Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Reawakened Phase-Hunter Mount Speed, Chronoboon Displacer Usable in TBC Pre-Patch

Reawakened Phase-Hunter Mount Speed
    Blizzard has clarified that the Reawakened Phase-Hunter mount from the controversial Burning Crusade Deluxe Edition will move at 100% speed only if the player has learned epic riding.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Dysseus: The new Phase Hunter mount included in the deluxe edition will grant 100% speed from lvl 40, being the only mount over 60% before lvl 60, additionally you won’t need to spend 600g in the riding skill to use it.

Rorshak: what if it’s both and changes speed depending on your skill… is this not an option?

Not only is this an option; this is the only option.

The mount will move at 60% speed if you do not have epic riding and it will move at 100% if you have epic riding.

Chronoboon Displacer Usable in TBC Pre-Patch
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Hello.

I just confirmed with our dev team that yes, we intend Chronoboom Displacer to be usable in version 2.5 so that players who are raiding Naxx during pre-patch shouldn’t experience any difference.

I think the datamined item is just an older design that’s still hanging around, but isn’t being used at this time.

New Battle.Net Avatars
    A bunch of new Battle.Net Avatars have been added recently, featuring main Shadowlands characters and Yrel.

Last edited by Lumy; 2021-05-08 at 07:17 PM.

I like it how Anduin is growing older he's starting to look like his father.

(inb4 clueless people with "but he's arthas son")

Ok, so... did anyone notice how all of the new Battle.Net avatars are from important characters in Shadowlands.... except Yrel? Why add her, alone, along all of the Shadowlands characters? Perhaps a hint that we might see her again this expansion, or the next...?

Is that really Yrel? I thought those 2 things on the side were nelf ears. She also doesn't have tose ugly giant empty eyes of draenei.
    Edit: Nevermind, the artist just didn't know what draenei look like above the neck.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2021-05-08 at 10:22 PM.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Ok, so... did anyone notice how all of the new Battle.Net avatars are from important characters in Shadowlands.... except Yrel? Why add her, alone, along all of the Shadowlands characters? Perhaps a hint that we might see her again this expansion, or the next...?
    Well everyone and their grandmother is predicting a void vs light expansion. I'm in the minority with a dreadlord focus, but...like I don't know who or what the Nathrezim serve for real. The two might not be mutually exclusive. And if we get light versus dark, Yrel has to show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Is that really Yrel? I thought those 2 things on the side were nelf ears. She also doesn't have tose ugly giant empty eyes of draenei.
    It's definitely Yrel. It's just the portrait of a full body piece.

Sounds plausible if not it would be weirdly random to add only her, maybe we'll see her as soon as the next expansion pre patch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

7+ Year Old Account
    likely cause they just sold a new print of her.

Dosent yrel changed since Wod? Had something happen to her over the years?

Quote Originally Posted by Schalde View Post
    Dosent yrel changed since Wod? Had something happen to her over the years?
    If memory serves light, she basically went Scarlet Crusade on all of Dreanor and she even turned Grom's son into an Exarch.
    The first orc paladin turns out to be AU Garrosh.
    Last edited by Dzonathan; 2021-05-08 at 08:46 PM.

Oh no, Yrel is coming... she's bat crazy now, it will be so boring.
    I hope that at least brings Saberon as allied race.

Wait, so will the Phase Hunter be account-wide on Classic TBC?

Still no female goblin avatar.

Unconscious Arbiter is my favorite!

10+ Year Old Account
    i wish they'd add a malfurion avatar that isnt hearthstone. interesting choice that they added yrel. possible bastion arc for her but she isnt dead so?

Quote Originally Posted by Echeyakee View Post
    Still no female goblin avatar.
    I feel your pain friend... gimme the female goblin!!
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

10+ Year Old Account
    The addition of Yrel has be wondering if her/the light are going to come into play towards the end of this expac... Why else add her now? Just because they didn't way back when?

Quote Originally Posted by Derpules View Post
    The addition of Yrel has be wondering if her/the light are going to come into play towards the end of this expac... Why else add her now? Just because they didn't way back when?
    We always get clues about the next expansion in the current one. Considering we encounter the light in Sinfall while helping our new friend
    Theotar, it won't surprise me if the Light is a central theme in the next expansion.

I am half expecting to come back to a void corrupted Azeroth when we finish our work in the Shadowlands.

Yes, everyone noticed it, including the guy who wrote the post.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "from the controversial Burning Crusade Deluxe Edition"

Controversial to who? Idiots? who cares what idiots think is controversial.