10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Where would that put 2004? You are literally supporting hamas, for backing out of a two state solution, because they didn’t get the land Israeli have been living on for 60 years? Where should those civilians go?
    Seriously, I have not seen anywhere that Orange Joe is arguing for abolishing Israel and ejecting all Jewish people from the region.

You're attacking a straw man.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, which is why I am supporting the part of Palestinian coalition government, that had a deal worked on to create a two state solution. Something I don’t believe you support...

Where would that put 2004? You are literally supporting hamas, for backing out of a two state solution, because they didn’t get the land Israeli have been living on for 60 years? Where should those civilians go?
    And you are supporting genocide. See how easy and stupid saying shit like this is?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    '"They" who? Because I was talking about posters in this thread, none of whom I've seen advocate for abolishing Israel.
    It’s obviously hamas... you even see it as obvious...

Palestinians? That's just factually incorrect. A majority support Israel's existence.

Fatah? Also wrong; they've been pushing for a return to 1967 borders.

Hamas? Sure, they do. But Israel's been actively trying to eliminate Palestine, so Hamas has only ever existed as a reaction. While I don't support them or what they seek, pretending they emerged out of nothing in a vacuum is just . . . wrong.
    If you assume 3 things and only one of them is correct... what are you doing?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    It’s obviously hamas... you even see it as obvious...

If you assume 3 things and only one of them is correct... what are you doing?
    You tell me? You assume all kinda of shit I have said and none of them have been right
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously, I have not seen anywhere that Orange Joe is arguing for abolishing Israel and ejecting all Jewish people from the region.

You're attacking a straw man.
    The highlight isn’t mine... this is also in response to me agreeing with the two state solution that was going to be established in 2004.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    There is a perfect solution. Give ALL the land back and stop trying to take more.
    - - - Updated - - -

You tell me? You assume all kinda of shit I have said and none of them have been right
    That’s disingenuous... I have been nothing, but supportive of Palestinians and Fatah... bullshit...

Edit: Either one of you... prove how genuine your replies are... show me say one negative thing about Palestinians or Fatah... for you to pose such a ridiculous assertion.
    Last edited by Felya; 2021-05-22 at 02:54 AM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    The highlight isn’t mine... this is also in response to me agreeing with the two state solution that was going to be established in 2004.

That’s disingenuous... I have been nothing, but supportive of Palestinians and Fatah... bullshit...

Yes. The land they STOLE. not the land they were GIVEN.

Then why are you against giving their land back? All I've seen form you is justifying Israels genocide.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: Either one of you... prove how genuine your replies are... show me say one negative thing about Palestinians or Fatah... for you to pose such a ridiculous assertion.
    How about first you should me where I said I support Hamas or where I have said I want to abolish Israel?

10+ Year Old Account
    For some interpretations of "all", he could be arguing that Palestinians are owed the whole planet! After all, "all land", right?

Or maybe we should use context and his other posts and come to the conclusion he's almost certainly talking about the 1967 borders. Which he's explicitly stated. You're wrong about this.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Do I have to go back and find the last time in this thread I pulled together all the other times in this thread I condemned Hamas and their terrorism?

If you can't be arsed to figure out what people are actually fucking arguing, and are just gonna kneejerk based on cartoon stereotypes you've made up in your head, you've decided to be unreasonable and impossible to talk to.

At this point, you're a short step from calling me a commie Muslim or something. I get enough of that from Trump cultists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. The land they STOLE. not the land they were GIVEN.
    But, not the land that both sides where actually able to agree to... likely because they would be displacing Israeli civilians that have been living there for the last 60 years. Perhaps they both learned from their mistakes and didn’t want to displace civilians that lived there for so long, since that would just be doing similar to what Israel did to Palestinians.

But, I’m just guessing as to why Arafat was agreeing to this deal... all I know, is that if I want peace in the Middle East, the only place I can look at as a blue print... is what happened in 2004...

Then why are you against giving their land back? All I've seen form you is justifying Israels genocide.
    By saying that I support the two state solution that was near completion in 2004? I’m just talking past you at this point... it doesn’t mater... you will assume the worst, regardless of what I actually say... I can just start speaking in tongues and get nearly the same reply...

- - - Updated - - -

For some interpretations of "all", he could be arguing that Palestinians are owed the whole planet! After all, "all land", right?
    When you quote that reply... can you apply the same mark up? If you are going to be this disingenuous, let your flag fly high.

Edit: I must say... this thread has really been a learning experience... I don’t think I like it... not one bit...
    Last edited by Felya; 2021-05-22 at 03:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    But, not the land that both sides where actually able to agree to... likely because they would be displacing Israeli civilians that have been living there for the last 60 years. Perhaps they both learned from their mistakes and didn’t want to displace civilians that lived there for so long, since that would just be doing similar to what Israel did to Palestinians.

But, I’m just guessing as to why Arafat was agreeing to this deal... all I know, is that if I want peace in the Middle East, the only place I can look at as a blue print... is what happened in 2004...

By saying that I support the two state solution that was near completion in 2004? I’m just talking past you at this point... it doesn’t mater... you will assume the worst, regardless of what I actually say... I can just start speaking in tongues and get nearly the same reply...

- - - Updated - - -

When you quote that reply... can you apply the same mark up? If you are going to be this disingenuous, let your flag fly high.
    This 2004 being some holy year as to how close peace was only seem to be coming from you......

I can't find anything else saying what you are claiming.

Hell 2004 isn't even mentioned here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel..._peace_process

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing disingenuous on my end.

You're lying about Orange Joe's position. They've corrected you, you're completely unwilling to accept the correction and insist on the mistake, which is why I'm comfortable calling it a deliberate lie, intended with malice, at this point.

I don't know why; I thought you were a pretty reasonable poster, before this.

Nothing disingenuous on my end.

You're lying about Orange Joe's position. They've corrected you, you're completely unwilling to accept the correction and insist on the mistake, which is why I'm comfortable calling it a deliberate lie, intended with malice, at this point.

I don't know why; I thought you were a pretty reasonable poster, before this.
    I didn't think they were ever very reasonable because I've been dealing with them pulling that same exact shit for months. It's like his bread and butter. Then even once a position is clarified (that shouldn't really have needed it to begin with) they reject the clarification, go down another line an argument or their original line continuing with the dishonesty.

Then if you catch them out absolutely... they'll just drop the whole thing and say it wasn't important or they don't want to talk about it, or say that conversation is stupid despite it having been brought up and misconstrued and disingenuously argued... by them. It's the most annoying shit.
    Last edited by Themius; 2021-05-22 at 05:11 AM.

Yeah, big whoop... is that how a Palestinian leader by the name of Arafat, received a Nobel peace prize? Seems like it was a big deal for Palestinians...
    Arafat won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1994, the withdrawal happened a decade later lol. So no, that's not how he received a Nobel peace prize.
    Yes, not having any Israeli in Gaza is hardly a withdrawal... let me guess, any steps towards a two state solution are hardly steps and hamas was right to murder the Fatah for it...
    Once again...
    Following the withdrawal, Israel has continued to maintain direct control over Gaza's air and maritime space, and six of Gaza's seven land crossings, it maintains a no-go buffer zone within the territory, and controls the Palestinian population registry, and Gaza remains dependent on Israel for its water, electricity, telecommunications, and other utilities

They should be happy because IDF left? Yet nothing really changed for them did it?

Ya’ll are defending hamas... not Palestinians...
    No one is defending Hamas lol

It absolutely does... where is that joker meme?
    Indeed, where is that meme?

Any updates? This convo has stopped being useful 3 pages ago.

Honestly Israel should capture that Gaza and send all palestinians as refuges to nearby Arab countries.
    The whole idea of owning land is ridiculous. No country has a right to their land at all. if you can't defend your country, you're probably
    a backward corrupt shithole that oppresses its citizens. Israel in 60 years became 1st world country with countless innovations in health, science, agriculture that have helped quality of life and saved lives all around the world. While most Arab countries still live of oil and have no innovations due their oppressive regimes, corruptions and executing people who are not muslims or don't support their narrative.
    they live in semi-sharia law and want to make it full sharia law according to 80% Muslims

The whole idea of a man coming into some land and declaring "I OWN THIS LAND" is ridiculous
    we don't own land, the land own us. And throughout the ages humans have been changing the imaginary borders back and forth
    at this point Israel got nukes so there's nothing that can be done. Palastinains can go fuck off. And literally every country will accept them as refugees at this point. I don't want nuclear war that turns into WW3 and destroy all life on earth
    so no you don't own anything nobody own anything it's just currently under your possession and if anything the land owns you not the other way around.

Imagine a country where a view like this one above is actually a legitimate political position shared by several people.
    Last edited by Cringefest; 2021-05-22 at 07:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mich4el View Post
    Honestly Israel should capture that Gaza and send all palestinians as refuges to nearby Arab countries.
    The whole idea of owning land is ridiculous. No country has a right to their land at all. if you can't defend your country, you're probably
    a backward corrupt shithole that oppresses its citizens. Israel in 60 years became 1st world country with countless innovations in health, science, agriculture that have helped quality of life and saved lives all around the world. While most Arab countries still live of oil and have no innovations due their oppressive regimes, corruptions and executing people who are not muslims or don't support their narrative.
    they live in semi-sharia law and want to make it full sharia law according to 80% Muslims

The whole idea of a man coming into some land and declaring "I OWN THIS LAND" is ridiculous
    we don't own land, the land own us. And throughout the ages humans have been changing the imaginary borders back and forth
    at this point Israel got nukes so there's nothing that can be done. Palastinains can go fuck off. And literally every country will accept them as refugees at this point. I don't want nuclear war that turns into WW3 and destroy all life on earth
    so no you don't own anything nobody own anything it's just currently under your possession and if anything the land owns you not the other way around.
    So, you are going to kick them off their land, land that has been theirs since the fucking Crusades? You know what that will make? MORE FUCKING TERRORISTS. If Israel uses nukes on anyone, I guarantee everyone in that area turns them to glass and the US stops backing them.

"During Israel’s latest offensive on Gaza, Israeli attacks damaged at least 51 education facilities, including 46 schools, two kindergartens, an UNRWA (The United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East) training centre, and parts of the Islamic University of Gaza

At least 66,000 people are still sheltering in 58 UN-run schools across the Gaza Strip.

Israeli raids also damaged at least six hospitals and 11 primary healthcare centres, including Gaza’s only COVID-19 testing laboratory that was left inoperable following an Israeli attack that hit a nearby building on May 17.

Gaza’s electricity network also suffered damage, leading to 20-21 hours of daily power outages. This has affected water and sanitation facilities across the strip, leaving at least 250,000 people without access to drinking water.

(dem mudbricks though right?)

this link
    shows how things are in terms of infrastructure needs across Gaza in detail.

Also:

Israel claimed its occupation of Gaza since 1967 has ended as it has pulled its troops and settlers from the territory but international law views Gaza as occupied territory because Israel has full control over Gaza’s borders, airspace and territorial waters.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    So, you are going to kick them off their land, land that has been theirs since the fucking Crusades? You know what that will make? MORE FUCKING TERRORISTS. If Israel uses nukes on anyone, I guarantee everyone in that area turns them to glass and the US stops backing them.
    completely missing my point. i'm saying if we reach a point where nukes are used then it's WW3 and probably with todays tech that's means the end of life on earth

completely missing my point. i'm saying if we reach a point where nukes are used then it's WW3 and probably with todays tech that's means the end of life on earth
    Yeah that's a good point. I also have a good point to make. I found out that Jupiter is very important for our planet, because his gravity pull prevents asteroids reaching Earth. That could also mean end of life on Earth. Mad stuff what?

That's questionable when millions of people that you control are living in poverty.