10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Who is defending Hamas killing children?
    Every single person who measures who killed more children, to scream ethnic cleansing.

She is defending Israel killing children.
    Quote it...

Edit: Any chance you know what that image of balloons I posted is about?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Every single person who measures who killed more children, to scream ethnic cleansing.

Quote it...
    We've been quoting it the entire fucking thread.

Israel is literally practicing apartheid, and attempting ethnic cleansing.

Again.

7+ Year Old Account
    Nah, you got caught.

You chose to engage with me, and I provided evidence to show you're full of shit.
    You engaged with me first so I responded to you. Your evidence supported me so it's not a problem at all.

I don't want to ethnically cleanse Palestinians and I'm glad their population has been going up a bit each decade. Growth is good. According to my Google search the Palestinian population is now over 5 million in 2021. If the genocide continues for another decade or two that number might be as low as 6 million by 2040.
    Last edited by PC2; 2021-05-15 at 01:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    You engaged with me first so I responded to you. Your evidence supported me so it's not a problem at all.

I don't want to ethnically cleanse Palestinians and I'm glad their population has been going up a bit each decade. A little growth is good. According to my Google search their population is now over 5 million in 2021. If the genocide continues for another decade or two that number might be as low as 6 million by 2040.
    No it didn't, it showed you saying you'd vote for fucking Hitler.

It's a shame the Israeli government is committing ethnic cleansing.

10+ Year Old Account
    We've been quoting it the entire fucking thread.

Israel is literally practicing apartheid, and attempting ethnic cleansing.

Again.
    Okay... what is hamas doing?

https://twitter.com/JudahAriGross/st...ror-problem%2F

What does the wind bring with it?

Dry leaves,
    broken branches,
    flying plastic bags
    one time,
    even,
    the wind blew my hat
    very, very far.

And sometimes, the wind brings with it
    dangerous things,
    which come from over the fence,
    they are not mine,
    and they're not some friend's

A ball, a book or a balloon
    they can be an explosive
    one that's dangerous, in the shape of a kite.
    If we see them, an adult we must call
    and we must move ourselves far away from the area.

Besides that,
    I'm already big and I know
    that you shouldn't touch suspicious objects
    so after the dangerous thing is taken away
    we can come back
    to enjoy and play
    Last edited by Felya; 2021-05-15 at 01:35 AM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Murdering children, as well.

I've already condemned Hamas.

Why are people having a difficult time condemning Israel for murdering children, and committing ethnic cleansing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Murdering children, as well.

I've already condemned Hamas.

Why are people having a difficult time condemning Israel for murdering children, and committing ethnic cleansing?
    Why are you having such a difficult time calling what hamas is doing ethnic cleansing?

Is hamas claiming they are targeting military or civilians?

Why are you having such a difficult time calling what hamas is doing ethnic cleansing?

Is hamas claiming they are targeting military or civilians?
    Sure, I'm cool with that. Then again, they are also losing at it.

Let me know when you can condemn Israel.

Shall I hold my breath?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure, I'm cool with that. Then again, they are also losing at it.

Let me know when you can condemn Israel.

Shall I hold my breath?
    I condemn Israel’s bombings. It’s not a hard thing to do... I didn’t need to pull your “sure” bullshit... I literally said it... unlike you... you can quote me.

Tossing fucking toys with bombs attached to them, while you brow beat others about killing children. But... I got a solid... “sure”... I’m impressed...

I condemn Israel’s bombings. It’s not a hard thing to do... I didn’t need to pull your “sure” bullshit... I literally said it... unlike you... you can quote me.

Tossing fucking toys with bombs attached to them, while you brow beat others about killing children. But... I got a solid... “sure”... I’m impressed...
    Or, you could go back pages and pages, where I condemned Hamas more than once. This is what happens when you walk in at the middle, and think you're caught up.

Whoopsy for you.

My first comment in the thread:

At the end of the day, Israel's government is practicing the policy of apartheid on Palestinians. It wasn't right when South Africa did it, and it's still wrong to this day.

Hamas is not innocent in all of this, they are also guilty of killing innocent people.

Fuck the Israeli government, they are a bunch of shitty Nazis. Fuck Hamas, they are a bunch of shitty terrorists.
    I accept your apology. Have a lovely evening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or, you could go back pages and pages, where I condemned Hamas more than once. This is what happens when you walk in at the middle, and think you're caught up.

Whoopsy for you.
    Oh you got me brother...

I condemn the actions of IDF and Natanyahu’s brazen attempt to remain in power. Using actions of a terrorist group, to unleash otter chaos.

Quote me again...

7+ Year Old Account
    No it didn't, it showed you saying you'd vote for fucking Hitler.
    No it said the opposite. Which it's hilarious that you say other people are posting in bad faith when that's exactly what you're doing here.
    It's a shame the Israeli government is committing ethnic cleansing.
    The non-Jewish population in the region has been going up so it's not working.

No it said the opposite. Which it's hilarious that you say other people are posting in bad faith when that's exactly what you're doing here.

Once again, just because they aren't able to do it completely, doesn't mean they aren't fucking trying.

Stop defending ethnic cleansing.

"But, they are outbreeding the murder, so it's fine!!!"

- - - Updated - - -

Oh you got me brother...

I condemn the actions of IDF and Natanyahu’s brazen attempt to remain in power. Using actions of a terrorist group, to unleash otter chaos.

Quote me again...
    Once again, my quote shows you to be wrong about me. It's that easy.

It's a shame the Israeli government has decided to become the new-age Nazis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Demonstrating that you literally do not even understand what "ethnic cleansing" actually even means.

https://www.un.org/en/genocidepreven...leansing.shtml

Or, at least, that you're willing to lie out your ass to defend the practice by hand-waving protests against it away like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once again, my quote shows you to be wrong about me. It's that easy.
    I don’t give a fuck that you need to quote your self. This is not about you!

It's a shame the Israeli government has decided to become the new-age Nazis.
    You know what’s funny? Unlike your quote about hamas... you have no issue repeating this...

But, thanks for the quote...

I think Biden signing off on aid, is a great idea, but it’s not enough. Palestine will need more, because this isn’t going to stop anytime soon. We need to be getting people out of there.

Do it again...

I don’t give a fuck that you need to quote your self. This is not about you!

You know what’s funny? Unlike your quote about hamas... you have no issue repeating this...

But, thanks for the quote...

I think Biden signing off on aid, is a great idea, but it’s not enough. Palestine will need more, because this isn’t going to stop anytime soon. We need to be getting people out of there.

Do it again...
    I have no problem standing by that. If they are going to act like fucking Nazis, I'm going to call them out for it.

Ahhh, yes... transfer... the Ben Shapiro final solution.

Or, are you saying Israel needs to disappear?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Demonstrating that you literally do not even understand what "ethnic cleansing" actually even means.

https://www.un.org/en/genocidepreven...leansing.shtml

Or, at least, that you're willing to lie out your ass to defend the practice by hand-waving protests against it away like this.
    Why can’t we just agree that there is a shit ton of people dying and it’s fucked up? Why is the topic always about this bullshit...

Why can’t we just agree that there is a shit ton of people dying and it’s fucked up? Why is the topic always about this bullshit...
    Well, it's largely a one-sided fight, with the most powerful government on the planet backing one of them... with nukes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no problem standing by that. If they are going to act like fucking Nazis, I'm going to call them out for it.
    Yeah, that’s sort of my point... lol

Ahhh, yes... transfer... the Ben Shapiro final solution.
    Yes, so many times Ben Shapiro supported Biden spending aid on Palestine, then demanded it be increased, as well as ask for increased refugees. That’s what I meant by get them out of there...

Or, are you saying Israel needs to disappear?
    Spekinzi Doich?

Yeah, that’s sort of my point... lol

Yes, so many times Ben Shapiro supported Biden spending aid on Palestine, then demanded it be increased, as well as ask for increased refugees. That’s what I meant by get them out of there...

Spekinzi Doich?
    Well, Ben Shapiro did call for the forced moving of the Palestinians out of there.

You said we need to get people out of there, which people?