Fixed an issue where she would sometimes choose to fly out of the area and reset the encounter.
    Last edited by Lumy; 2021-05-08 at 01:48 AM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nerfing wrong boss?

Denathrius hasnt hot any nerfs. Nerf his hp by 5% and blood price damage too.

Seems like a weird nerf. She's already only a little harder than Xymox and Sun King.

Fixed an issue where she would sometimes choose to fly out of the area and reset the encounter.
    did bllizzard set a gender to NPC ?

Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post
    i agree to nerf denathrius THE DAY AFTER they remove the Cutting Edge achievement

Imagine needing nerfs to do an already easy af raid xDD

Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post
    Cant nerf Donny until 9.1 because of Cutting Edge.

Regarding this nerf, seems a bit out of place;
    Mythic kills by boss;
    M: Shriekwing 12725 (30.53%)
    M: Huntsman Altimor 11339 (27.20%)
    M: Hungering Destroyer 8603 (20.64%)
    M: Lady Inerva Darkvein 6348 (15.23%)
    M: Artificer Xy'mox 5901 (14.16%)
    M: Sun King's Salvation 7093 (17.02%)
    M: The Council of Blood 4132 (9.91%)
    M: Sludgefist 3399 (8.15%)
    M: Stone Legion Generals 2185 (5.24%)
    M: Sire Denathrius 1045 (2.51%)

If they wanna breadcrumb nerfs in to aide guild progression for the small amount of guilds who are still bothering to play this game they should nerf Artificer and Council by 10%, and sludge by 5%. then in about 6 weeks nerf Stone Legion. Once 9.1 drops they can do whatever they want with the whole thing as its gonna get out-geared and nobodies gonna run it anyway.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Declaron View Post
    Cant nerf Donny until 9.1 because of Cutting Edge.
    ...What? They always nerf end bosses, Cutting Edge or not. Most of them would have received multiple changes by now, regardless of their initial difficulty. Denathrius is an anomaly, completely untouched for nearly six months - and even though he is one of better balanced end bosses in history, that's still far too long to leave him without changes.
    Also, Cutting Edge is a sum of all bosses, not just the last one - and they nerfed pretty much everything else. It's a really weird decision, especially since it would be really easy to suggest some simple nerfs. I guess we'll see what happens when Ion kills him (next week or so).
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandamonia View Post
    Imagine needing nerfs to do an already easy af raid xDD
    Imagine being a smug douche about things that always happen.

Weird nerf. I wish they would fix the stupid RNG auto-wipes and broken spell queue on SLG.

Quote Originally Posted by Nehem View Post
    did bllizzard set a gender to NPC ?
    You what? The NPC's name is literally LADY Inerva Darkvein. I'm sure you're probably trolling, at least I hope you are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eninya View Post
    Weird nerf. I wish they would fix the stupid RNG auto-wipes and broken spell queue on SLG.
    SLG is fine now.

Ah, yes. Love wasting a pull because spell queue derps out and 1 in 8 pulls decides Wicked Blades has to skip the line and blow up the raid when it's supposed to be Crystallize. Or when Draven just takes a vacation and the intermission drags way out because he doesn't feel like grounding any adds. Or entering a transition with NO adds at all. Or when Ravenous Feast targets people at the same time as Bombardments, or people with Wicked Blades.

It feels like it wasn't tested at all, and I'm glad I didn't have to even pull it before the first set of "fixes".

Quote Originally Posted by noladrew View Post
    You what? The NPC's name is literally LADY Inerva Darkvein. I'm sure you're probably trolling, at least I hope you are.

- - - Updated - - -

SLG is fine now.
    ofc I'm trolling xd