1. #221
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    Yeah, I think any extreme nationalist that takes part in ethnic cleansing is fascist. Sorry that reality hurts your feelings so much.
    Always the problem with fascism, every policy is just based on 'feelings'.
    Hardly ethnic cleansing. Hurt feelings? You're clearly projecting yet again. No hurt feelings here, just facts. I'm happily living in reality and accepting it. Nothing you say, think, or feel can change reality...but of course that won't stop you delusional lot from trying

  2. #222
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    24,166
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    No it's always been about the original sin of the British and religion. All these flare ups are just excuses to kill each other.
    I mean maybe, but we can discuss this specific incident and its genesis and comment on it. Because i think it is telling that by ignoring the specifics here things get incredibly twisted and it ends up making some people look cartoonishly evil, and others look unjustly saintly and innocent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

  3. #223
    So, dear posters, why is no one talking about what is happening in the Israel itself? The Arab vs Jew clashes are quite widespread. Oh, there will be "funny" moments when the dust settles and everyone goes home, but I better not mention those.

    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    If they went in with sufficient care to not shoot at anyone who wasn't a combatant? Yep.

    Do I think IDF forces would actually show that kind of restraint? Nope; they've demonstrated wild amounts of racism and brutality time and time again.

    Also, cute trying to call my numbers "Hamas lies", when I'm pulling them from the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs.
    Even an absolute amateur, armchair general and a dilettante in everything related to military would understand just how wrong you are. You really have no idea what you are even saying. Not to mention that it would be criminally punishable for giving such orders. Oh, I can imagine it, guys with rifles against heavy machine guns, RPG's, ATGMs (works well against humans, btw), IED's, mines, mortars, etc. I weep for you, Endus.

    IIRC data they get are directly from Gaza health ministry. The same one with Hamas in charge of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    This sociopathic way of thinking demonstrates exactly why the United States should stop funding and providing their weapons to Israel. Bloodthirsty maniacs with small dick syndrome murder civilians and then brag about how superior they are to the people they're brutalizing.
    As if Israel would not live without that. They did before.

    Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    ISIS was a problem for other muslims.
    OH, that is a big can of worms. I saw a saying that "Sunni's will fight against the Israel to the last drop of Shia blood". Should be pretty telling. You can also do some vice versa on it to get the opposite. There are a lot of players in the region who have common enemies, but also conflicting goals. It is a free for all, in a sense.
    Last edited by Easo; 2021-05-13 at 05:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

  4. #224
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I mean maybe, but we can discuss this specific incident and its genesis and comment on it. Because i think it is telling that by ignoring the specifics here things get incredibly twisted and it ends up making some people look cartoonishly evil, and others look unjustly saintly and innocent.
    I never said any of that there's no shortage of blame to go around. I am pointing out that this will never be over. This is what happens when you deal with religious wars.

  5. #225
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    Hurt feelings? You're clearly projecting yet again. No hurt feelings here, just facts. I'm happily living in reality and accepting it. Nothing you say, think, or feel can change reality...but of course that won't stop you delusional lot from trying
    When did measuring noses and obsessing over skull shapes, is just facts? Fascist are wholly dependent on feelings...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  6. #226
    Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    ISIS was a problem for other muslims.
    I am saying these situations only create more extremists you can call it ISIS 2.0 if you want to be pedantic.

  7. #227
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    24,166
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I never said any of that there's no shortage of blame to go around. I am pointing out that this will never be over. This is what happens when you deal with religious wars.
    I think it is part of that. Then again the UAE, Saudi's, Egypt, and even Jordan have all have treaties and alliances with Israel to one degree or another. So a lot of that dimension has declined.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

  8. #228
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I never said any of that there's no shortage of blame to go around. I am pointing out that this will never be over. This is what happens when you deal with religious wars.
    But, it was... In a way, to me, the way Israel was formed, followed by the oil race, the goal was for there to be conflict. There wasn’t a single muslim representative, while Stalin’s involvement and antisemetic history should put the entire process under scrutiny, during creation of Israel. It was outside forces, telling sovereign nations their land is not theirs.

    Religion is an obvious scape goat, but there is a lot of underlining foreign interference that drives the conflict. There is a reason hamas chose Russia to deliver their ceasefire...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  9. #229
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I think it is part of that. Then again the UAE, Saudi's, Egypt, and even Jordan have all have treaties and alliances with Israel to one degree or another. So a lot of that dimension has declined.
    But they are only together because of Iran, there is no love for Israel anywhere in the middle east. They will turn on each other the second they think Iran is no longer a threat.

    Israel has spent decades showing they hate everyone not Israeli the population hates them in kind.

  10. #230
    The Unstoppable Force PC2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    20,839
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I never said any of that there's no shortage of blame to go around. I am pointing out that this will never be over. This is what happens when you deal with religious wars.
    Bah, it will be over eventually. Religion, race, and nations are current ideas and problems but eventually they'll fade away and people will re-organize around entirely new issues.
    Let's spread optimism and defeat pessimism! (HumanProgress.org)
    Life = Explanation [Resources are not finite] {Data > public opinion}

  11. #231
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Hats off to Bibi, Hamas just did him a solid while he was struggling to keep in power and avoid corruption charges. Dude's the luckiest man in politics. The Gods themselves are working to keep him around. Wild levels of luck that guy has.
    Our joke here is that when everything was lost he called hamas and told them to attack us and he will pay them later(which will most likely happen).

  12. #232
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    24,166
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    But they are only together because of Iran, there is no love for Israel anywhere in the middle east. They will turn on each other the second they think Iran is no longer a threat.

    Israel has spent decades showing they hate everyone not Israeli the population hates them in kind.
    Alliances work like that. America was good friends with Qaddafi in the mid-00's before we called for his death. Turkey was was at odds with Russia, now asks to link up with Russia to intervene to defend Hamas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

  13. #233
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    Bah, it will be over eventually. Religion, race, and nations are current ideas and problems but eventually they'll fade away and people will re-organize around entirely new issues.
    Okay buddy let's deal with things that won't happen in a thousand plus years.

  14. #234
    I Don't Work Here Endus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    70,356
    Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    That is not possible. This is war in a densly populated area. Still im wating what your excuse is to defend the palestenians who are commiting war crimes every single day by delibertly targeting civilians with their reocket attacks.
    You'll be waiting a long time, because you're drawing a false dichotomy to try and skip over having to defend yourself on the merits. I've been clear all along that the rocket attacks by Hamas are unjustifiable.

    That doesn't make Israel's responses automatically justifed, which is where you trip up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Even an absolute amateur, armchair general and a dilettante in everything related to military would understand just how wrong you are. You really have no idea what you are even saying.
    I just operate from a stance where civilian casualties aren't acceptable, and work forward from there.

    If that means military action is not feasible, that does not mean civilian casualties are acceptable. It means military action is not feasible.

    You're never going to convince me that there's an acceptable rate of civilian deaths, or that the collateral damage from Israel's attacks come anywhere close to such a margin.

    Not to mention that it would be criminally punishable for giving such orders. Oh, I can imagine it, guys with rifles against heavy machine guns, RPG's, ATGMs (works well against humans, btw), IED's, mines, mortars, etc. I weep for you, Endus.
    All you're really explaining is that you don't consider the effort worth risking IDF soldiers' lives.

    You are willing to risk Palestinian civilian lives, however.

    That's what I'm driving at. Which should be pretty damned clear.

    IIRC data they get are directly from Gaza health ministry. The same one with Hamas in charge of it.
    You could've just checked the source to confirm that you're wrong, but you clearly didn't even make the effort. Why check the facts when you can just flagrantly make up bullshit?


  15. #235
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Alliances work like that. America was good friends with Qaddafi in the mid-00's before we called for his death. Turkey was was at odds with Russia, now asks to link up with Russia to intervene to defend Hamas.
    Israel shit the bed a long time ago instead of building alliances they have always been bullies. Everyone will eventually have nukes pointed at one another. The second Israel got theirs it became inevitable.

  16. #236
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    24,166
    Quote Originally Posted by krogy View Post
    Our joke here is that when everything was lost he called hamas and told them to attack us and he will pay them later(which will most likely happen).
    A nice gift basket is in order.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

  17. #237
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    But they are only together because of Iran, there is no love for Israel anywhere in the middle east. They will turn on each other the second they think Iran is no longer a threat.

    Israel has spent decades showing they hate everyone not Israeli the population hates them in kind.
    The other countries could do the sensible thing and just ignore Isreal

  18. #238
    Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    The other countries could do the sensible thing and just ignore Isreal
    Would you ignore someone with nukes who hates you? That's like saying why doesn't the US be sensible and ignore China.

  19. #239
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Israel shit the bed a long time ago instead of building alliances they have always been bullies. Everyone will eventually have nukes pointed at one another. The second Israel got theirs it became inevitable.
    How does this yellow line, bully everything around them?

    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  20. #240
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    How does this yellow line, bully everything around them?
    What does the line have to do with the nukes and foreign policy?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •