Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuusah View Post
    What is the second best gear in WoW? Do you realize that WoW ilvls are a spectrum?
    Equivalent to heroic raid gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Spears View Post
    You know the moment in TBC where people started to let terrible players call themselves casuals and stopped calling them out really was the moment the community lost control of itself.
    Actually the moment the community lost coontrol of itself is when the elitists declared that anyone who doesn't play like them are terrible and do not count.

Quote Originally Posted by Echo of Soul View Post
    Equivalent to heroic raid gear.
    So fuck heroic raiders?

Quote Originally Posted by Wuusah View Post
    So fuck heroic raiders?
    In FFXIV a raider get their gear in like a month, a casual grinding that same gear through LFG and LFR gets it in like 6 months. If a casual getting the same gear as a heroic raider half a year later fractures their ego then yeah, fuck em.

Quote Originally Posted by Clash the DK View Post
    But they already hand out gear from a vendor; It's called raiding. And it's not that hard. Having a specific time commitment for playing a game is difficult and I will give you that. But the game in general is not that hard. If you spend time playing the game, you should be able to progress your character no matter what.

You have to armory vet every person in PvP. Why would doing the same in PvE be a problem? And also, is Blizz not adding RIO for M+?

Regarding your last statement.....What I have proposed does not "cater" to people who like to play solo. It doesn't cater to anybody. The plan offers gear progression for everybody no matter what type of content you prefer. Just because someone gains high ilvl gear from world content doesn't mean they are going to join your raid group and smash your epeen on the damage meters. World content gear would be missing the raid set bonus which makes a huge difference. Going forward, ilvl will be what it should be, a number that identifies your power in world content which is in reality the only place in the game where you will genuinely feel power upgrades in the first place.
    Link your mythic kills then.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Actually the moment the community lost coontrol of itself is when the elitists declared that anyone who doesn't play like them are terrible and do not count.
    So molten core?

Quote Originally Posted by Echo of Soul View Post
    In FFXIV a raider get their gear in like a month, a casual grinding that same gear through LFG and LFR gets it in like 6 months. If a casual getting the same gear as a heroic raider half a year later fractures their ego then yeah, fuck em.
    In WoW typically next tier is released in 6 months, and it comes with catch-up and new LFR gear that is usually same ilvl as heroic from previous tier. So there you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Clash the DK View Post
    Unfortunately, Covenant gear doesn't work in the maw. I'm not sure why they chose to go that route. Personally, I think that was a missed opportunity because many players at that ilvl just refuse to go there because it can be a pain until you get better gear.
    Yup, agree to that. Until I was 215+ the Maw was pretty tough, now its a cakewalk.