Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Popastique View Post
    Persona 5 on PC plz, thx.
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/1...na_5_Strikers/ ?

People want the real deal: the turn based JRPG on PC, not an action spinoff.

10+ Year Old Account
    When people are asking for P5 on PC, it’s usually in reference to the turn based original.

Strikers, for as good as that game is, assumes people are already familiar with the cast of characters and events. That’s a bit of a turn off to some people getting a sequel, but not the game it is a sequel to.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    I hope this means that SEGA will stop the nonsense of turning their turn based franchises like Valkyria Chronicles and Sakura Wars into action games no one wanted. Hopefully New Sakura Wars 2 will be turn based again.
    What I said only applies to the Yakuza series.

Sequel spinoff that isn't even made by atlus. The reason it's on PC is it was developed by Koei Tecmo that always release their games on PS4/5, Switch and PC day and date for western release.

When people say they want Persona 5 they almost certainly mean the actual turn based rpg made by Atlus, not any of it's spinoffs. They would actually want Royal to be exact cause you also couldn't put it past Atlus to do some dumb shit like port the old version when Royal with QoL improvements and tons of new content exists.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2021-05-13 at 11:28 PM.

Which game first on PS5, this or Yakuza 0(or maybe even Judgement I guess?)?

Also, I'll trade you P5R on PC for P4G on Switch.
    Last edited by Zenfoldor; 2021-05-14 at 01:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenfoldor View Post
    Which game first on PS5, this or Yakuza 0(or maybe even Judgement I guess?)?

Also, I'll trade you P5R on PC for P4G on Switch.
    Start with Yakuza 0 for the series.

It's a prequel to the entire rest of the series, set in the late 1980s.

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Start with Yakuza 0 for the series.

It's a prequel to the entire rest of the series, set in the late 1980s.
    I echo this as someone who's been playing since the ps2 days. A lot of purists will say start with 1, but 0 enriches the story of 1 to such a significant detail that it feels empty without it now.

And yes, i meant Persona 5 Royal which is exclusive to PS4 and PS5. Hope that Judgement also makes it to PC at some point.

I'd love to see a new Ogre Battle game at some point,not holding my breath though.