Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by fckblizzard View Post
    lol was wondering how long before some turbo-simp genz motherfucker who probably spills his seed to that cunt's pics would show up in here to exhaust every possible mental gymnastic exercise to fight the good fight against the evil patriarchy.

20k posts...jesus fucking christ, can you even survive if the sun hits you nowadays?

I don't even know why I waste my time trying to be reasonable with those woke zombies, seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by fckblizzard View Post
    lol was wondering how long before some turbo-simp genz motherfucker who probably spills his seed to that cunt's pics would show up in here to exhaust every possible mental gymnastic exercise to fight the good fight against the evil patriarchy.

20k posts...jesus fucking christ, can you even survive if the sun hits you nowadays?
    Talk about baseless accusations. Weren't you suppose to be against those, very angry man?

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FightingFarse View Post
    I don't even know why I waste my time trying to be reasonable with those woke zombies, seriously.
    I'm woke because I understand how court works and how this was for a ppo and not whether he was innocent/guilty of the accusations?

OK I'm woke then. Doesn't hurt my feelings lol.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Do we know 100% for sure it was based on the accusations? Maybe because Kael is a pivotal character they wanted a new take on his lines? There could’ve been a contract dispute as well. Point is, we don’t know why he was let go.

Edit: also OP get on ya real account instead of ya burner account
    Last edited by MrLachyG; 2021-05-10 at 01:53 AM.

Sounds like us men gotta start requesting our ladies to sign a consent form before every time they're brought to bed.

Any bitch that might find it offensive? Curb them and move on. Only reason they found it offensive in the first place is because it closes their option to quickly and easily destroy your life.

I want the old VA lines back because they were better voice acting quality, that's my only investment in this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    Sounds like us men gotta start requesting our ladies to sign a consent form before every time they're brought to bed.

Any bitch that might find it offensive? Curb them and move on. Only reason they found it offensive in the first place is because it closes their option to quickly and easily destroy your life.

If you're unlucky enough to take this to court and the judge is a left-wing nutjob (nowdays almost everyone in the judiciary system is) he/she/whatever mentally ill pronoum it is using today will declare the consent form void and null because wymyn are always innocent and can't do no wrong.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    I'm woke because I understand how court works and how this was for a ppo and not whether he was innocent/guilty of the accusations?

Considering he has zero charges against him and they found the accusations online were from accounts made by the same Woman, if you are still on the "DURR BuT HOW DUS KNOW HE NOT GUILTY" Neanderthal mindset, I guess People like yourself are destined to never accept any answer where the Woman is a crazy bitch.

Though unsurprising coming from you.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    Considering he has zero charges against him and they found the accusations online were from accounts made by the same Woman, if you are still on the "DURR BuT HOW DUS KNOW HE NOT GUILTY" Neanderthal mindset, I guess People like yourself are destined to never accept any answer where the Woman is a crazy bitch.

I never said they guy is guilty either. You incels are just jumping on the bandwagon.

I don't rush to judgement either way. I'll wait for an actual trial before I make judgement. That trial hasn't happened yet so I don't know if he is innocent or guilty.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    They didn’t fire him voice actors like that do contract work. The changes aren’t even love nor do we know they will go live.
    Well, they opted to replace him based on the accusations which is the equivalent of firing him from the role in this context. I don't see how that can be debated.

Oh this stupid sob story again.

The trial outcome was irrelevant because it didn’t matter whether he did anything illegal (as far as Blizzard is concerned). He fully admitted that the convention environment of old led to him putting himself in compromising positions. There was video of him kissing minors (doesn’t matter that they asked him to) and photos of him licking female colleagues (doesn’t matter if it was “scripted”). If Blizzard decides they would rather distance themselves from a voice actor that (at least used to) act unprofessionally at conventions then they have nothing to apologize about.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Berndorf View Post
    Well, they opted to replace him based on the accusations which is the equivalent of firing him from the role in this context. I don't see how that can be debated.
    And what press release was it where they specified that their decision had to do with nothing but the unfounded accusations?
    Last edited by Adamas102; 2021-05-10 at 04:06 AM.

I really hope he sues ActivisionBlizzturds and gets hefty amount of money for his ruined career + damage done to his name and reputation.

Seems the case was against her and her harassing him. That doesn't prove his innocence (not saying he IS guilty, but it does not say he is innocent)

- - - Updated - - -

read above
    Read the actual case then as most if not nearly all accusations were "compiled" by that source. Please direct me to a source not involved with said account.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Berndorf View Post
    No it’s not the equivalent at all as his character hasn’t been in Constant use giving him steady work. He got paid for X amount of lines in Tbc then nothing for over 10 years where he got paid for another X amount more lines with no idea if they would keep using his character and give him more work on the future.

Also we still don’t even know if he’s actually been replaced as none of this has gone live.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamas102 View Post
    Oh this stupid sob story again.

The trial outcome was irrelevant because it didn’t matter whether he did anything illegal (as far as Blizzard is concerned). He fully admitted that the convention environment of old led to him putting himself in compromising positions. There was video of him kissing minors (doesn’t matter that they asked him to) and photos of him licking female colleagues (doesn’t matter if it was “scripted”). If Blizzard decides they would rather distance themselves from a voice actor that (at least used to) act unprofessionally at conventions then they have nothing to apologize about.

- - - Updated - - -

And what press release was it where they specified that their decision had to do with nothing but the unfounded accusations?
    Actually it does matter as kissing isn't illegal nor is it deemed sexual misconduct lest we go back in time and do that to many politicians kissing babies.....

- - - Updated - - -

I never said they guy is guilty either. You incels are just jumping on the bandwagon.

I don't rush to judgement either way. I'll wait for an actual trial before I make judgement. That trial hasn't happened yet so I don't know if he is innocent or guilty.
    Whoa getting obliterated in debate gotta say incel......

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post

Funny thing is alongside condemning people like him Buzzfeed and others who like to claim to be journalists keep also printing "Why are women being ignored by men when they say they're woke"

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    I really hope he sues ActivisionBlizzturds and gets hefty amount of money for his ruined career + damage done to his name and reputation.
    He has absolutely no grounds to sue for any thing, you and I have done more damage to his name and reputation by spreading about the news online then blizzard has as they have said absolutely nothing on the subject and the only reason any one even knows about it is because people talking about data mined voice files.

No, you're "woke" because this is actually a case where a judge pretty much declared the plaintiff guilty which means yes, he was innocent for anything she had declared.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This thread didn't start out great, has very little to actually do with WoW, and is unlikely to go anywhere constructive. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead