Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
  1. #41
    The Insane Daemos daemonium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Land of moose and goose.
    Posts
    16,939
    Quote Originally Posted by Allatar View Post
    Did you do the quest chain to unlock Maghar orcs?

    She has most certainly taken a very bad path in AU Draenor since we left and is bordering on fascist politics, forcing people to accept the Light or be wiped out. The part in Legion where the naaru try to force Illidan to accept the Light shows us that they are not as nice as we might like to think
    I mean this is Warcraft every faction is bordering fascist other then the gnomes.

  2. #42
    Brewmaster Nemah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Central US
    Posts
    1,277
    Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    Oh no, Yrel is coming... she's bat crazy now, it will be so boring.
    I hope that at least brings Saberon as allied race.
    The cat pun names will rival tauren pun names in wit and cleverness until the end of time.

  3. #43
    Itss actually not Yrel, it's Soraka

  4. #44
    Yrel coming back as the main villain next xpac. She's going to team up with Turalyon.

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    That Yrel picture was made back in WoD, as far as I remember. Not sure why people are so surprised now.
    Because Blizzard decided to make it an avatar when all ohers are related to the shadowlands and the general game's population has long forgotten (never cared) about Yrel.
    /tar Tinker-zealot /point /lol
    WoW:Shadowlands - Danuser's Divina Commedia?

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    That Yrel is two years old. Why is it relevant now?
    They're not a bunch of random characters from throughout WoW's history, they're almost all prominent in SL, and then there's Yrel, think about it, a bunch of covenant leaders and other important characters, and then one single character who hasn't been seen since BfA, except for a rather disturbing appearance in the Mag'har intro quests, that strongly implies we'll be hearing more of her soon, and it likely won't be a happy reunion...

  7. #47
    I am Murloc! Chonar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Natureseer View Post
    Itss actually not Yrel, it's Soraka
    The.. Pandaren ̶f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶i̶d̶ bandage trainer in Jade Forest?
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by s0ul View Post
    Yrel coming back as the main villain next xpac. She's going to team up with Turalyon.
    "The light has made a pact with the enemy of all"

    Maybe she team up with Denathrius and the Death. She can consider the Death a good ally against the Void...
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    The.. Pandaren ̶f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶i̶d̶ bandage trainer in Jade Forest?
    No, the MoP first aid trainer was called Mishka, IIRC...

  10. #50
    I am Murloc! Chonar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,838
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    No, the MoP first aid trainer was called Mishka, IIRC...
    Hmm m.
    https://www.wowhead.com/npc=65983/soraka
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Ah, i stand corrected, guess i was stuck on Draenei because that was what the avatar-discussion started with...

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Wait, so will the Phase Hunter be account-wide on Classic TBC?
    TBC had no shared mount tab. Instead, promotional items, such as the Netherwhelp and Frosty were mailed to all your characters, including any alts you have now or create in the future. I assume it'll be like that.

  13. #53
    Legendary! Frolk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Norway, Lørenskog
    Posts
    6,489
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    "from the controversial Burning Crusade Deluxe Edition"

    Controversial to who? Idiots? who cares what idiots think is controversial.

    Controversial to anyone who didt expect Blizzard to go to a new low, and to have people DEFEND Blizzard on this as well.

    "jUsT dOnT bUy iT", try that when they add wowtoken later on in TBC or early WOTL cause people just roll over and accept whatever Blizzard throws at them.

    This is the same "argument" people had when we got the dreaded Oblivion Horse Armor, and now we got P2W in so many games, and people still defend it.
    "Blizzard just added a mount in the store, im sure they wont allow ingame gold selling", and here we are with the wowtoken
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2020Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Controversial to anyone who didt expect Blizzard to go to a new low, and to have people DEFEND Blizzard on this as well.

    "jUsT dOnT bUy iT", try that when they add wowtoken later on in TBC or early WOTL cause people just roll over and accept whatever Blizzard throws at them.

    This is the same "argument" people had when we got the dreaded Oblivion Horse Armor, and now we got P2W in so many games, and people still defend it.
    "Blizzard just added a mount in the store, im sure they wont allow ingame gold selling", and here we are with the wowtoken
    Yeah,the entire microtransaction thing started with a "just don't buy it lmao"

    "It's just cosmetic,just don't buy it "
    "It only skips the grinding,you can get there without paying. just don't buy it "
    "There are other games without P2W,just don't play this one "

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    Yeah,the entire microtransaction thing started with a "just don't buy it lmao"

    "It's just cosmetic,just don't buy it "
    "It only skips the grinding,you can get there without paying. just don't buy it "
    "There are other games without P2W,just don't play this one "

    You realize I can pay for a boost with gold as well, right?

    The cosmetic shit is completely not p2w, but your argument against paying for a boost to 58 is nullified by the fact that it is literally the most common way people level in classic, you paying $35 actually saves you the value in gold

    or just completely fucking ignore it like any rational adult would do

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Nzx View Post
    I couldn't care less about either side of this argument but this part is so fucking droll. Stop getting spoonfed your opinions by people whose idea of "employment" is making 20 minute videos every day about totally made-up bullshit that they invent on a daily basis and pretend is fact. The idea that a grand total of like ten people dictate the opinions of millions of people who play this game is ridiculous.

    You wanna know how I know the "content creators" are wrong? Because hundreds of thousands of people will buy the Deluxe edition no matter how much they whinge about it. In fact, they'll probably buy it or be given it themselves. And they'll probably do "giveaway" streams where they give their subscribers Deluxe editions. All they care about is getting people like you worked up so you click on their videos.
    Its more they play wow more than me, so technically could be considered experts, They spend more time listening to players and seeing how things effect the game.. much better than average players do.

    And yes lots of people will waste money.. its not a good thing though just like how Dev's have to protect players from playing a game in the most unfun way possible like grinding the MAW..
    It seems more like you are so set in your ways rather than giving these creators a chance to change your mind you say things like "totally made-up bullshit they invent on a daily basis" - which just shows how bias you are.

    People and players need protection we need laws for gambling and we need better rules for online shops because they are using predatory methods to milk players, and it should be pointed out and objected to.
    Make sure if you still play your voice is heard if it matters to you, Mine wasn't.
    https://simplearmory.com/#/us/aman't...ectable/mounts
    BFA is another failure on Blizzard for leaving out information yet again despite promising communication with players while Azerite armor is an unfun system forced onto us to keep us grinding.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •