Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kakebuts View Post
    The way critics of Ion describe him make it sound like he's just a puppetmaster and the leads under him and the people under those leads have no free will.

You realize that he's not the only advocate for the systems of the game? They may not even be his idea. To think replacing Ion is going to be like some massive regime change is unbelievably naive.
    i wouldn't expect a massive change even if it did happen. what i hope would happen would be a change in team practices. possibly more communication, more details on the desired outcome for features, listening to feedback and improving based on feedback given. none of that is happening now.

Quote Originally Posted by aceperson View Post
    I think i made the eml file but if mmochamp has an attach file feature, i can't find it.
    Use Google Drive, WeTransfer, etc. to share the file. If you have any real interest in proving its authentic then I'd put some more effort here like Google the search term "how to share file on internet" heh.

Can you verify this?
    Like a video of the email

Quote Originally Posted by elmoe420 View Post
    Use Google Drive, WeTransfer, etc. to share the file. If you have any real interest in proving its authentic then I'd put some more effort here like Google the search term "how to share file on internet" heh.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/13x6...ew?usp=sharing

now i feel stupid. i've been using google doc for quite a while and yet i forgot it existed when it came to this...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Can you verify this?
    Like a video of the email
    there has been verification with the DKIM, SPF, and HTML. i just supplied the email in an eml file as well for inspection.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never quite understand the aspect of people complaining about something they willing pay for. That they could just as easily stop paying for.

"Please Blizzard, make it easier for me to give you money!!!"

Like I understand wanting to play WoW and having to eat figurative shit for years while doing so, but the fact people will continue to fork over $15 a month for years while complaining the way they do -- even sending a cringe inducing email every freaking day -- in hopes to justify the hemorrhaging of cash from their wallets is absolutely ludicrous.

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    I never quite understand the aspect of people complaining about something they willing pay for. That they could just as easily stop paying for.

"Please Blizzard, make it easier for me to give you money!!!"
    i did stop playing... please don't just assume.

i wouldn't expect a massive change even if it did happen. what i hope would happen would be a change in team practices. possibly more communication, more details on the desired outcome for features, listening to feedback and improving based on feedback given. none of that is happening now.
    Can we just stop the hole they dont listen to feedback bullshit , they listen and it havent always been a good thing.

And just becouse players think a idea is good dont mean it is good, when players come up with solutions they often dont see the big picture.

As a exempel class changes, players often just care about their class and demand changes without any thought how it would synergize or effect other classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Can we just stop the hole they dont listen to feedback bullshit , they listen and it havent always been a good thing.

And just becouse players think a idea is good dont mean it is good, when players come up with solutions they often dont see the big picture.

As a exempel class changes, players often just care about their class and demand changes without any thought how it would synergize or effect other classes.
    i would agree that in general, our feedback is bad. but when someone like preach can call these things months in advance, you'd think they would listen.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    btw here is ace's actual youtube, idk why he made a new one JUST to post these videos, seems fishy.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/ninjaman0003
    could just delete the channel so it cant be traced and claim something like "blizz made me take them down!" or something. especially since the email isnt even the right email.
    honestly ive seen people try worse.

and yeah, icyveins, etc, fair few content creators are starting to pick this apart, as its pretty easy to actually spoof emails.

cause here is whats obvious.

Your locked thread where you asked people to spam the devs said

"j.allen.brack@blizzard.com"

But then these pictures you have, have the email
    "JBrack@blizzard.com"
    Now simply hey, he saw the email on one account, sent you an email on the other.
    But that email he sent is a response email.

Meaning you were emailing JBrack@blizzard.com the whole time

So why would you email JBrack@blizzard.com
    but tell people you were emailing j.allen.brack@blizzard.com
    ???
    You don't understand how emails work, you also have no idea how domains work and clearly have no idea about the protocols used to verify that the alleged sender of an email is the actual email that belongs to a domain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2NU0GJjfJ4

Yes, it is very easy to spoof emails. On the other hand, to bypass 3 protocols at the same time which have the job to verify if emails are sketchy for different reasons.. that's another business entirely.

This video on second 23 shows everything you would need to know to understand the email isn't faked.

- The protocols verify that the sender that identifies itself as JBrack@blizzard.com is the real JBrack@blizzard.com email
    - The protocols verify that JBrack email belongs to blizzard.com domain
    - The protocols verify that the email was sent from blizzard.com mail server
    - If you look up the IP address 148.163.137.2, you find out that it's a Proofpoint(https://www.proofpoint.com/us/) IP address based off Kansas

The only way this whole business is faked is if he somehow managed to edit the video on that second to show an edited html page but I don't notice anything. You're free to figure out any inconsistencies in the video he posted. Like sudden cuts on the videos he posted
    Last edited by tikcol; 2021-05-10 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrannicalPuppy View Post
    He was a high-end raider who knew that Blizzard had made a mistake. Blizzard listened to him and enlisted him to help fix that mistake. His career as a lawyer is entirely irrelevant to this discussion.

Preach is a high-end raider who knows that Blizzard has made a mistake. He has made a career out of being a high-end raider with a significant following on YouTube. Despite this, Blizzard is saying "shut up we know better!"

Mock the wording like a pompous prick all you want, it wasn't entirely literal, but it made a point.
    Ion showed Blizzard made a mathematical mistake. His raid comp, in the best pre-C'Thun gear possible, and theorycrafted to the best of their knowledge at the time, would be unable to defeat C'Thun. Now we know today that is not correct, but using the information available to players at the time it was.

Preach/Bell/Asmon have done no such things. They have expressed opinions on somethings they think are mistakes, and some other people agree with them. They have not uncovered a mathematical error in the game and results in something being unbeatable/unplayable.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post

But then these pictures you have, have the email

Now simply hey, he saw the email on one account, sent you an email on the other.
    But that email he sent is a response email.

Meaning you were emailing the whole time

So why would you email
    but tell people you were emailing
    ???
    I explained this is another post, but it is likely a matter of email alias.

jbrack is likely his actual email address, and j.allen.brack is an alias for the same mailbox. That way they have a nicer email address that they can publish where they need to publish it. If you send an email to the alias, the reply will be from the real address.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    You don't understand how emails work, you also have no idea how domains work and clearly have no idea about the protocols used to verify that the alleged sender of an email is the actual email that belongs to a domain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2NU0GJjfJ4

This video on second 23 shows everything you would need to know to understand the email isn't faked.

- The protocols verify that the sender that identifies itself as JBrack@blizzard.com is the real JBrack@blizzard.com email
    - If you look up the IP address 148.163.137.2, you find out that it's a Proofpoint(https://www.proofpoint.com/us/) IP address based off Kansas

The only way this whole business is faked is if he somehow managed to edit the video on that second to show a edited html page but I don't notice anything. You're free to figure out any inconsistencies in the video he posted. Like sudden cuts on the videos he posted
    i wouldn't bother with felplague. they are a hater and mad that i unsubbed from their bosses youtube channel because i don't want to support people with narrow views.

7+ Year Old Account
    So again.

Why do you email
    j.allen.brack@blizzard.com

but then suddenly you send 1 email to JBrack@blizzard.com
    and that is the one that responds.

Why do you send multiple emails to the first one with no response
    but then suddenly you send an email to the second one and get a response from that email?
    As the email you have given us specifically states you sent this email to the second, not the first.

why does this inconstancy come up?
    Why do you suddenly change the email that you are emailing to a completely different one?
    You send multiple emails to the first, but suddenly change emails and that is the one that responds?

Also JAB? from all the formal messages we have seen from JAB he ends with "J. Allen Brack" the JAB ending seems a bit off, but i may need to take a longer look at stuff.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2021-05-10 at 07:35 PM.

LOL

These mail headers are real.

Ya'll lookin' kinda stupid right about now.

Passed the SPF and everything.

All of the MX records match up.

This is hilarious

i wouldn't bother with felplague. they are a hater and mad that i unsubbed from their bosses youtube channel because i don't want to support people with narrow views.
    well obviously he didn't read my post and is still embarrassing himself with nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post

Yes, it is very easy to spoof emails. On the other hand, to bypass 3 protocols at the same time which have the job to verify if emails are sketchy for different reasons.. that's another business entirely.

- The protocols verify that the sender that identifies itself as is the real email
    - If you look up the IP address 148.163.137.2, you find out that it's a Proofpoint() IP address based off Kansas

The only way this whole business is faked is if he somehow managed to edit the video on that second to show an edited html page but I don't notice anything. You're free to figure out any inconsistencies in the video he posted. Like sudden cuts on the videos he posted
    This 100%.

The headers prove it's real.

Unless OP is J Brack's cranky nephew sending himself emails from his Uncle's computer, this email is from Brack.

7+ Year Old Account
    i cant believe i got an infraction for this nonsense. lololol
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    you're completely full of shit. you are the biggest fucking faker on this page and you've done it solely to stir up the community. how you haven't been banned yet is just bonkers. I will get infracted for this but that doesn't take away from the fact that you're 100% full of shit, this email that you received is also bullshit and you should be banned. Wanna know how I know it's bullshit? CEO's don't reply to random people like that - IT DOESN'T HAPPEN THAT WAY

Mods, I know I will get infracted for this but for gods sake if you don't take a stand against people posting fake bullshit like this then this site has quite literally lost every single scrap of credibility it had remaining
    The email's real bro.

What now? You gonna go ape on OP? Stick your other foot in your mouth?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fatalicus View Post
    I explained this is another post, but it is likely a matter of email alias.

jbrack is likely his actual email address, and j.allen.brack is an alias for the same mailbox. That way they have a nicer email address that they can publish where they need to publish it. If you send an email to the alias, the reply will be from the real address.
    Except the thing is why does he email j.allen.brack@blizzard.com
    but then suddenly on the final email, instead he emails JBrack@blizzard.com
    and suddenly that one, is the one that responds to him.
    look in the video ALL of his emails are directed to j.allen.brack@blizzard.com
    except for the final one, which is directed to JBrack@blizzard.com
    which is then the one that responds to the email...

why does ace email one email, but then suddenly change emails, and that one is the one that responds?

in his first emails he emails this email.

J.Allen.Brack@blizzard.com
    but then.

"To JBrack@blizzard.com"
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2021-05-10 at 07:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by whoisqnx View Post
    Yeah this is fake af. Also, when it comes to these youtubers and their communities, it is a very small percentage of the actual playerbase when it comes to WoW. Yes, lot of people know these names but that doesn't mean anything.

Also, you didn't like "his" reply then you went all out. Like what? This honestly feels like one of those school breakdowns
    iTs JuSt a SmAlL PoRtIoN!!!!
    ........40% players left. You Blizzard nutthuggers are beyond sad at this point