Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Ugh.. I want the items too... It is torture, for I won't be playing TBC Classic but badly want the items.. Hah.

I guess my choice would be a Tauren Druid, or something. If I were to return, I would be leveling a Blood Elf Paladin (Which can't be boosted).
    Only 1 item is for retail. Why would you want them if you won't be playing Classic?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would never use a boost in classic wow as leveling is such a huge part of the game. I don't think people understand just how fast you will burn through BC content and only have raiding and reputation farming left.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    Only 1 item is for retail. Why would you want them if you won't be playing Classic?
    Because it is the current only method of getting it. I don't really want it but if I were to go for it, I guess choices need to be done. Can always use a character for the new museum.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Because it is the current only method of getting it. I don't really want it but if I were to go for it, I guess choices need to be done. Can always use a character for the new museum.
    So you only want the retail mount and you are considering paying 70$ for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbolt View Post
    I would never use a boost in classic wow as leveling is such a huge part of the game. I don't think people understand just how fast you will burn through BC content and only have raiding and reputation farming left.
    The thing is people played through classic leveling back in the day, and probably even more this time. So a lot of people might just burned through that. Also in terms of tbc content there's really no difference between starting tbc with a brand new boost or an already lvl 60 character in this point of view anyway. Also people seem to forget you can only buy 1 character boost. If you get tired of endgame content you can just level up other characters if you want.

3+ Year Old Account
    Night Elf - Druid. Since i don't have a char and have 0 intention to level trough 60levels of pure boredom, i will just boost the only char i wanna play

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    So you only want the retail mount and you are considering paying 70$ for it.
    Yes, and no. As I wrote, if I were to get it, then it would be the only way, hence I thought of the choices.

But currently, it is not on my plan due to the pricing.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

torn between warrior, shaman and rogue..
    I'm kinda blind how much will a boost cost?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure I'll be using it, because I enjoy the easygoing leveling pace I've found for myself where progress and vibing coexist happily. But let's run with a hypothetical and say I run the boost, sure. I'd probably go with a dwarf hunter, since dwarves are one of my favorite races and hunters are self-sufficient to an extreme in world content and do more than well enough in dungeons and raids.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    torn between warrior, shaman and rogue..
    I'm kinda blind how much will a boost cost?
    The boost will be $40, and you can only use one per account. If you buy the digital deluxe promotional pack for $70 it includes a boost (you won't get a second one if you bought the $40 boost prior).
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Well my Orc Hunter is 60 already. Gonna use the boost from the Digital Deluxe pack to boost a mage on my second account, for portal goodness. Sure wish I'd waited and skipped the horrific grind of 1-60 leveling altogether...

10+ Year Old Account
    Human Warrior, pick up BS/Mining, get Stunherald
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Djaye View Post
    players like you have ruined the game. go to retail and stay there please.

i say this on behalf of the entire community population of classic/TBC WoW.
    Nothing wrong with boosts. Leveling is gross once you’ve done it many times in 16 years. You don’t speak for anyone I know.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnumbers View Post
    Human warrior.
    I'll craft bis epic swords and then spec into swords and have human sword racial.
    Winning.
    Go maces, make a stun herald, and win.

Me, I'm boosting my Human Pally, because experience shows that levelling pallies is a journey of pain and suffering. Besides, I'll be levelling a Draenei Shaman, and I don't want to be levelling two characters at once.

if i will play then probably a rogue or level up another hunter !

Wasn't planning to boost at all since I already have a lock and shaman at 60 and a druid who is nearly 50, but since I want the hs, path of Illidan and the retail stalker and thr boost is being shoved in the bundle, I might use it on a priest or rogue ... or just let it stay there ... still haven't used all boosts in retail that came with expansions ... and when I did, I never touched those chars again.

Quote Originally Posted by ArkantosChampion View Post
    Undead or NElf rogue
    I am also thinking UD Rogue, I just hope I’m not to overwhelmed with abilities and keybinding hopping in at 58
    "We will not compromise our standards to release a title before it is ready."
    WoW T.W.O ( The Wars Over )

3+ Year Old Account
    Nelf Drood on first account

Human priest on second account

Really not sure, Undead Warrior maybe.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Planning to boost Shaman to 58 and probably copying my old 60 druid aswell for alt.

Druid for the Herbing + mining!