Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aceperson View Post
    no, i don't. i love wow and want to play wow. but current wow is crap and not worth my money. everything seems in order. a person not using a service they deem subpar but giving direct feedback that they want to use it again when it is worth it.
    But you didn't give direct feedback. You harassed a person into responding to you by spamming his email daily.
    That is not normal behavior. That is obsessive and pretty stalker. Normal people who dislike a game do not do that. They stop playing, unsubscribe, and maybe write a comment in the feedback section of the unsubscribe page.
    You flooded a person email demanding another person lose their position just because you don't like the direction a game you don't even play is going.
    That is not normal behavior.
    Princesses can kill knights to rescue dragons.

Given the inability to substantiate the claims and the sheer volume of bad and/or derailing behavior, it's safe to say this thread has reached its terminus. Closing.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." - Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead