1. #281
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    What kind of nonsense is that... that's an absolutely nonsensical hypothetical. What would Hamas do without consequences? Ah, right... weird how that question doesn't make any sense.
    ROFLMAO as if Hamas has a snowball's chance in hell of winning a fight with Israel.

  2. #282
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    See, that's part of the problem. People like you thinking the US should step in. And do what? Lose a third of his voterbase? So some dipshit like Trump can be voted back into office? Mind you, the same Trump that planted the US embassy in Jerusalem, against international protests, further fueling the conflict. How the hell do you think this would end up if Trump was in charge? Is that what you want? :P
    where are you getting this dude? the US involvement in this case would be to at the very least make a credible threat to stop handing OUR money hand over fist to them. lose of third of his voter base? as if Jewish Americans vote in a monolith or something? huh??? god, you really think Trump wasn't a culmination of voter frustration with people like Biden? do I need to pull out how many Obama voters switched to Trump? this stuff doesn't happen in a vacuum dude.

  3. #283
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    ROFLMAO as if Hamas has a snowball's chance in hell of winning a fight with Israel.
    Remember, we're talking "without consequences". See how stupid that is?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    where are you getting this dude? the US involvement in this case would be to at the very least make a credible threat to stop handing OUR money hand over fist to them. lose of third of his voter base? as if Jewish Americans vote in a monolith or something? huh??? god, you really think Trump wasn't a culmination of voter frustration with people like Biden? do I need to pull out how many Obama voters switched to Trump? this stuff doesn't happen in a vacuum dude.
    I don't know, decades of Americans telling me how strong the Jewish voterbase in the US is? You go ask them, I'm not making this shit up. But unlike people like you, I seem to be physically incapable of succumbing to the temptation at looking at shit like this without context. And context matters. Of course, you'd have to actually know a little about the conflict instead of... you know, just emotionally taking off based on pictures and videos in your social media feed...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

  4. #284
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    LOL, so you got nothing. Just here to emotionally rant a little. Go on, get it out of your system...
    are you okay? like, do you think I'm going to make a call to arms on a gaming forum discussion board? get a grip...

  5. #285
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Remember, we're talking "without consequences". See how stupid that is?
    Yeah it's still a conflict I didn't magically give Hamas modern day weapons and nukes. Israel is only afraid of international blowback.

  6. #286
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post

    I don't know, decades of Americans telling me how strong the Jewish voterbase in the US is? You go ask them, I'm not making this shit up.
    the Israeli lobby is, not the base...

  7. #287
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    What does the line have to do with the nukes and foreign policy?
    Well, with nukes... which country will Israel nuke in Middle East, without being caught in fallout? Palestinians? :/
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  8. #288
    Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    the Israeli lobby is, not the base...
    Ask me how much I care about the differentiation you just make... go on.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

  9. #289
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    ROFLMAO as if Hamas has a snowball's chance in hell of winning a fight with Israel.
    That depends on what hamas considers winning...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  10. #290
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    ROFLMAO as if Hamas has a snowball's chance in hell of winning a fight with Israel.
    hezbollah fought the idf to a draw, hamas cant win but they can bleed. As soon as caskets start coming home with mothers crying over the public opinion can get messy.


    That press stuff bibi just did is insane. He has always been a mad dog.

  11. #291
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Yeah it's still a conflict I didn't magically give Hamas modern day weapons and nukes. Israel is only afraid of international blowback.
    So, when Palestinians do it, it's a conflict and consequences matter, but when Israel does it, it's not a conflict and you're interested in a scenario without consequences. How does that compute in your head?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

  12. #292
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Ask me how much I care about the differentiation you just make... go on.
    I don't care... because you seem to think Jewish folks all share the exact same opinions on Israel which is sooooo so so so so not the case. you can keep being ignorant all you like.

  13. #293
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    hezbollah fought the idf to a draw, hamas cant win but they can bleed. As soon as caskets start coming home with mothers crying over the public opinion can get messy.


    That press stuff bibi just did is insane. He has always been a mad dog.
    What he do?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    I don't care... because you seem to think Jewish folks all share the exact same opinions on Israel which is sooooo so so so so not the case. you can keep being ignorant all you like.
    No, why would you care. In the age of post-truth only your opinion matters. I get that. I won't bother you anymore, clearly you're not able to think straight. Enjoy your fantasy hate trip.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

  14. #294
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Well, with nukes... which country will Israel nuke in Middle East, without being caught in fallout? Palestinians? :/
    You still aren't answering the fact that they have nukes just by having them there is an escalation and you have said nothing about their foreign policy. Heck Bibi runs on racism against non Israelis they have been antagonizing their neighbors because they have the US at their back.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    So, when Palestinians do it, it's a conflict and consequences matter, but when Israel does it, it's not a conflict and you're interested in a scenario without consequences. How does that compute in your head?
    It must be pretty tough twisting yourself into that pretzel.

  15. #295
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post

    No, why would you care. In the age of post-truth only your opinion matters. I get that. I won't bother you anymore, clearly you're not able to think straight. Enjoy your fantasy hate trip.
    buddy, you're not any more immune to your confirmation biases then the next person. since it needs to be pointed out that you think all Jewish folks are all a hive mind on the issue on Israel. it's pretty anti Semitic dude. but that's just my opinion, actually listening to people instead of talking past them.

  16. #296
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    24,165
    We went from a rent dispute and decades court battle to wild claims about genocide and ethnic cleansing, whats next are we going to float that Israeli's use Arab children's blood and bones to make bread? Guys, perspective, this is over a rent dispute over a building in East Jerusalem. And in this, lets face it, the Arabs in that building have been more than accommodated and granted every opportunity to respect a basic lease agreement. I mean what, Arabs don't have to pay rent if the building owner is of a race they consider subordinate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

  17. #297
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    You still aren't answering the fact that they have nukes just by having them there is an escalation and you have said nothing about their foreign policy. Heck Bibi runs on racism against non Israelis they have been antagonizing their neighbors because they have the US at their back.
    What do you mean, I said nothing about nukes? I asked you where they would bomb, to not suffer from fallout. You think Israel is threatening mutual destruction? I may disagree with their foreign policy, but am not crazy.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  18. #298
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    It must be pretty tough twisting yourself into that pretzel.
    You're saying "what would Bibi do without consequences?"

    My point is, that's a dumb question. To illustrate this, I asked "What would Hamas do without consequences?"

    I did this to illustrate how dumb that question is. But somehow it's going over your head. Horrible people do horrible things if they face no consequences. What's your point? Want to discuss anything else? What would Bibi do if Palestinians and Israelis got along with each other? What would Bibi do if he wasn't Premier but an elementary school teacher in the outskirts of Tel Aviv? I don't know, it's a series of dumb questions that solve nothing.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

  19. #299
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    What do you mean, I said nothing about nukes? I asked you where they would bomb, to not suffer from fallout. You think Israel is threatening mutual destruction? I may disagree with their foreign policy, but am not crazy.
    The fact that they have nukes is a giant dick in the face of every country in the middle east, they started the race for nukes in the ME. My point is Israel's entire past is about pissing off its neighbors.

  20. #300
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    We went from a rent dispute and decades court battle to wild claims about genocide and ethnic cleansing, whats next are we going to float that Israeli's use Arab children's blood and bones to make bread? Guys, perspective, this is over a rent dispute over a building in East Jerusalem.
    Should have stopped there... because...

    And in this, lets face it, the Arabs in that building have been more than accommodated and granted every opportunity to respect a basic lease agreement. I mean what, Arabs don't have to pay rent if the building owner is of a race they consider subordinate?
    No, they haven’t... if I complain about eminent domain in US, I can’t pretend that taking someone’s home, has an adequate compensation.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    The fact that they have nukes is a giant dick in the face of every country in the middle east, they started the race for nukes in the ME. My point is Israel's entire past is about pissing off its neighbors.
    To continue your analogy... imagine a tiny person, walking around with a giant dick... do you see a problem with their walking? Notice how that dock is so big, they keep tripping over it?

    Do you see what I mean by it being a shitty intimidation, when it includes suicide?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •