Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Probably a Mage on each account. It will be nice to be able to set my hearth in Shattrath on all of my leveling toons, with those portals to all major cities on Azeroth.

Edit: Don't judge, many players did this back in OG TBC. It's nothing new.
    Last edited by Laerrus; 2021-05-09 at 04:22 AM.

Probably a Hunter or Warlock. But possibly a Warrior or Paladin.

We don't think flying makes questing quicker. We think it makes it trivial. There is a difference. Source
    How does flying trivialise this quest?
    Cherry picking data, have a read.

Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    I don’t think you’re wrong, I just think it’s a matter of opinion.
    What is fact is that levelling is full of variety and exploration, and raiding is endless repetitive grind.

What is opinion is do you prefer endless repetitive grind to variety and exploration.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    What is fact is that levelling is full of variety and exploration, and raiding is endless repetitive grind.

What is opinion is do you prefer endless repetitive grind to variety and exploration.
    You can say the same about leveling after you level once, other people dont enjoy the leveling experience, just move on and quit beating a dead horse

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Leveling isn't the best or even a good part of any version of WoW. It's a chore that has to be done before actually playing the game.
    That is highly subjective. Leveling is a huge part of vanilla. I don't understand why we just cant have TBC.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, that is "a matter of opinion" too.
    Leveling is also a repetitive grind, just with different scenery.

People just enjoy different things. I enjoy raiding way more than leveling, just because leveling takes too long in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by fossilgenera View Post
    You can say the same about leveling after you level once
    You can say it, but you would be incorrect. In classic you get at least 4 completely different bites at the cherry.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nite92 View Post
    Well, that is "a matter of opinion" too.
    I clarified which was fact and which was opinion - I hold that helps with your error.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Just the first time you level on each faction. Leveling your 4th Horde toon is just repetitive mindless grind.

And there's no need to raid in endless mode. Once the last boss is dead, just stop until the next raid is released. Outside of Mythic, your gear is all invalidated by catchup gear in the next patch anyway.

I'm not planning on boosting anything. TBC is gonna be a raidlogger paradise after the first month. I'm going to mindlessly level and gear my alts while listening to some podcasts or netflix instead.

What is fact is that levelling is full of variety and exploration
    Hahaha you can't be serious with this shit. There's nothing left to "explore" in a ~14-16 year old game (whether TBC or Vanilla). I did all my "exploration" in 2004 when I walljumped up to IF airport, and slow falled from Teldrassil to Rut'theran, and when I walljumped into CoT. The only "variety" in leveling is whether or not someone else has recently gone through and cut down all the mobs you need for your quest or not, and that variety is whether or not you keep playing or you afk for five minutes to get a drink.

Regardless, while I enjoy playing through TBC and raiding with my friends, I'll take a little bit of extra satisfaction when I click that "buy now" button on a boost knowing that it's making people like you and others in this thread red-faced with rage. Thanks and enjoy TBC

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    Still wondering that there Is not a single fresh server that bans boosting. No bc for me

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Leveling isn't the best or even a good part of any version of WoW. It's a chore that has to be done before actually playing the game.
    players like you have ruined the game. go to retail and stay there please.

i say this on behalf of the entire community population of classic/TBC WoW.

Stood in the Fire ArkantosChampion's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Undead or NElf rogue
    I'm a normal text, I'm a bold text.

None...
    One knows that you have an issue with people that don't like the boost invasion, by presenting the use of it as something that is a no brainer and that all will go for it.

The only fact here is that you somehow think every element in WoW isn’t some variation of an endless grind, questing included, and that adding some flavor text to 100 iterations of “gather materials for our effort” is different than killing raid bosses a hundred times.

My opinion is that my opinion is a better one than yours.
    Oh, you wish to battle my opinion with an opinion of your own, do you?!
    Well, in my opinion....

This is what you all sound like right now.
    In my opinion.

Wanted to boost a belf paladin since I like prot paladins in TBC....blah =/
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Shame you can't boost a Belf. But hey, at least I get to do Ghostland and Eversong Woods again for the millionth time.

TBC End Game > Everything else. Man that was good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnumbers View Post
    My opinion is that my opinion is a better one than yours.
    Oh, you wish to battle my opinion with an opinion of your own, do you?!
    Well, in my opinion....

This is what you all sound like right now.
    In my opinion.
    I agree with your opinion.

And that was my opinion ya'll.

I clarified which was fact and which was opinion - I hold that helps with your error.
    Wow. I did not make an error.
    The scenery of the outside has not that much more variety than Karazhan, Gruul, Maggi, SSC, TK, MH, BT, and SWP.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I do buy a boost, it will probably be a Human Paladin at some stage, but we'll see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh.. I want the items too... It is torture, for I won't be playing TBC Classic but badly want the items.. Hah.

I guess my choice would be a Tauren Druid, or something. If I were to return, I would be leveling a Blood Elf Paladin (Which can't be boosted).
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

You can say it, but you would be incorrect. In classic you get at least 4 completely different bites at the cherry.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol get down from your not as high as you think it is horse, and learn the difference between facts and opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Djaye View Post
    players like you have ruined the game. go to retail and stay there please.

i say this on behalf of the entire community population of classic/TBC WoW.
    No you are not. You are not the spokesperson of the community.

Yall need to tone down yalls arrogance. None of you is special in anyway more than anybody here.
    Last edited by hortrorog; 2021-05-09 at 12:51 PM.