1. #541
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Murdering children, as well.

    I've already condemned Hamas.

    Why are people having a difficult time condemning Israel for murdering children, and committing ethnic cleansing?
    Why are you having such a difficult time calling what hamas is doing ethnic cleansing?

    Is hamas claiming they are targeting military or civilians?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  2. #542
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Why are you having such a difficult time calling what hamas is doing ethnic cleansing?

    Is hamas claiming they are targeting military or civilians?
    Sure, I'm cool with that. Then again, they are also losing at it.

    Let me know when you can condemn Israel.

    Shall I hold my breath?
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I hate personal freedom because people abuse it like a shiny new toy.

  3. #543
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Sure, I'm cool with that. Then again, they are also losing at it.

    Let me know when you can condemn Israel.

    Shall I hold my breath?
    I condemn Israel’s bombings. It’s not a hard thing to do... I didn’t need to pull your “sure” bullshit... I literally said it... unlike you... you can quote me.

    Tossing fucking toys with bombs attached to them, while you brow beat others about killing children. But... I got a solid... “sure”... I’m impressed...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  4. #544
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I condemn Israel’s bombings. It’s not a hard thing to do... I didn’t need to pull your “sure” bullshit... I literally said it... unlike you... you can quote me.

    Tossing fucking toys with bombs attached to them, while you brow beat others about killing children. But... I got a solid... “sure”... I’m impressed...
    Or, you could go back pages and pages, where I condemned Hamas more than once. This is what happens when you walk in at the middle, and think you're caught up.

    Whoopsy for you.

    My first comment in the thread:

    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    At the end of the day, Israel's government is practicing the policy of apartheid on Palestinians. It wasn't right when South Africa did it, and it's still wrong to this day.

    Hamas is not innocent in all of this, they are also guilty of killing innocent people.

    Fuck the Israeli government, they are a bunch of shitty Nazis. Fuck Hamas, they are a bunch of shitty terrorists.
    I accept your apology. Have a lovely evening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I hate personal freedom because people abuse it like a shiny new toy.

  5. #545
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Or, you could go back pages and pages, where I condemned Hamas more than once. This is what happens when you walk in at the middle, and think you're caught up.

    Whoopsy for you.
    Oh you got me brother...

    I condemn the actions of IDF and Natanyahu’s brazen attempt to remain in power. Using actions of a terrorist group, to unleash otter chaos.

    Quote me again...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  6. #546
    The Unstoppable Force PC2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    20,440
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    No it didn't, it showed you saying you'd vote for fucking Hitler.
    No it said the opposite. Which it's hilarious that you say other people are posting in bad faith when that's exactly what you're doing here.
    It's a shame the Israeli government is committing ethnic cleansing.
    The non-Jewish population in the region has been going up so it's not working.
    Let's spread optimism and defeat pessimism! (HumanProgress.org)

  7. #547
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    No it said the opposite. Which it's hilarious that you say other people are posting in bad faith when that's exactly what you're doing here.


    The non-Jewish population in the region has been going up so it's not working.
    Once again, just because they aren't able to do it completely, doesn't mean they aren't fucking trying.

    Stop defending ethnic cleansing.

    "But, they are outbreeding the murder, so it's fine!!!"

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Oh you got me brother...

    I condemn the actions of IDF and Natanyahu’s brazen attempt to remain in power. Using actions of a terrorist group, to unleash otter chaos.

    Quote me again...
    Once again, my quote shows you to be wrong about me. It's that easy.

    It's a shame the Israeli government has decided to become the new-age Nazis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I hate personal freedom because people abuse it like a shiny new toy.

  8. #548
    I Don't Work Here Endus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    68,810
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    The non-Jewish population in the region has been going up so it's not working.
    Demonstrating that you literally do not even understand what "ethnic cleansing" actually even means.

    https://www.un.org/en/genocidepreven...leansing.shtml

    Or, at least, that you're willing to lie out your ass to defend the practice by hand-waving protests against it away like this.


  9. #549
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Once again, my quote shows you to be wrong about me. It's that easy.
    I don’t give a fuck that you need to quote your self. This is not about you!

    It's a shame the Israeli government has decided to become the new-age Nazis.
    You know what’s funny? Unlike your quote about hamas... you have no issue repeating this...

    But, thanks for the quote...

    I think Biden signing off on aid, is a great idea, but it’s not enough. Palestine will need more, because this isn’t going to stop anytime soon. We need to be getting people out of there.

    Do it again...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  10. #550
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I don’t give a fuck that you need to quote your self. This is not about you!



    You know what’s funny? Unlike your quote about hamas... you have no issue repeating this...

    But, thanks for the quote...

    I think Biden signing off on aid, is a great idea, but it’s not enough. Palestine will need more, because this isn’t going to stop anytime soon. We need to be getting people out of there.

    Do it again...
    I have no problem standing by that. If they are going to act like fucking Nazis, I'm going to call them out for it.

    Ahhh, yes... transfer... the Ben Shapiro final solution.

    Or, are you saying Israel needs to disappear?
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I hate personal freedom because people abuse it like a shiny new toy.

  11. #551
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Demonstrating that you literally do not even understand what "ethnic cleansing" actually even means.

    https://www.un.org/en/genocidepreven...leansing.shtml

    Or, at least, that you're willing to lie out your ass to defend the practice by hand-waving protests against it away like this.
    Why can’t we just agree that there is a shit ton of people dying and it’s fucked up? Why is the topic always about this bullshit...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  12. #552
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Why can’t we just agree that there is a shit ton of people dying and it’s fucked up? Why is the topic always about this bullshit...
    Well, it's largely a one-sided fight, with the most powerful government on the planet backing one of them... with nukes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I hate personal freedom because people abuse it like a shiny new toy.

  13. #553
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I have no problem standing by that. If they are going to act like fucking Nazis, I'm going to call them out for it.
    Yeah, that’s sort of my point... lol

    Ahhh, yes... transfer... the Ben Shapiro final solution.
    Yes, so many times Ben Shapiro supported Biden spending aid on Palestine, then demanded it be increased, as well as ask for increased refugees. That’s what I meant by get them out of there...

    Or, are you saying Israel needs to disappear?
    Spekinzi Doich?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  14. #554
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Yeah, that’s sort of my point... lol



    Yes, so many times Ben Shapiro supported Biden spending aid on Palestine, then demanded it be increased, as well as ask for increased refugees. That’s what I meant by get them out of there...



    Spekinzi Doich?
    Well, Ben Shapiro did call for the forced moving of the Palestinians out of there.

    You said we need to get people out of there, which people?
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I hate personal freedom because people abuse it like a shiny new toy.

  15. #555
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Well, it's largely a one-sided fight, with the most powerful government on the planet backing one of them... with nukes.
    Totally... I’m sure Israel will nuke Israel...

    Which government is backing who? Biden just signed off on aid to Palestinians... in case you actually want to talk about what’s happening.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  16. #556
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Totally... I’m sure Israel will nuke Israel...

    Which government is backing who? Biden just signed off on aid to Palestinians... in case you actually want to talk about what’s happening.
    Once again, who do you want to move out of there?

    The United States has long backed the actions of the Israeli government. Just because they give aid to Palestinians, doesn't meant hey aren't protecting Israel's ethnic cleansing.

    So, who do we need to move out of there? It's a simple question, and you keep running away from your own argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I hate personal freedom because people abuse it like a shiny new toy.

  17. #557
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Well, Ben Shapiro did call for the forced moving of the Palestinians out of there.
    Yes, he is a reactionary just like you, but on the other side of the authoritarian spectrum. I don’t see why he maters...

    You said we need to get people out of there, which people?
    I said we need to get people the hell out of there... like refugees that have been displaced by the bombings... you know... along with increased aid... wtf?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

  18. #558
    I Don't Work Here Endus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    68,810
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Why can’t we just agree that there is a shit ton of people dying and it’s fucked up? Why is the topic always about this bullshit...
    Because you kept trying to deflect blame and accountability away from Israel, specifically and exclusively?

    I came into this thread with a stance that both sides are responsible for atrocities. That's the position I've held throughout.


  19. #559
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Yes, he is a reactionary just like you, but on the other side of the authoritarian spectrum. I don’t see why he maters...



    I said we need to get people the hell out of there... like refugees that have been displaced by the bombings... you know... along with increased aid... wtf?
    So, you want to get the Palestinians out of there?

    https://townhall.com/columnists/bens...y-word-n976781

    Ben would be so proud.

    Or... you know, stop the fucking bombings, and allow for a sovereign government.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I hate personal freedom because people abuse it like a shiny new toy.

  20. #560
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    58,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Once again, who do you want to move out of there?
    Refugees displaced by the bombings... the people who don’t have homes and are getting bombed... I’m saying we need to open the flood gates to refugees.

    The United States has long backed the actions of the Israeli government. Just because they give aid to Palestinians, doesn't meant hey aren't protecting Israel's ethnic cleansing.
    No, it means US is providing aid... that’s not ethnic cleansing... aid to Palestinians is good? Right?

    So, who do we need to move out of there? It's a simple question, and you keep running away from your own argument.
    I’d say anyone that wants... like remove refugee limits completely... I don’t understand what I’m running away from? Are you against Palestinian refugees? What?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •