Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Absolutely not!

Democracy doesn't work in the real world, nor should it infect a video-game world. And before you say it, I realize that systems like communism also don't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Xorzor View Post
    Absolutely not!

Democracy doesn't work in the real world, nor should it infect a video-game world. And before you say it, I realize that systems like communism also don't work.
    What systems do you think would work?

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    What systems do you think would work?
    <BLEEP> if I know. No matter what is in place, people will always whinge and moan about their precious freedoms being oppressed.

Give them a little freedom, and they whine for more.
    Give them too much freedom, and they abuse it to no end.

Quote Originally Posted by Xorzor View Post
    <BLEEP> if I know. No matter what is in place, people will always whinge and moan about their precious freedoms being oppressed.

Give them a little freedom, and they whine for more.
    Give them too much freedom, and they abuse it to no end.
    Not wholly going to disagree, but it seems like you have the wrong idea. All you'd do by proposing the alternative is allowing us the worst of both worlds - entitled idiots with too much freedom and people restricted and driven to violence by having too little of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantazma View Post
    Dude, everything you said just makes me think of these questions: Are the FFXIV Devs from another planet ??
    FFXIV has 18 class (jobs) and a few days ago they announced one more: The Reaper.
    I don't know what kind of "satan pact" FFXIV devs have but every day that game steals players from the wow. Is it because in FFXIV listening to the players and giving us new classes and new xmogs is something ... simple?
    FFXIV is not a good comparison. For instance, in FF you can be any job. You can have 1 toon that can switch from being a white mage to a black mage to a ninja to a dark knight to dancer.

The concept of class balance is less important because at any time, a player can take their 1 toon and switch. You can't do that in WoW. You have a warrior... Guess what, you're a warrior. If tomorrow Blizzard decides to nerf warrior (or buff Demon Hunter), too bad... You're still a warrior.

Unless you want to go play Ascension but that's beyond the scope of this topic/thread.
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.