10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Well, it's largely a one-sided fight, with the most powerful government on the planet backing one of them... with nukes.
    Totally... I’m sure Israel will nuke Israel...

Which government is backing who? Biden just signed off on aid to Palestinians... in case you actually want to talk about what’s happening.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Totally... I’m sure Israel will nuke Israel...

Which government is backing who? Biden just signed off on aid to Palestinians... in case you actually want to talk about what’s happening.
    Once again, who do you want to move out of there?

The United States has long backed the actions of the Israeli government. Just because they give aid to Palestinians, doesn't meant hey aren't protecting Israel's ethnic cleansing.

So, who do we need to move out of there? It's a simple question, and you keep running away from your own argument.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Ben Shapiro did call for the forced moving of the Palestinians out of there.
    Yes, he is a reactionary just like you, but on the other side of the authoritarian spectrum. I don’t see why he maters...

You said we need to get people out of there, which people?
    I said we need to get people the hell out of there... like refugees that have been displaced by the bombings... you know... along with increased aid... wtf?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Why can’t we just agree that there is a shit ton of people dying and it’s fucked up? Why is the topic always about this bullshit...
    Because you kept trying to deflect blame and accountability away from Israel, specifically and exclusively?

I came into this thread with a stance that both sides are responsible for atrocities. That's the position I've held throughout.

Yes, he is a reactionary just like you, but on the other side of the authoritarian spectrum. I don’t see why he maters...

I said we need to get people the hell out of there... like refugees that have been displaced by the bombings... you know... along with increased aid... wtf?
    So, you want to get the Palestinians out of there?

https://townhall.com/columnists/bens...y-word-n976781

Ben would be so proud.

Or... you know, stop the fucking bombings, and allow for a sovereign government.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once again, who do you want to move out of there?
    Refugees displaced by the bombings... the people who don’t have homes and are getting bombed... I’m saying we need to open the flood gates to refugees.

The United States has long backed the actions of the Israeli government. Just because they give aid to Palestinians, doesn't meant hey aren't protecting Israel's ethnic cleansing.
    No, it means US is providing aid... that’s not ethnic cleansing... aid to Palestinians is good? Right?

So, who do we need to move out of there? It's a simple question, and you keep running away from your own argument.
    I’d say anyone that wants... like remove refugee limits completely... I don’t understand what I’m running away from? Are you against Palestinian refugees? What?

Refugees displaced by the bombings... the people who don’t have homes and are getting bombed... I’m saying we need to open the flood gates to refugees.

No, it means US is providing aid... that’s not ethnic cleansing... aid to Palestinians is good? Right?

I’d say anyone that wants... like remove refugee limits completely... I don’t understand what I’m running away from? Are you against Palestinian refugees? What?
    Maybe, just maybe, we should tell our buddies to stop bombing those houses into oblivion in the first place.

I'd rather people be allowed to govern themselves, and not be subject to ethnic cleansing.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, you want to get the Palestinians out of there?
    I support refugees... I think it’s pretty fucked that you don’t...

Ben would be so proud.
    Uhm... I’m talking about US getting people out of there... like... refugees... like you know... the people who lost their homes, that you pretend to care about.

Or... you know, stop the fucking bombings, and allow for a sovereign government.
    How do I do that? The only thing I can do, is try to find a solution and then advocate for it. In hopes it catches on... it’s why I keep telling you to quote me... in this case, while you have been faking support by stroking Ben Shapiro... I will thank you again...

US needs to at least triple the current amount, something that will not happen without a groundswell. We need to open up to refugees completely. It would be abhorrent to repeat turning away boats of Jews prior to WW2. If there is any reason to remove restrictions, this is it.

I support refugees... I think it’s pretty fucked that you don’t...

Uhm... I’m talking about US getting people out of there... like... refugees... like you know... the people who lost their homes, that you pretend to care about.

How do I do that? The only thing I can do, is try to find a solution and then advocate for it. In hopes it catches on... it’s why I keep telling you to quote me... in this case, while you have been faking support by stroking Ben Shapiro... I will thank you again...

US needs to at least triple the current amount, something that will not happen without a groundswell. We need to open up to refugees completely. It would be abhorrent to repeat turning away boats of Jews prior to WW2. If there is any reason to remove restrictions, this is it.
    Where did I say I don't? Not wanting innocent people to be bombed, is not the same as not supporting refugees.

I'd simply rather prevent the thing that is making them refugees in the first place.

I'm not sure you could be more disingenuous.

It's a shame we keep trying to ignore the Israeli government committing ethnic cleansing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe, just maybe, we should tell our buddies to stop bombing those houses into oblivion in the first place.
    Which buddies should I tell?

I'd rather people be allowed to govern themselves, and not be subject to ethnic cleansing.
    You don’t give a fuck... you act like opening up to refugees, is like getting rid of Palestinians. You ignore pushing for more support to people getting bombed, that you have no issue browbeating others about, to go on personal tirades. There needs to be a groundswell of support and social media being dominated by this shit is asinine.

Which buddies should I tell?

You don’t give a fuck... you act like opening up to refugees, is like getting rid of Palestinians. You ignore pushing for more support to people getting bombed, that you have no issue browbeating others about, to go on personal tirades. There needs to be a groundswell of support and social media being dominated by this shit is asinine.
    The Israeli government... give it a shot.

I support them not being bombed in the fucking first place. It's amazing how many people are working so hard to give cover for those bombings.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure you could be more disingenuous.
    Dude, if I was anymore disingenuous, I would virtue signal fucking ethnic cleansing, while saying Jack shit about the actual topic.

Open up to refugees and more aid is good? Right? We are literally in agreement here and all this is just stupid nonsense that leads away from solutions? Right?

Dude, if I was anymore disingenuous, I would virtue signal fucking ethnic cleansing, while saying Jack shit about the actual topic.

Open up to refugees and more aid is good? Right? We are literally in agreement here and all this is just stupid nonsense that leads away from solutions? Right?
    It. Is. Ethnic. Cleansing.

I'm all for more people being allowed to go where they want.

I'd rather stop the bombings... because those dead kids aren't able to be refugees. The solution is to not murder kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Israeli government... give it a shot.
    Okay... May I have their number? Should I ask for Bibi or full name?

I support them not being bombed in the fucking first place. It's amazing how many people are working so hard to give cover for those bombings.
    Yeah, it’s amazing how many people can use bombings to say nothing. No one wants bombings... Not a single person you are browbeating...

You know what people also want? Aid... more aid than Biden signed off on... opening up to refugees...

You know what else would be poggers. I’ve been reading about Palestinians having to choose between shelter and covid. What if we included covid relief, like vaccines, as part of the aid? Well, as part of an additional aid package, to not diffuse this one.

That would be cool.

Okay... May I have their number? Should I ask for Bibi or full name?

Yeah, it’s amazing how many people can use bombings to say nothing. No one wants bombings... Not a single person you are browbeating...

You know what people also want? Aid... more aid than Biden signed off on... opening up to refugees...

You know what else would be poggers. I’ve been reading about Palestinians having to choose between shelter and covid. What if we included covid relief, like vaccines, as part of the aid? Well, as part of an additional aid package, to not diffuse this one.

That would be cool.
    It's not as if you have any power to increase refugees, so your argument is idiotic. Or, are you going to call Biden up and have him increase those refugee numbers? This is a fucking video game forum, dude. This isn't the UN or Congress.

This is like saying you ant to deal with arsonists, by getting people a new place to stay after their houses burn down. Personally, I'd rather stop the arsonists from burning down the houses with kids in them.

I'm crazy that way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Because you kept trying to deflect blame and accountability away from Israel, specifically and exclusively?
    By pointing out that there are refugees? I even compared it to rejecting Jewish children prior to WW2... are you sure it’s me?

I came into this thread with a stance that both sides are responsible for atrocities. That's the position I've held throughout.
    Then you shouldn’t have a problem with what I’m saying...

By pointing out that there are refugees? I even compared it to rejecting Jewish children prior to WW2... are you sure it’s me?

Then you shouldn’t have a problem with what I’m saying...
    And yet, you are clutching at pearls at the mere mention of ethnic cleansing.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not as if you have any power to increase refugees, so your argument is idiotic. Or, are you going to call Biden up and have him increase those refugee numbers? This is a fucking video game forum, dude. This isn't the UN or Congress.
    Oh, I do... Maybe people will start copying me... that would be fun. Instead of attacking each other, discussing current events.

This is like saying you ant to deal with arsonists, by getting people a new place to stay after their houses burn down. Personally, I'd rather stop the arsonists from burning down the houses with kids in them.
    No, it’s like me saying... telling someone to call Israel and tell them to stop bombing... is asinine.

I'm crazy that way.
    I’m not crazy. Pretty sure about that... /shrug

And yet, you are clutching at pearls at the mere mention of ethnic cleansing.
    Cheeky... My eyes are right here...
    Last edited by Felya; 2021-05-15 at 02:48 AM.

Oh, I do... Maybe people will start copying me... that would be fun. Instead of attacking each other, discussing current events.

No, it’s like me saying... telling someone to call Israel and tell them to stop bombing... is asinine.

I’m not crazy. Pretty sure about that... /shrug
    Why is it asinine?

It's what governments do. We can stop supporting the Israeli government. You act as if diplomacy and alliances don't exist...

Thank God some people are willing to stand up against ethnic cleansing.

I don’t know... have you done it?

What did they say when you called them? Why didn’t they stop bombing?

Wait a minute... when did you call them? Before or after the bombings increased? What the fuck did you say? Dude? Why did they increase bombings after you called? What the fuck did you say?

That’s why it’s asinine...
    What did Biden say when you called him?

Once again... this is an internet forum... not Congress of the Hague. Your straw man keeps getting more and more desperate.

I'd rather oppose ethnic cleansing, than be outraged by the mere mentioning of it.