Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    I did enjoy the weapon quests and mage tower

you guys are cancel culture.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

Quote Originally Posted by Naiattavain View Post
    you guys are cancel culture.
    What does that even mean...? Not the "cancel culture" term itself, but rather MMOC posters being cancel culture
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    As for the "hone your skills" argument that some are tossing around, fuck that. Most people want to have fun. They're not logging onto WoW, the video game, as a self-improvement project. That's a ridiculous notion and goes right along with the idea that the game is "work." If it's not 'play' then you're doing it wrong. Sadly this is a concept that the devs seem to have lost sight of in their quest to keep anyone and everyone busy.

I kinda miss it. I miss the Artifacts and getting Artifact skins. Sure you can get them now but there are some you can't anymore (Mage Tower ones.) Legion was a fun expansion.

I understand people who like to min/max criticisms about legendaries and AP, but as someone that didn't try hard who just went with the flow and did what I felt like, it was fun.

I miss:

Mage tower
    Artifacts
    Chasing artifact appearances
    Old WQ system (shorter quests and more rewarding)
    Legendary questline
    Class quests and halls
    Suramar
    Better leveling
    Invasions
    Great transmog sets

It's honestly their best expansion. It was overall as satisfying as WoW has ever been for me.
    Last edited by Mojo03; 2021-05-19 at 05:57 AM.

I do. It is on my top 3 list.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Roses are red, mana is blue. Suramar Guards, Will always find you!

There were many thing about Legion which I enjoyed, and I do miss it dearly. That said - BfA wasn't that bad either imo

To me, Legion is the best expansion (overall)
    But thats a hard sell.

WotLK, and TBC are also right there... Literally been waiting for TBC classic since i loved it. But with everything, Legion is better. No mismanagement of lore(though a few retcons), no villain saying i will get you next time, etc....

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    My thoughts. BfA could have been way better tho if they had more time. Azerite armour was not tested at all. With another 4 months they could have pin-pointed a lot of stuff which happened in 8.0 and 8.1. Or maybe not. Corruption vendor was very obvious, but I can't see any other reason than purposely not implementing it or being incompetent.
    anything would be better with time, that isn't a BFA thing
    even wrath would been even better with more cooking, but they rushed it fear of warhammer
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Yes, I do. Great expansion. I really miss Legion.

Legion was the same trashcan addon as bfa and shadowlands

Wrath and MOP were my favorites looking back. I did like Legion though.

Quote Originally Posted by guldin View Post
    This was the first, for a very long time, that I have started reminiscing about a WoW Expansion.
    Honestly i greatly enjoyed many expansions, TBC, WotLK, hell even WoD (though admittedly i only joined that one in the final months before Legion hit) and of course Legion.
    The rest i have either nit played or played very little because i disliked it.

Classic was so-so, cataclysm made me stop playing until the end of WoD, pandastan i missed entirely, BfA i played quite a bit but in spite of wanting to love it it had way too many flaws.

Shadowlands i am still waiting for time to play it, but i expect that might take a while since i'm not overly drawn to it.
    Last edited by loras; 2021-05-20 at 03:31 PM.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.