Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    By what authority? Why wouldn't Palestine be prosecuted first? If Israel was occupied by Muslims who behaved in the same way then no one would be saying anything like that. The world is just jealous and envious of Jews and how they do relatively good compared to their neighbors.
    Fucking LOL! @ this arrogant post.

It has everything to do with intentionally shooting at civilian structures indiscriminately...

For the record, Israel signed the Hague conventions.

10+ Year Old Account
    By what authority? Why wouldn't Palestine be prosecuted first? If Israel was occupied by Muslims who behaved in the same way then no one would be saying anything like that. The world is just jealous and envious of Jews and how they do relatively good compared to their neighbors.
    It takes pretty big cajones to see people upset that Israelis consistently and systematically kill Palestinian civilians, including children, and take from that somehow that we're all just "jealous and envious of Jews". I don't even care that they're Jews. I care that they're killing children. Same way I loathe Caitlyn Jenner, not because she's transgender, but because she killed a guy while driving and texting and got to walk away without being charged for the homicide. Bringing up that she's transgender is irrelevant to the actual issue, where I'd have exactly the same issue no matter who had been driving. My issue has nothing to do with their identity, in either case, but with their actions.

Apparently, the Jewishness of Israelis matters more to you than their practice of killing innocents, and well, that says more about you than it says about anyone else.
    Last edited by Endus; 2021-05-14 at 08:03 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Israel should be brought to the Hague for war crimes...
    Who knew expecting an Arab family to pay rent and then evicting them after decades of legal battle for never paying it was a Hague worthy violation of Human Rights. Then again, that eviction for never paying rent is pretty genocidal. I remain beside myself at the ridiculous hysterics of this whole thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Seriously? I mean only in the last few years have western media acknowledged even a fraction of the shit Israel is doing for the last 50 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Who knew expecting an Arab family to pay rent and then evicting them after decades of legal battle for never paying it was a Hague worthy violation of Human Rights. Then again, that eviction for never paying rent is pretty genocidal. I remain beside myself at the ridiculous hysterics of this whole thing.
    I think it's less that and more the...everything else going on that you seem to refuse to acknowledge exists as you keep focusing purely on the eviction as if that's the only thing going on.

what a bizarre thing to be hung up on while people are dying.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I think it's less that and more the...everything else going on that you seem to refuse to acknowledge exists as you keep focusing purely on the eviction as if that's the only thing going on.
    Well, its the core start of the conflict and the claim of 'Ethnic Cleansing' is entirely resting on some belief that the evictions of four or so families is a literal genocidal act, despite you know who owns the buildings and the legal cases around it. Plus Hamas calling for race riots over these evictions started the conflict.

I focus on it because I wonder what many peoples opinions are on how this should have gone down. The best I can determine is that in many peoples views, a Jew is committing a Human Rights violation to expect to be paid a rent check even if both parties agreed to it and its a genocide to evict said families for not paying for decades. I'm wondering if in your view or the view of others here a Jew has a right to buy things in that region or any region? It is strange to me that its an Atrocity worthy of the Hague to expect an Arab family to honor a lease, and I guess Israel should load up buses of school children and offer them as a living sacrifice to sate Hamas who started riots and violence to defend the apparent sacred right of an Arab family to never pay rent even if they signed on to do so.

Pretty much nobody in this thread even acknowledges the owner of those four houses has any right to even own it, even though it was bought well before Israel even existed.
    Last edited by Theodarzna; 2021-05-14 at 08:14 PM.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is just nakedly defending ethnic cleansing. This is not a rental dispute and parroting Israeli propaganda used to justify their atrocities is not gonna constitute a defense.

https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/what-i...nsing-n1266897
    https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...ccupation.html
    https://news.yahoo.com/cnn-msnbc-gue...210739456.html
    https://www.jacobinmag.com/2021/05/i...al-aqsa-mosque
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...ions-settlers/

The decisions of Israeli courts that the properties are owned by Jewish landlords are just part of the process of that ethnic cleansing. The courts aren't neutral parties; they're an integral part of the process.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    what a bizarre thing to be hung up on while people are dying.
    Hamas started a war over unpaid rent, I suspect your anger is misdirected.

Rent? Do you really want to open this discussion of rent?
    Not sure if you win that argument if we start including Palestinian refugees and the rent that they haven't received.

10+ Year Old Account
    I focus on it because I wonder what many peoples opinions are on how this should have gone down. The best I can determine is that in many peoples views, a Jew is committing a Human Rights violation to expect to be paid a rent check even if both parties agreed to it and its a genocide to evict said families for not paying for decades.
    It's more that, if this were in Canada, adverse possession laws would have given title to these properties to their Palestinian owners back in the 60's. You keep saying they "didn't pay rent for decades", but the only entity saying they don't own the homes and that they owe rent are the Israeli courts that are being used to perpetrate the cleansing. It's liking citing a Nazi court's decision that a Jewish family's property all belongs to the Reich now and that's why you don't have to give back the stolen art.

Are you still pushing this lie?

More than 30 dead kids, and you want to make this about rent.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Not sure if you win that argument if we start including Palestinian refugees and the rent that they haven't received.
    I'm talking about four buildings, owned by someone who bought it before Israel even existed. What are you on about?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    I'm sure if we were talking about 1930s Germany, Theo would be asking why all those Jews were stealing so much from the good, neutral, decent Germans they lived among, to the point that the courts had to seize their unlawfully procured property and send them to work off their debts.

Because, y'know, the Reich's courts ruled as such. And that's all that matters. According to Theo. Couldn't possibly be a human rights violation and ethnic cleansing. Nope. Just about property disputes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Are you still pushing this lie?

More than 30 dead kids, and you want to make this about rent.
    I am glad to see you do have a limit on your belief in property rights, apparently property rights end where Kippah begins.

I guess your many insults directed at me were just projection.

I'm talking about four buildings, owned by someone who bought it before Israel even existed. What are you on about?
    Is that why you are justifying murdering children?

- - - Updated - - -

I am glad to see you do have a limit on your belief in property rights, apparently property rights end where Kippah begins.

I guess your many insults directed at me were just projection.
    Nah, how about we not shitpost when kids are being murdered.

Hamas started a war over unpaid rent, I suspect your anger is misdirected.
    it's not Hamas that's hung up about asinine rent money... what the fuck????

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    it's not Hamas that's hung up about asinine rent money... what the fuck????
    Right, they declared asking Arabs to pay it or face eviction to be a literal genocide.

Right, they declared asking Arabs to pay it or face eviction to be a literal genocide.
    Or... you know... murdering kids.

When you find yourself lying in order to shill for kid killers, maybe you should stop digging.

rent shouldn't even BE a thing. so just stop even trying to convince me rent is worth more than dozens of people being left without a home over it.