Poll: Someone offers you $100,000 U.S dollars For 5 years in prison?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I wouldn't but I'm sure many would.

I'd make three times that just staying out and working like I normally do over that time period. Hard Pass. Make it 100 billion then sure thing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Uh, no.

HARD pass. People make more than that on minimum wage.
    Really? Where? Because I sure don't. :\

Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    Really? Where? Because I sure don't. :\
    Fair point, depending on where you live. I should have clarified. Need to earn ~$20k a year, which can be done at ~$9.62/ hour. Depending on hours worked, but assuming a 40 hour work week. Many states will have a minimum wage above that in 2021.

Too many variables to count, honestly. Point being, $100k for 5 years of "work" is not that much. No way in hell I'd go to prison for 5 years for that amount of money.

OP set no stipulation on WHEN my prison time begins. I'll take the $100k up front and pledge to start serving my sentence when I am 500 years old. If I am dead, feel free to incarcerate my ashes for 5 years. Where do I sign?
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Add an extra zero or two, and give me a month to make preparations before hand, and I'd strongly consider it, but unfortunately 100k isn't enough for me right now. Wouldn't even be enough for me to buy a really good camper van to live in afterwards.

5+ Year Old Account
    In prison? Doctor Amodeus is the best at making up those juicy posts. Of course I selected: No. Too dangerous to accept money there.