Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aceperson View Post
    actually, i have obs recording all setup so i definitely can. but it would show my personal information. i'll see if i can mess with obs so it won't do that.
    That doesnt verify anything, you can easily inspect element it, edit the adress bar in the video. If you want us to believe this is a real email, forward the email to wowhead or mmochamp and let them verify it. Literally anyone could have made this up and made this screenshot

Quote Originally Posted by Kiraser View Post
    aceperson, can you film your desktop on Bandicam and show the e-mail in browser this way? It would be a more sound proof.

https://youtu.be/01Aa0NjAib8

it's currently processing but i forwarded the chail to a throwaway email and had that email respond so i could hide my main email. but this is video evidence it's real.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vandosq View Post
    That doesnt verify anything, you can easily inspect element it, edit the adress bar in the video. If you want us to believe this is a real email, forward the email to wowhead or mmochamp and let them verify it. Literally anyone could have made this up and made this screenshot
    i've offered to forward it to ANYONE who private messages me an email. though people said the same thing about faking chains.

it's currently processing but i forwarded the chail to a throwaway email and had that email respond so i could hide my main email. but this is video evidence it's real.

- - - Updated - - -

i've offered to forward it to ANYONE who private messages me an email. though people said the same thing about faking chains.
    Dude, when you click away from the email it literally shows your main email. And you didnt refesh or anything, this is as much proof as the screenshot. The point of the video would be to navigate onto the email, load it from scratch and click it

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, when you click away from the email it literally shows your main email. And you didnt refesh or anything, this is as much proof as the screenshot. The point of the video would be to navigate onto the email, load it from scratch and click it[/QUOTE]

ok, one moment then.

https://youtu.be/2KEZQJ29ku0

Quote Originally Posted by Tyris Flare View Post
    What gets measured gets managed?

I absolutely agree that at this point they almost entirely look at metrics rather than played experiences, and it might be true that this can drive up profits temporarily. But stuff that drives short-term gains can also drive long-term losses as it burns people out. Not sustainable, as their continuing drop in players seems to show.
    I don't disagree, but the thing is somebody saying "I don't like this, fire that guy" isn't going to do anything. If Blizzard can track things like engagement, subscriptions and profits as going up on an expansion by expansion basis, they will use that metric. If they can see increases across the board going from WoD to Legion to BfA to SL, it's pretty indicative to them that they are doing at least something right.

Player dissatisfaction is an almost impossible thing to qualify or quantify. There's always going to be vocal people that don't like the direction of the game. But how do you tailor a game to this vocal group when you don't know how big the group is and all the data you have seems to indicate that more people are actually happy with the direction?

Dude, when you click away from the email it literally shows your main email. And you didnt refesh or anything, this is as much proof as the screenshot. The point of the video would be to navigate onto the email, load it from scratch and click it
    https://youtu.be/2KEZQJ29ku0

hope this is what you want.

Can you explain how you even got the email address? There are various examples that can be found online but none of them mention JBRACK as the email abbreviation

Sorry, but these people don't know what they are on about.

Post the email header (click on the email from Brack, click the three dots on the right side (next to reply button) and press show orignal). Also click on the arrow next to your name in the email from Brack (under his email) and take a screen shot of the window that appears.

Both these (header and extra window) will show your email as well, so might want to make sure you remove those (though you allready leaked it in first video..)

Can you explain how you even got the email address? There are various examples that can be found online but none of them mention JBRACK as the email abbreviation
    i googled it.

https://www.ceoemail.com/s.php?id=ceo-87588

specifically, this website was what i found.

i googled it.

specifically, this website was what i found.
    That website says his email is j.allen.brack@blizzard.com not JBrack@blizzard.com

Quote Originally Posted by fatalicus View Post
    Sorry, but these people don't know what they are on about.

Post the email header (click on the email from Brack, click the three dots on the right side (next to reply button) and press show orignal). Also click on the arrow next to your name in the email from Brack (under his email) and take a screen shot of the window that appears.

Both these (header and extra window) will show your email as well, so might want to make sure you remove those (though you allready leaked it in first video..)
    eh, most of the hate seems to have died down but i can always just change my main email, i have like 20 throw away ones so it doesn't bother me much if i already showed it by mistake.

https://youtu.be/Q2NU0GJjfJ4

i believe this is what you wanted.

That website says his email is j.allen.brack@blizzard.com not JBrack@blizzard.com
    In his defense, there are often a multitude of emails that funnel to a single one. Maybe one of these was the original and they changed email servers or something and gave him a new email address. If you've been with a company long enough this kinda thing happens.
    Check out my Ret Paladin YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/VarabenGaming

#RETPRESENT

Also, that site has Mike Morhaime's twitter handle and links to that.....so, all around unreliable? This story crumbles under the most minor scrutiny

it's weird to me too but i emailed j.allen.brack. i just made a video to show it.

https://youtu.be/Vd5jfXn8JP8

The Karens of WoW, unite!
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

eh, most of the hate seems to have died down but i can always just change my main email, i have like 20 throw away ones so it doesn't bother me much if i already showed it by mistake.

i believe this is what you wanted.
    Hmm, looks good. DKIM and SPF pass, and SPF pass is from the correct verifier.

Quote Originally Posted by fatalicus View Post
    Hmm, looks good. DKIM and SPF pass, and SPF pass is from the correct verifier.
    so does that mean its 100% verified or no? i don't know software speak like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    Why is the address different from the one you gave in this thread?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post53168476
    quite suspicious.
    lol. So fucking cringe... Makes sense though, pulled a karen couple days ago "You just lost a customer!"

Story seems inconsistent, two seemingly different emails in the chain, the sheer unlikeliness to a president of a company responding to your poorly written email considering the volumes they probably get makes this email very untrustworthy. Even if you genuinely got an email back, there is no way to prove that in any tangible way. It just doesnt make any sense. None of it does.