Instructor's Divine Bell, WQ possible to see reward? Seems "random"?

Hey!

So this quest just appeared on WQ a few days ago. However, I needed it on my alt. The item reward was the trinket on my main, but the item reward for my druid was a worthless resto conduit. How am I supposed to know which reward I will get next time that WQ-trinket appear? Pray for luck? Or gather every single conduit available that can also drop from that quest? Atleast I have that conduit now (for whatever reason i may need it), but is it "bound" to the same reward as the trinket? Anything else?

Worth to mention: I could get other 194 ilvl trinkets for example feral etc, but this was a conduit reward only.

Another question, is it possible to track whenever that item pops again?

15+ Year Old Account
    Get the conduit elsewhere and it will turn into the trinket.

Not able to track, things pop at random.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post
    Get the conduit elsewhere and it will turn into the trinket.

Not able to track, things pop at random.
    So hm, when the quest appear and its the trinket on my main but not my alt, I can just go get that random conduit or whatever it may be somewhere else and the reward will change "afterwards"?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JoakimB View Post
    So hm, when the quest appear and its the trinket on my main but not my alt, I can just go get that random conduit or whatever it may be somewhere else and the reward will change "afterwards"?
    Well no sometimes it does not "Drop" for your class, only when it does and does not shows up that works.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post
    Well no sometimes it does not "Drop" for your class, only when it does and does not shows up that works.
    Ah, yeah I see! Thanks alot for your answer!

Essentially, the drops are random but they're decided when the WQ spawns and are identical for all members of a specific class in that region (EU, Americas etc.).

WQs that reward Conduits have alternate rewards if you already have that Conduit at the highest iLvl WQ can provide.