Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    "I want to massively change the core experience of the game to force everyone to play the game the way I want to play it, and anyone who disagrees is a big dumb doo doo head who doesn't deserve to play" is how we got the unfathomable shitshow that is retail, which is as easy to access as a click of the button in your b.net client!
    Last edited by Thage; 2021-05-09 at 02:01 PM.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

You could play with a group of friends, It would solved everything and leave everyone else alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    Wow thanks for adding nothing of value. I wanna tell you that one day you'll grow up and be able to post an actual argument that makes sense and is relevant to the original post, but considering your account is over 10 years old you're probably just a really stupid adult and you'll never change.
    What needs to be said? You are trying to dictate how other people play the game. Your method was the way they intended you to play and I am not disputing that. But, they also made it possible to solo level which for those of us adults who have other responsibilities we can't just sit around and wait for a party in our limited time. I log in do 2-3 quests and log out. Do you feel better now that I have given more of a response? Not that an intelligent person needed this spelled out for them. I said all that needed to be said
    Last edited by vindicatorx; 2021-05-10 at 03:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had good experiences leveling my Paladin through Classic. a lot of "hey you doing this quest too?", a lot of "hey you want some help?", people dropping a Renew or Buff on me as they pass by, etc. Slogging through Mara yesterday tanking was an experience on itself, and even though it didn't go perfectly, our group full cleared everything and we had fun doing it.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything