Page 1 of 4
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    What class/race do you plan on boosting to 58?

    If you do plan on buying the boost what class/race combo?

    I'm thinking troll shaman but I like the lower bg q times on alliance. Maybe a gnome warlock..

  2. #2
    > buying a boost when leveling is the only good part of old wow


    Why?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    > buying a boost when leveling is the only good part of old wow


    Why?
    Do you know of a way to refund the boost portion of deluxe?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

    Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming

  4. #4
    As you cant boost BE or Draenei I have to level anyway

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    > buying a boost when leveling is the only good part of old wow


    Why?
    Leveling isn't the best or even a good part of any version of WoW. It's a chore that has to be done before actually playing the game.
    Voidshuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Leveling isn't the best or even a good part of any version of WoW. It's a chore that has to be done before actually playing the game.
    I am glad we got people like this that know how everyone feels and speaks for them. Not only as a for most or many but an absolute for all.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    I am glad we got people like this that know how everyone feels and speaks for them. Not only as a for most or many but an absolute for all.
    I never said I'm speaking for anybody other than myself. Just like the guy I was responding to didn't say he was speaking for anybody other than himself.
    Voidshuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    I never said I'm speaking for anybody other than myself. Just like the guy I was responding to didn't say he was speaking for anybody other than himself.
    Well I guess we are all so lucky to know what you two think merely as individuals than. I am glad it was cleared up.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    Well I guess we are all so lucky to know what you two think merely as individuals than. I am glad it was cleared up.
    That's literally what a forum is for, yes.
    Voidshuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    That's literally what a forum is for, yes.
    I am confused why you are soap boxing this?

  11. #11
    Human warrior.
    I'll craft bis epic swords and then spec into swords and have human sword racial.
    Winning.

  12. #12
    Brewmaster Depakote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Alpha Quadrant
    Posts
    1,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Leveling isn't the best or even a good part of any version of WoW. It's a chore that has to be done before actually playing the game.
    lol Leveling is part of the game..

    - - - Updated - - -




    As for what i'll be boosting, i'll be boosting nothing as i'm done with this joke of a game.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Depakote View Post
    lol Leveling is part of the game..

    - - - Updated - - -




    As for what i'll be boosting, i'll be boosting nothing as i'm done with this joke of a game.
    See ya on June 1st.

    I’ll be boosting a Druid for easy Herb/Alch CDs on alt account and another Hunter on main account.
    Last edited by Prag; 2021-05-08 at 05:47 PM.

  14. #14
    nothing, boosting completely misses the point of an RPG

  15. #15
    The only classes I don't have leveled up are warrior, shaman, and rogue. Plan on leveling a Belf rogue and draenei shaman, and leveling a warrior is miserable so probably a warrior.

    Not sure what race yet though.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ludvig View Post
    nothing, boosting completely misses the point of an RPG
    Meh, I prefer the endgame. Plus I've leveled 6 toons in classic, and probably close to 100 toons in retail. I'm okay with getting a boost. I've experienced the content a million times.
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

  16. #16
    Brewmaster Depakote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Alpha Quadrant
    Posts
    1,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    See ya on June 1st.

    I’ll be boosting a Druid for easy Herb/Alch CDs on alt account and another Hunter on main account.
    No you won't.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Leveling isn't the best or even a good part of any version of WoW.
    Well it is the best part, because after you level you get stuck in the endless repetitive grind of raiding etc.

    Levelling is full of variety and exploration ... obviously the best part.

    Due to COVID-19, Germany is running out of sausages and cheese.
    The government considers this to be the Wurst Käse scenario

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Well it is the best part, because after you level you get stuck in the endless repetitive grind of raiding etc.

    Levelling is full of variety and exploration ... obviously the best part.
    I don’t think you’re wrong, I just think it’s a matter of opinion.

    I love leveling (the first few times) because the progression of power with new talents points is nice. I feel a little more powerful with each (most) point(s).

    That’s why I like end game too, though. Instead of endless “Kill X” or “Gather Y”, I’m killing bosses with friends and getting gear.

    Nothing wrong with either view, I just think “best” is personal.

    Really looking forward to Outlands quests. I started late TBC and didn’t really pay attention.

  19. #19
    Brewmaster Depakote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Alpha Quadrant
    Posts
    1,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    I don’t think you’re wrong, I just think it’s a matter of opinion.

    I love leveling (the first few times) because the progression of power with new talents points is nice. I feel a little more powerful with each (most) point(s).

    That’s why I like end game too, though. Instead of endless “Kill X” or “Gather Y”, I’m killing bosses with friends and getting gear.

    Nothing wrong with either view, I just think “best” is personal.

    Really looking forward to Outlands quests. I started late TBC and didn’t really pay attention.
    That's the thing though. There is no real end game in World of Warcraft, every quest isn't a mindless thing as you claim as they usually have a reason you're doing it (until Nu-WoW) and it tells you a bit of story for the dungeons/raid of a given zone. That's not an opinion, that's just obvious fact.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Depakote View Post
    That's the thing though. There is no real end game in World of Warcraft, every quest isn't a mindless thing as you claim as they usually have a reason you're doing it (until Nu-WoW) and it tells you a bit of story for the dungeons/raid of a given zone. That's not an opinion, that's just obvious fact.
    You have a really strange understanding of opinion vs fact, but I’m glad you enjoy questing, too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •