1. #261
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Well we could wait until the comparison become more justifiable if that's your preference. If you think it through it is just a matter of time.
    Sure, want to make a projection of what the Nazis could have accomplished in the same time frame? Be my guess, 6 years of Holocaust times oh, '48 till '21, 52, 72, 73... nice, that'll be 72 million dead Jews. Just to put it into perspective.

    Again, I'm not scolding the condemnation, I'm merely pointing out that while it's tempting to point out the irony, let's not be the same kind of stupid they are in Palestine and Israel, eh?

  2. #262
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    That's from 2019, the last time the Israeli military seemed pretty happy to engage in war crimes.
    Sniping children is a common theme among Israeli snipers. https://english.alaraby.co.uk/englis...aza-protesters

  3. #263
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    And when the US makes its exit from the mideast do you think things will improve?
    Yes, but then I am generally proposing very unpopular solutions to the problems of the Middle East. Ethically questionable, even. But they would work just fine.

  4. #264
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Sure, want to make a projection of what the Nazis could have accomplished in the same time frame? Be my guess, 6 years of Holocaust times oh, '48 till '21, 52, 72, 73... nice, that'll be 72 million dead Jews. Just to put it into perspective.

    Again, I'm not scolding the condemnation, I'm merely pointing out that while it's tempting to point out the irony, let's not be the same kind of stupid they are in Palestine and Israel, eh?
    Israel has been doing the same thing as the Nazis. They learned from history and did it over a longer period of time. Most modern day Nazis are doing the same.

  5. #265
    Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    pretty sure plenty of European countries have had their fingers in that pie. also kind of presumptive of you to assume they are ok with that?
    The UK did. Germany and France didn't, so you can turn around and go the other direction. I am utterly immune to the guilt tripping that people like you try to impose for a lack of actual arguments. Anything else you'd like to try?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    We are here partly because Israel keeps taking more and more land...
    For the sake of argument, they aren't actually taking land. They own that land since the 6 day war, when Arab countries got the mother of all dickpunches for trying to fuck Israel up. Oh, and the Yom-Kippur war, of course, for the Golan Heights. If I remember my history correctly... bit fuzzy around the edges, but the big picture should be intact.

  6. #266
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Germany and France didn't, so you can turn around and go the other direction. I am utterly immune to the guilt tripping that people like you try to impose for a lack of actual arguments. Anything else you'd like to try?
    sorry if pointing out how America isn't the only western country with military involvement in the middle east leads you to think I'm guilt tripping you? what do you think you're doing to the other guy assuming they are ok with US involvement in the middle east? look in a mirror dude.

  7. #267
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Yes, but then I am generally proposing very unpopular solutions to the problems of the Middle East. Ethically questionable, even. But they would work just fine.
    Well... We're in agreement with an exit. *shakes hands*
    After that..this becomes Chad in Africa.

  8. #268
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Israel has been doing the same thing as the Nazis. They learned from history and did it over a longer period of time. Most modern day Nazis are doing the same.
    Really? They are carting Arabs in cattle wagons straight into the gas chamber? That's what they do? Do you have any evidence for this or is this just the usual emotional bullshit because you saw some NSFW video on your personal media stream about AN Palestinian being shot in the back? See, here's my problem with people like you. Videos like that are bad, shooting a civilian in the back is a dick move.

    But since you come along with your whiney bullshit, I am almost forced to tell you that it's ONE dude, hardly a cattle wagon being emptied onto a field from which the passengers go straight to their death. And I hate doing that. But you leave me no choice, someone has to put this in relation since people like you immediately play the Holocaust card.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    sorry if pointing out how America isn't the only western country with military involvement in the middle east leads you to think I'm guilt tripping you? what do you think you're doing to the other guy assuming they are ok with US involvement in the middle east? look in a mirror dude.
    Nobody cares about America, or what they did in Iraq. You're missing the point. If you can't keep up with the topic of a thread, stay out of it.

  9. #269
    The Insane Acidbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Belgium, Flanders
    Posts
    18,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    We are here partly because Israel keeps taking more and more land...
    Not just that, they are breaking international law as they are the occupying force and they feel they are entitled to everything at the cost of the people living there.

    It is a sort of ethnic cleansing. This time around however things are getting worse also this will put an even bigger target on Jews back for some people. The action of a few Orthodox extremists are going to risk the safety of a whole lot of people.

    I mean if you read how they actually put people out of their homes as in they see the new family moving in which are extremists and thus they want the arabs to see it and cause this amount of grief, it is hard not to feel sympathy for those people.

    Add in that Israel did a big blunder in storming the Mosque in Jeruzalem, Something Hamas is using rather well against them to gain support.

    I stand by it, that it is only a matter of time if this keeps up that someone smuggles something into Israel and it's going to be a massacre. Technology keeps advancing and if this feud keeps up and Israel keeps believing they'll have the upper hand and thus are entitled to everything, this is going to end badly maybe not in our life times but eventually it will.
    “My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.
    ― Anthony Hopkins

  10. #270
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Well... We're in agreement with an exit. *shakes hands*
    After that..this becomes Chad in Africa.
    Whatever it becomes, I think it would be healthier in the long run if we walled the entire region in and let them duke it out properly. Will have a high death toll, but eventually they'll have their enlightenment moment and realise religion is a shite way to run a country. Or they go extinct. Either way the problem is solved for good.

  11. #271
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Nobody cares about America, or what they did in Iraq. You're missing the point. If you can't keep up with the topic of a thread, stay out of it.
    what? no seriously, what?

    so, what's your point beyond you being triggered over someone mentioning past genocides? not all of them look the same and have the same body count.

  12. #272
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Really? They are carting Arabs in cattle wagons straight into the gas chamber? That's what they do? Do you have any evidence for this or is this just the usual emotional bullshit because you saw some NSFW video on your personal media stream about AN Palestinian being shot in the back? See, here's my problem with people like you. Videos like that are bad, shooting a civilian in the back is a dick move.

    But since you come along with your whiney bullshit, I am almost forced to tell you that it's ONE dude, hardly a cattle wagon being emptied onto a field from which the passengers go straight to their death. And I hate doing that. But you leave me no choice, someone has to put this in relation since people like you immediately play the Holocaust card.
    Do I need to spell it out for you? gas chambers and camps make you look bad, you just do an open air prison make it so that your police routinely kills unarmed people and make people vanish for no reason, you take any small conflict and create escalation when none occur, you treat them as sub human and claim self defense when you do anything bad. This is not a fair fight you know that Israel especially Bibi has made it pretty clear that the optics is the only reason they haven't killed everyone.

  13. #273
    Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    what? no seriously, what?

    so, what's your point beyond you being triggered over someone mentioning past genocides? not all of them look the same and have the same body count.
    That's literally it. I wouldn't call it triggered, but I'm also not going to let bullshit like that slide. Genocide looks very different. What is happening in Gaza is... complicated. And Israel is looking increasingly bad in this. But people like you aren't helping. And I can only imagine the bullshit protests we're going to have in European cities by some self-righteous whiter-than-white dickheads that have no clue what actually goes on and use this to polish their imaginary halo some more. Of course these are the same people that scream bloody murder and ask for Muslim's heads when the next terror attack in Paris happens...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Do I need to spell it out for you? gas chambers and camps make you look bad, you just do an open air prison make it so that your police routinely kills unarmed people and make people vanish for no reason, you take any small conflict and create escalation when none occur, you treat them as sub human and claim self defense when you do anything bad. This is not a fair fight you know that Israel especially Bibi has made it pretty clear that the optics is the only reason they haven't killed everyone.
    I don't get how you're not understanding this. <100k vs. over 6 million. Emotional conflict of revenge and whatnot, vs. cold, bureaucratic extermination. The dehumanization happening during the Holocaust is infinitely more vile than what you see in Palestine. If this was an actual Holocaust, Israelis would right now be marching Palestinians into gas chambers like cattle. And of course Gaza would be inhabited by Israelis, with the Palestinian population being overcrowded in maybe one district that maybe has power once a week or so with MAYBE some food if nobody "forgets" to fill out the paperwork. With death troops dragging families out in the middle of the night to shoot them in the streets for no reason.

    That settlement thing that everyone is upset about? That would've been over decades ago. Like, done. We wouldn't even have a line, or a region called West Bank or Gaza Strip.

    Perspective man, get some.

  14. #274
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    That's literally it. I wouldn't call it triggered, but I'm also not going to let bullshit like that slide. Genocide looks very different. What is happening in Gaza is... complicated. And Israel is looking increasingly bad in this. But people like you aren't helping. And I can only imagine the bullshit protests we're going to have in European cities by some self-righteous whiter-than-white dickheads that have no clue what actually goes on and use this to polish their imaginary halo some more. Of course these are the same people that scream bloody murder and ask for Muslim's heads when the next terror attack in Paris happens...
    no, people in power who wont do anything (like Joe Biden) are the problem.

  15. #275
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I don't get how you're not understanding this. <100k vs. over 6 million. Emotional conflict of revenge and whatnot, vs. cold, bureaucratic extermination. The dehumanization happening during the Holocaust is infinitely more vile than what you see in Palestine. If this was an actual Holocaust, Israelis would right now be marching Palestinians into gas chambers like cattle. And of course Gaza would be Israeli, with the Palestinian population being overcrowded in maybe one district that maybe has power once a week or so with MAYBE some food if nobody "forgets" to fill out the paperwork. With death troops dragging families out in the middle of the night to shoot them in the streets for no reason.

    Perspective man, get some.
    Oh please spare me, can you with a straight face say that if there were no consequences Bibi wouldn't kill all the Palestinians tomorrow? heck the way he runs for office he would kill the Arab Israelis too. You keep getting stuck on the symbolism this is a different process as the Nazis with the same goal total extermination.

  16. #276
    Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    no, people in power who wont do anything (like Joe Biden) are the problem.
    See, that's part of the problem. People like you thinking the US should step in. And do what? Lose a third of his voterbase? So some dipshit like Trump can be voted back into office? Mind you, the same Trump that planted the US embassy in Jerusalem, against international protests, further fueling the conflict. How the hell do you think this would end up if Trump was in charge? Is that what you want? :P

  17. #277
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Oh please spare me, can you with a straight face say that if there were no consequences Bibi wouldn't kill all the Palestinians tomorrow? you keep getting stuck on the symbolism this is a different process as the Nazis with the same goal total extermination.
    doubtful, because that would mean he would need to manufacture something else to distract people from his blatant corruption.

  18. #278
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Oh please spare me, can you with a straight face say that if there were no consequences Bibi wouldn't kill all the Palestinians tomorrow? you keep getting stuck on the symbolism this is a different process as the Nazis with the same goal total extermination.
    What kind of nonsense is that... that's an absolutely nonsensical hypothetical. What would Hamas do without consequences? Ah, right... weird how that question doesn't make any sense.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    doubtful, because that would mean he would need to manufacture something else to distract people from his blatant corruption.
    LOL, so you got nothing. Just here to emotionally rant a little. Go on, get it out of your system...

  19. #279
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    What kind of nonsense is that... that's an absolutely nonsensical hypothetical. What would Hamas do without consequences? Ah, right... weird how that question doesn't make any sense.
    ROFLMAO as if Hamas has a snowball's chance in hell of winning a fight with Israel.

  20. #280
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    See, that's part of the problem. People like you thinking the US should step in. And do what? Lose a third of his voterbase? So some dipshit like Trump can be voted back into office? Mind you, the same Trump that planted the US embassy in Jerusalem, against international protests, further fueling the conflict. How the hell do you think this would end up if Trump was in charge? Is that what you want? :P
    where are you getting this dude? the US involvement in this case would be to at the very least make a credible threat to stop handing OUR money hand over fist to them. lose of third of his voter base? as if Jewish Americans vote in a monolith or something? huh??? god, you really think Trump wasn't a culmination of voter frustration with people like Biden? do I need to pull out how many Obama voters switched to Trump? this stuff doesn't happen in a vacuum dude.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •