Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    mythic only content is a waste of developer resources.

it does nothing to extend the game and provides little to nothing for the majority of players.

if it wasnt for TBC coming, their MAU's would be SINKING in the ocean of their own ignorance.
    face it, classic keeps retail alive now...
    Last edited by Djaye; 2021-05-13 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Djaye View Post
    mythic only content is a waste of developer resources.

it does nothing to extend the game and provides little to nothing for the majority of players.
    What is holding that “majority” back from just doing mythic dungeons?

Also, about 60% of all characters have the achievements for M0 dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Are you purposely ignoring the entire city or what? Or the context of going to old zones?
    He has a point. They created a fairly elaborate zone for this dungeon, and you get through it pretty quickly. I watched Preach's run through it, and it's...okay? They could have done SO much more with it, if they'd treated it like BRD. That's what I think when I hear "megadungeon."

Granted, without giving away any spoilers, there's a couple of cool mechanics and scenarios there, but overall, it just isn't as epic as it should be. Or could be. The art department, as always, knocked it out of the park, but the actual gameplay struck me as pretty shallow - but I guess that's what mythic play style does to dungeons these days, it's all GOGOGOGOGO now, and that impedes dungeon design. Shame, really. They need a BRD or Kara that players can pick through, go back multiple times, and have wings and such again. This lore-wise was perfect for that, but this...well...it's just not that exciting or interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    See above comment
    Okay? Screenshots of one boss and one small area. Do the dungeon yourself or watch a video because I guarantee it's no where half, or even a 5th, of the dungeon.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Wuusah View Post
    What’s holding you back from going into mythic dungeons?

The first half is on the island. The second half is underground. Your loss because that dungeon was great.
    The toxic atmosphere in mythics. It’s not even out yet and people are probably already “doing it wrong”

Okay? Screenshots of one boss and one small area. Do the dungeon yourself or watch a video because I guarantee it's no where half, or even a 5th, of the dungeon.
    Do the research yourself and go find the rest of the screenshots. They're up on wowhead.

Do the research yourself and go find the rest of the screenshots. They're up on wowhead.
    https://www.wowhead.com/news/tazaves...dungeon-322314
    There are literally only two screenshots in the entire page that are in BFA area. What are you even talking about?

https://www.wowhead.com/news/tazaves...dungeon-322314
    There are literally only two screenshots in the entire page that are in BFA area. What are you even talking about?
    Looks like they've added much more since the last time I checked. But, to correct you, there are four total screenshots of Tiragarde Sound.

However, it's nothing compared to the rest. I stand corrected

But, to correct you, there are four total screenshots of Tiragarde Sound.
    I think you're confusing the two screenshots of Stormheim with Tiragrade. The titan vault screenshots are also from Stormheim.

I think you're confusing the two screenshots of Stormheim with Tiragrade. The titan vault screenshots are also from Stormheim.
    Looks like you're correct. Thank god

Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    The toxic atmosphere in mythics. It’s not even out yet and people are probably already “doing it wrong”
    That toxic atmosphere is in your head. It’s not reality. Just play the game instead of making up wild fantasies how other players might react to you playing the game

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arikara View Post
    Does this infinite dragonflight member actually have a real reason to even be there, or have they just abandoned all pretense at having coherent plot or lore in favor of "hehe pirate dragon"
    Well you know. Endwalker is in November so they need something to keep players hooked. SL already added vampires, so now Dragons come. Also pirates are cool so Pirate Dragon. 9.2 will have ninjas. Werewolf or zombie ninjas. Oh wait, no. Robot ninjas.

Quote Originally Posted by Wuusah View Post
    That toxic atmosphere is in your head. It’s not reality. Just play the game instead of making up wild fantasies how other players might react to you playing the game
    He probably IS the toxic atmosphere.
    Just don't reply to me. Please. If you can help it.