Page 1 of 2
LastLast

So where's the Kael'Thas voice actor official apology? Are we getting VA lines back?

After Actiblizzard decided to go full genz woke guilty before proven innocent on the KT actor and insta-replace all his voice lines in game, followed by the actor fully dispelling everything in court of law and calling out that psycophatic bitch for the lying cuniving cunt she is, are we getting the original high quality VA back of the original KT actor?

You know, that little thing called...justice?

Best post this on a blizz site where you have more of a chance of getting an answer. Mmo-champ isn’t owned by activblizzard

15+ Year Old Account
    Why not go over to the official forums and ask there? This is a fan site with no affiliation to Blizzard directly.

sad truth is no one cares.

corporations will continue "canceling" anyone at the first sign of trouble regardless of truth.

innocent until proven guilty is dead... now you are guilty as soon as you get publicly accused and immediately your life/career is ruined while the lying accuser suffers no consequences and does not even need any proof.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post

corporations will continue "canceling" anyone at the first sign of trouble regardless of truth.

innocent until proven guilty is dead... now you are guilty as soon as you get publicly accused and immediately your life/career is ruined while the lying accuser suffers no consequences and does not even need any proof.
    Best not do anything ever with anyone without a whole press core's worth of cameras and witnesses to cover for you later. And a team of lawyers present every time you so much as kiss your date to establish consent. And you can just forget about posting a non SJW opinion on twitter or Facebook under your real name. Sad part is that I can't vote people in who might vaguely consider fixing it without selecting a Trumpist or other ridiculous modern conservative. I guess we just have to wait for cancel culture to go away naturally or somehow become more reasonable. Haha yeah right. The mob becoming more reasonable? Unlikely.

All the more reason to never touch social media.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Expecting Blizzard to apologize for doing an injustice caused by woke drones is like expecting the Chinese Communist Party to apologize for invading Tibet, causing the Tiananmen Square massacre and exterminating the Uyghur people.
    Never gonna happen.
    Last edited by FightingFarse; 2021-05-10 at 12:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FightingFarse View Post
    Expecting Blizzard to apologize for doing an injustice caused by woke drones is like expecting the Chinese Communist Party to apologize for invading Tibet, causing the Tiananmen Square massacre and exterminating the Uyghur people.
    Never gonna happen.
    True and also quite ironic as Blizzard is already obeying CCP to the greatest extent. Good doggie.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Best not do anything ever with anyone without a whole press core's worth of cameras and witnesses to cover for you later. And a team of lawyers present every time you so much as kiss your date to establish consent. And you can just forget about posting a non SJW opinion on twitter or Facebook under your real name. Sad part is that I can't vote people in who might vaguely consider fixing it without selecting a Trumpist or other ridiculous modern conservative. I guess we just have to wait for cancel culture to go away naturally or somehow become more reasonable. Haha yeah right. The mob becoming more reasonable? Unlikely.

All the more reason to never touch social media.
    Truly based

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    What is there even to apologize for? They changed some voice lines on the ptr but made no statement about it at all and the change hasn’t even gone live yet.

It’s been people reacting to the data mined change that have spread the news around not blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    What is there even to apologize for? They changed some voice lines on the ptr but made no statement about it at all and the change hasn’t even gone live yet.

It’s been people reacting to the data mined change that have spread the news around not blizzard.
    Pretty sure they fired him and already redid all of the lines he did in previous expansions as well. Not sure if those changes went live yet but they pretty much erased him from their game based on some accusations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fckblizzard View Post
    are we getting the original high quality VA back of the original KT actor?

You know, that little thing called...justice?
    What a great BLIZZCON improvised question...
    My youtube channels: Sath Reacts: TV & Movie Reactions, and Sath Animations: Stop motion/claymation animations

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can someone link me the where it says he was proven not guilty in court?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content...sting-Schedule

I mean, that's not how justice works. You're operating under the assumption of guilt and on top of that, A judge ordered the smear twitter to be taken down. So, Justice enough for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Derpules View Post
    What a great BLIZZCON improvised question...
    Another one would be "If I scream 'FREE HONG KONG' here, I'll be able to leave Blizzcon alive or the People's Army will be waiting for me by the exit?"

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Berndorf View Post
    Pretty sure they fired him and already redid all of the lines he did in previous expansions as well. Not sure if those changes went live yet but they pretty much erased him from their game based on some accusations.
    They didn’t fire him voice actors like that do contract work. The changes aren’t even love nor do we know they will go live.

10+ Year Old Account

Seems the case was against her and her harassing him. That doesn't prove his innocence (not saying he IS guilty, but it does not say he is innocent)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    I mean, that's not how justice works. You're operating under the assumption of guilt and on top of that, A judge ordered the smear twitter to be taken down. So, Justice enough for you?

read above
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Seems the case was against her and her harassing him. That doesn't prove his innocence (not saying he IS guilty, but it does not say he is innocent)
    Read again, those accusations were all made by that lunatic woman

- - - Updated - - -

read above
    lol was wondering how long before some turbo-simp genz motherfucker who probably spills his seed to that cunt's pics would show up in here to exhaust every possible mental gymnastic exercise to fight the good fight against the evil patriarchy.

20k posts...jesus fucking christ, can you even survive if the sun hits you nowadays?

10+ Year Old Account
    Read again, those accusations were all made by that lunatic woman
    I read it again. The case was about her harassing him. He filed a ppo agasint her.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fckblizzard View Post
    lol was wondering how long before some turbo-simp genz motherfucker who probably spills his seed to that cunt's pics would show up in here to exhaust every possible mental gymnastic exercise to fight the good fight against the evil patriarchy.

20k posts...jesus fucking christ, can you even survive if the sun hits you nowadays?
    Try reading the quote again buddy