Alt leveling alternative grinds

Since world questing is a one time thing that nobody seems to wanna do multiple times on their alts, what other ways, other than grinding the same 3-4 dungeons in each bracket would be good as alternative leveling content?

I can think of a few:
    - Torghast
    - Islands
    - Warfronts
    - Brawls
    - Previous expansion LFR raids

Wondering why this isn't already a thing.

i absolutely love the torghast idea

Maybe MoP Scenarios via Chromie Time? That could be an option.

Quote Originally Posted by RemasteredClassic View Post
    Since world questing is a one time thing that nobody seems to wanna do multiple times on their alts, what other ways, other than grinding the same 3-4 dungeons in each bracket would be good as alternative leveling content?

I can think of a few:
    - Torghast
    - Islands
    - Warfronts
    - Brawls
    - Previous expansion LFR raids

Wondering why this isn't already a thing.
    Ehhh. I liked garrisons/class halls back in old xpacks. But Blizzard decided, that they were "bad" for game. Overall dungeons have always been good for alt leveling. Queues - is the biggest problem there. Not enough incentive to do them, I guess. Torghast? Yeah, it would be nice, if it would have good reward structure. The biggest problem is - Blizzard don't want it to be mandatory beyond crafting legendary, so no valuable rewards there.

Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Ehhh. I liked garrisons/class halls back in old xpacks. But Blizzard decided, that they were "bad" for game. Overall dungeons have always been good for alt leveling. Queues - is the biggest problem there. Not enough incentive to do them, I guess. Torghast? Yeah, it would be nice, if it would have good reward structure. The biggest problem is - Blizzard don't want it to be mandatory beyond crafting legendary, so no valuable rewards there.
    I think most of these options don't depend on needing a healer/tank, so queues wouldn't be an issue imo. Would be amazing to turn LFR raids from all previous expansion into a solo queue that is scaled to the player's level for alt leveling XP and story, exploration, xmogs...etc all at once, perfect reward choices!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    Maybe MoP Scenarios via Chromie Time? That could be an option.
    That would be nice to have too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yeetmyfeet View Post
    i absolutely love the torghast idea
    Esp coz its fresh new content eh, same here!

All of these systems would stop working at cap level, 60, so once at cap, the players would focus on the most current content and every now and then do Time Walking content.

how about the renowned questline

Quote Originally Posted by mojusk View Post
    how about the renowned questline
    what's so special about it? not sure why, but questing out in the world isn't something that I feel like wanting to do more than once. Not sure why I cannot be bothered with it, might be the rewards not being worth it, or the world being empty and too big compared to an instance that you know has a start and an end and how long it takes, the rewards, convenience...etc.

Quote Originally Posted by RemasteredClassic View Post
    what's so special about it? not sure why, but questing out in the world isn't something that I feel like wanting to do more than once. Not sure why I cannot be bothered with it, might be the rewards not being worth it, or the world being empty and too big compared to an instance that you know has a start and an end and how long it takes, the rewards, convenience...etc.
    completing the renowned questline unlocks all the soulbinds and give alot of renowned levels.. you kinda HAVE to do it at some point like it or not.. might aswell get it done while leveling instead of when at max level. unless you also want a way to skip that questline entirely, which i doubt will ever happend

you also get the covenant gear unlocked, while its not amazing, its alot better than the 130-140 trash we otherwise end up with.
    Last edited by mojusk; Yesterday at 08:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mojusk View Post
    completing the renowned questline unlocks all the soulbinds and give alot of renowned levels.. you kinda HAVE to do it at some point like it or not.. might aswell get it done while leveling instead of when at max level. unless you also want a way to skip that questline entirely, which i doubt will ever happend

you also get the covenant gear unlocked, while its not amazing, its alot better than the 130-140 trash we otherwise end up with.
    This quest line becomes available at 60...