Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aceperson View Post
    it's weird to me too but i emailed j.allen.brack. i just made a video to show it.

https://youtu.be/Vd5jfXn8JP8
    Record refreshing the page now. HTML edits are just a right click away.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandosq View Post
    Story seems inconsistent, two seemingly different emails in the chain, the sheer unlikeliness to a president of a company responding to your poorly written email considering the volumes they probably get makes this email very untrustworthy. Even if you genuinely got an email back, there is no way to proof that in any tangible way. It just doesnt make any sense. None of it does.
    well i sent those emails, got the response, and posted here shortly after. someone apparently mentioned that the email name might've change with a server transfer but the email tag still functioned so maybe that. i'm honestly surprised if he did respond too. i was expecting silence and really doing this to help make myself feel better because i have moderate-severe depression and am on medication for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Firefall View Post
    i'm not sure i understand what you want. you want me to open my email, open the email with brack, then refresh the website? i'm not sure what that'll prove but i'll do it if that's what you want.

so does that mean its 100% verified or no? i don't know software speak like that.
    For me this seems credible yes.

Unless you've managed to spoof the DKIM verification somehow, and i don't see how you'd manage that, this should be evidence that it was indeed sent from the email servers for the blizzard.com domain.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefall View Post
    https://youtu.be/NbMarBIOQuI

this what you want?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fatalicus View Post
    For me this seems credible yes.

Unless you've managed to spoof the DKIM verification somehow, and i don't see how you'd manage that, this should be evidence that it was indeed sent from the email servers for the blizzard.com domain.
    so one thing makes sense at least. maybe if we can find a reasonable answer as to why i emailed j.allen.brack and got a response from jbrack instead.

I guess now we need another e-mail from Brack confirming that the first one was real

Icy Veins has already deleted your news. I guess that confirms that it's fake.

PS. There is software out there that lets you send an e-mail and have it show as sent from any e-mail address you input. Even if that was his legit e-mail and the reply really existed in your inbox, that doesn't mean it's real.
    Last edited by Azerate; 2021-05-10 at 05:30 PM.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    I guess now we need another e-mail from Brack confirming that the first one was real

Icy Veins has already deleted your news. I guess that confirms that it's fake.
    or that they didn't want to publicize it without confirmation? do you even think about integrity? me getting another email from brack is not only unlikely, it wouldn't persuade people like you so others would need to email him and come forward if they get a response.

edit: i have tried to reach out to icyveins via their forum but no word yet.

I'm still confused as to why people consider Bellular an authority on anything.

Asmongold might be a stretch for some as he hasn't done any relevant content for a while now, but going back he has clearly played a ton of WoW and both raided and PVP'd at decent levels, Preach arguably the most qualified out of these considering he plays all classes and does raid mythic and so on. Then you have Bellular who cleared HC once and has done some +7 keys (which means he hasn't even done or seen Prideful).

7+ Year Old Account
    another moron trying to incite foolishness in the community and citing preach as some all knowing person. Preach is a moron and im tired of hearing from his fanboys.
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Quote Originally Posted by whoisqnx View Post
    Yeah this is fake af. Also, when it comes to these youtubers and their communities, it is a very small percentage of the actual playerbase when it comes to WoW. Yes, lot of people know these names but that doesn't mean anything.

Also, you didn't like "his" reply then you went all out. Like what? This honestly feels like one of those school breakdowns
    Whats funny is preach is the only one he listed that actually talks to them. From the interviews that preach and ion have they are in friendly terms; even talking about hanging out and getting drinks.

Most youtubers are toxic, but preach is pretty level headed and when doing interviews asks pretty good questions while letting the other person talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    I'm still confused as to why people consider Bellular an authority on anything.

Asmongold might be a stretch for some as he hasn't done any relevant content for a while now, but going back he has clearly played a ton of WoW and both raided and PVP'd at decent levels, Preach arguably the most qualified out of these considering he plays all classes and does raid mythic and so on. Then you have Bellular who cleared HC once and has done some +7 keys (which means he hasn't even done or seen Prideful).
    not everyone needs to be cutting edge good to have their opinion validated. you are saying i shouldn't listen to your opinion on whose opinion to listen to and i have not seen any proof you've killed mythic sire so your own argument invalidates what you just said.

7+ Year Old Account
    lmao this is so accurate it hurts. game is still going strong after all this time. and im still on it.
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Quote Originally Posted by Konteil View Post
    another moron trying to incite foolishness in the community and citing preach as some all knowing person. Preach is a moron and im tired of hearing from his fanboys.
    he's not all knowing but he HAS called almost all the issues legion, bfa, and shadowlands have had months in advance. so his opinion is rather credible.

What is your goal with all of this?
    Regardless of this email being valid, the only thing you've managed so far is:
    Stirring up drama
    Dropping names
    Antagonizing

Do you think anything positive & productive will come out of this overall?

So J. seems to be clueless as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    What is your goal with all of this?
    Regardless of this email being valid, the only thing you've managed so far is:
    Stirring up drama
    Dropping names
    Antagonizing

Do you think anything positive & productive will come out of this overall?
    possibly. who knows. at the time of posting, i just thought share it and let it go but it seems to have something that has people bothered.

not everyone needs to be cutting edge good to have their opinion validated. you are saying i shouldn't listen to your opinion on whose opinion to listen to and i have not seen any proof you've killed mythic sire so your own argument invalidates what you just said.
    You don't need to be CE to have a valid opinion but the guy hasn't even done the seasonal affix so far of SL and we're 6 months in. Why do people care about the opinion of someone who clearly doesn't play the game?

7+ Year Old Account
    credible no. lives up to his handle with is fanatics? yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Konteil View Post
    Atleast he makes an effort, unlike asmon, who is the equivalent of reality TV. It's cheap and shit, but you watch it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    You don't need to be CE to have a valid opinion but the guy hasn't even done the seasonal affix so far of SL and we're 6 months in. Why do people care about the opinion of someone who clearly doesn't play the game?
    but you said he's only clearing HC once. which implies he needs to do mythic content to get your approval. mythic content isn't for people who aren't willing to invest lots of time into it. if anything, bellular is the most like the common player because he is the least cutting edge of the three.