Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I think convoke stands a good chance of surviving an expansion. They do a pretty good job with druid design considering the moon spells.
    good chance? Doubt it... it's one of the most busted spells currently and the rng with it can make certain points in encounters piss easy...or it could not. I'm sure it's a fun spell when it works, but it's just poor designed imo.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    Love how people are saying Divine Toll, but not Ashen Hallow. I can live without DT, but AH is fantastic
    Ashen Hallow feels awful to use, and not nearly as interesting in my opinion. Especially as prot/ret, a cast time on an ability with a 4 minute CD is clunky. Divine Toll is smoother to use, a 1 minute CD, and provides utility outside of just "bigger numbers!" for prot.

I personaly hope Mindgames will find its way to discipline and shadow toolkit. Priests are just toothless without it in PvP.

Also Flayed Shot for survival hunters and Hunt for havoc DH.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    Just a fun, simple question...
    Just a realistic answer: Soulshape.
    I bet all my gold.

Edit:
    It is not the cov-skill that I like the most, but it is the cov-skill that I am sure that if this does not survive after the end of SL ... we will have a civil war.
    Last edited by Fantazma; 2021-05-08 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantazma View Post
    Just a realistic answer: Soulshape.
    I bet all my gold.

Edit:
    It is not the cov-skill that I like the most, but it is the cov-skill that I am sure that if this does not survive after the end of SL ... we will have a civil war.
    The problem is that Soulshape is not restricted to a class, so who should inherit it past SL? Warlocks? Mages? Why them?

My bet would be druids, shapeshifting is their thing and they used to have Displacer Beast talent, which was almost the same... But out of all classes, druids have least use for Soulshape thanks to toolkit they already have.

I think Ion hinted in the recent Preach interview that Convoke would be a baseline Balance ability going forward, which seems like a pretty good and logical move.

Quote Originally Posted by JavelinJoe View Post
    Its been AGES since we had anything new
    This is only true if you ignore all the new things.

Quote Originally Posted by Utigarde View Post
    I think Ion hinted in the recent Preach interview that Convoke would be a baseline Balance ability going forward, which seems like a pretty good and logical move.
    That's disappointing. I had hoped it would stay for all 4 specs.

As a Kyrian Paladin I'd be sad if they didn't make Divine Toll baseline or at least a talent To me it feels so satisfying throwing shields or shocks in all directions

I can see Mindgames being turned into a PvP talent

For Hunter, I would really love to keep Resonating arrow. Maybe it's not too big dps bonus in pve, but its ability to remove LoS is something I really enjoy. In pvp and pve.