Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Are you purposely ignoring the entire city or what? Or the context of going to old zones?
    Most of the dungeons this expansion have been full of copy/paste outdoor zone stuff. Not to mention the embarrassment that was Mechagon.

Now half the dungeon is just a cutout of BFA.. yuck

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    I like reusing old zones. Zones are like characters, i like seeing their stories and their progression. You wouldnt want a story that switched to a new character every page and never revisited previous ones. Its great for world building.
    I get and even agree with your point, but once most of the dungeons are just cutouts of zones, it kinda just seems super lazy.

If anything, they could've done this with a zone a few expansions back. Not one expansion ago..

This sort of breaks Shadowlands being the perfect expansion for solo oriented players (who do queueable content). Previously you could not miss anything other than higher item levels (which is fine) as there were no raid or mythic dungeon exclusive stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Dilbon View Post
    This sort of breaks Shadowlands being the perfect expansion for solo oriented players (who do queueable content). Previously you could not miss anything other than higher item levels (which is fine) as there were no raid or mythic dungeon exclusive stuff.
    It'll be queueable on heroic mode in 9.2, judging by the last two expansions and how they handled their mega dungeons.

Dragons with pirate hats.. oh my...

7+ Year Old Account
    Haters gonna hate. "give us new content!" "oh screw this new content!" seriously ?

Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    Most of the dungeons this expansion have been full of copy/paste outdoor zone stuff. Not to mention the embarrassment that was Mechagon.

Mechagon I thought was great, especially the second half's visuals.

You didn't look at the new dungeon did you? I can't really tell if you're joking or not.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    I really dislike silly stuff like this infinite dragon pirate with a silly hat. Just as i disliked the CSI Westfall or the Harrison Ford entire Uldum shtick.

But hey, i hope its at least well designed gameplay.
    I thought I was the only one. Little easter eggs are fun, but making major lore into parodies of existing properties is just lame. It’s always on the Alliance side too - add to your list the Rambo story in Redridge and Flintlocke (a fan made webcomic character) leading the Alliance in a zany questline to the Twilight Highlands.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    always wanted to kill a dragon with a pirate hat..

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    I really dislike silly stuff like this infinite dragon pirate with a silly hat. Just as i disliked the CSI Westfall or the Harrison Ford entire Uldum shtick.

But hey, i hope its at least well designed gameplay.
    Same here, the harrison ford one still makes me cringe.

Hopefully the dungeon is fun..

Quote Originally Posted by Arikara View Post
    Does this infinite dragonflight member actually have a real reason to even be there, or have they just abandoned all pretense at having coherent plot or lore in favor of "hehe pirate dragon"
    Poorly disguised bloke that got caught in the situation.

i will have to wait till the heroic / care bear version of this comes out in 6-8 months.

- - - Updated - - -

I get and even agree with your point, but once most of the dungeons are just cutouts of zones, it kinda just seems super lazy.

If anything, they could've done this with a zone a few expansions back. Not one expansion ago..
    How is one boss arena half the dungeon? Your math is baffling. 1 is a smaller number than 4, 4 being half the bosses in the dungeon, so you are unequivocally wrong.
    Last edited by Donald Hellscream; 2021-05-13 at 02:38 PM.

here new content people !

10-15% of the playerbase : yeah a dungeon mythic only for us !
    the rest : mythic only ? a copy of mechagon ? bfa copy/paste ? lol, who really care

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phagelives View Post
    i will have to wait till the heroic / care bear version of this comes out in 6-8 months.
    like any new contents

its pathetic from blizzzard because their game is what it is now

when a new expansion came out, its full of bug, bad mechanic, bad content , you just have to wait for x.3 version and you come back for 1-2 month, doing everything in a easy way and better patched with flying, who care to do 1 year of bad content when you can just wait for the final patch and doing it all in a few week ?

Mechagon I thought was great, especially the second half's visuals.

You didn't look at the new dungeon did you? I can't really tell if you're joking or not.
    I stepped into Mechagon once it released, saw most of it was just a cutout of the island, and immediately left the group. Haven't been there since.

You didn't look at the new dungeon did you? A good portion of those screenshots are from fucking Tiragarde Sound. I can't really tell if you're joking or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    How is one boss arena half the dungeon? Your math is baffling. 1 is a smaller number than 4, 4 being half the bosses in the dungeon, so you are unequivocally wrong.
    Oh no. I approximate you haven't perceived the extended catalog of screenshots lmao

"Unequivocally wrong". Yea I can speak verbal diarrhea too.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    Mythic only so another one I’ll just skip cool -_-
    What’s holding you back from going into mythic dungeons?

I stepped into Mechagon once it released, saw most of it was just a cutout of the island, and immediately left the group. Haven't been there since.
    The first half is on the island. The second half is underground. Your loss because that dungeon was great.
    Last edited by Wuusah; 2021-05-13 at 03:35 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Half of Mechagon is set in their instanced underground city.
    Which is one of the most unique looking places in the game.

As for the broker dungeon, its set almost entirely inside Tazavesh.
    Only 2 bosses take place outside the city.
    "Half".
    I don't think you know what the word "half" means.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2021-05-13 at 03:56 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

You didn't look at the new dungeon did you? A good portion of those screenshots are from fucking Tiragarde Sound. I can't really tell if you're joking or not.
    One boss and a small section is a "good portion" to you?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

- - - Updated - - -

Oh no. I approximate you haven't perceived the extended catalog of screenshots lmao

"Unequivocally wrong". Yea I can speak verbal diarrhea too.
    Well you are still wrong, so there is that.

I hope 9.2 is good.

Yes i said 9.2.

Quote Originally Posted by Wuusah View Post
    What’s holding you back from going into mythic dungeons?

The first half is on the island. The second half is underground. Your loss because that dungeon was great.
    I lied a bit. I did do the second half on heroic when they split it into two. It was, like you said, great. Just wish they'd have released it like that and dumped this whole "mega dungeon" nonsense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Half of Mechagon is set in their instanced underground city.
    Which is one of the most unique looking places in the game.

As for the broker dungeon, its set almost entirely inside Tazavesh.
    Only 2 bosses take place outside the city.

"Half".
    I don't think you know what the word "half" means.
    Well, half the screenshots were of Tiragarde Sound.

- - - Updated - - -

One boss and a small section is a "good portion" to you?
    See above comment

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    Well you are still wrong, so there is that.
    I present to you approximately two comments above, unequivocally and undoubtedly.