3+ Year Old Account
    Address: 185 Oneida Cres, Richmond Hill, Ontario

Next Expansion 11.0 ?

Hi

Is there any news or speculation on next expansion ?

How does it usually work now ? Does the LORE of the last raid of an expac lead into the next one like how Ruby Sanctum lead into Cataclysm ?

Do we know (from foreshadowing in story/lore) what theme/lore next expac is ?

Is it the Void Lord's final boss expac or ?

I mean expansion 10.0
    Last edited by Mike tang 1991; 2021-05-11 at 10:47 PM.

Dude we are on 9.0 and you already want to get to 11.0? Chill out brah!!

It's going to be an expansion about the Light and Void.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike tang 1991 View Post
    Hi

Is there any news or speculation on next expansion ?

How does it usually work now ? Does the LORE of the last raid of an expac lead into the next one like how Ruby Sanctum lead into Cataclysm ?

Do we know (from foreshadowing in story/lore) what theme/lore next expac is ?

Is it the Void Lord's final boss expac or ?
    Why would they jump straight to "11.0"? Im so confused. We are in tier one of the current expansion and you are asking if there are any leaks about the expansion AFTEr the next expansion?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

3+ Year Old Account
    I thought it was expansion 10 now my bad

Quote Originally Posted by Mike tang 1991 View Post
    I thought it was expansion 10 now my bad
    Not only is it not expansion 10, its not even expansion 9. We are currently on the eight expansion. And even then, its far too early for anything other than baseless fantasies about what it POSSIBLY could be - and well, tbh, it possibly could be absolutely anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

I often see some of you saying "final" xpac like you are in a hurry to reach the end of a bad habit and detox.

There is not going to be a "final" expansion until no one cares what the final expansion will be.
    They can just keep making stuff up, and they will.

As for what 10.0 can be... Whatever they want. There is no necessary connection.
    What people know of are things like undermine or the underground of azeroth, the dragon isles, the other side of azeroth, the other continent in Draenor AU and just other planets out there.

Take your pick.

The only connection is usually a villain that transitions between xpacs. Atm we don't know who that might be.
    Last edited by Swnem; 2021-05-11 at 11:30 PM.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    I often see some of you saying "final" xpac like you are in a hurry to reach the end of a bad habit and detox.

There is not going to be a "final" expansion until no one cares what the final expansion will be.
    They can just keep making stuff up, and they will.

As for what 10.0 can be... Whatever they want. There is no necessary connection.
    What people know of are things like undermine or the underground of azeroth, the dragon isles, the other side of azeroth, the other continent in Draenor AU and just other planets out there.

Take your pick.

The only connection is usually a villain that transitions between xpacs. Atm we don't know who that might be.
    Ya.... This is what I mean... usually there is foreshadowing