Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    If you are imbecilic enough to want to keep playing classic for some dumb reason after we’ve done all of the content in the past 2 years, you should pay ATLEAST 500$ (stupid should be taxed imo)

Blizzard should have just forced everybody to move to TBC anyways, im surprised they are going to waste money at all with managing those servers

TLDR; Move on you backward fucks !

Quote Originally Posted by Xenavar View Post
    If you are imbecilic enough to want to keep playing classic for some dumb reason after we’ve done all of the content in the past 2 years, you should pay ATLEAST 500$ (stupid should be taxed imo)

Blizzard should have just forced everybody to move to TBC anyways, im surprised they are going to waste money at all with managing those servers

TLDR; Move on you backward fucks !
    people want vanila classic,why would they be forced to move to tbc?

How about charging zero dollars to play the game itself?
    Where does that fit in to your thoughts on greed?

Does no one realize you are now getting access to THREE separate games for all 1 sub, two of which cost zero dollars to purchase upfront like wow expansions usually do?
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    people want vanila classic,why would they be forced to move to tbc?
    Oh you mean like back in the day when tbc released?

We need to stop encouraging the autistic 1% of the population that can’t ever move on from anything.

It’s like those people who still play smash bros melee that is 20 years old when ultimate exists. Get fucking lost lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hey There Guys its Metro View Post
    How about charging zero dollars to play the game itself?
    It's actually a minimum of £104.28 per year to play it. So not quite zero...

We need to stop encouraging the autistic 1% of the population that can’t ever move on from anything.

It’s like those people who still play smash bros melee that is 20 years old when ultimate exists. Get fucking lost lol
    so because you personaly dislike something that doesnt affect you,it shouldnt exist? /slowclap

well idk what the smash bro sales are,but if melee had milions more players than ultimate,maybe there is a good reason they dont move on?

You do realize that BOTH games we’re talking about are re-releases, right? TBC is 14 years old. Literally the exact scenario you’re trashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    You do realize that BOTH games we’re talking about are re-releases, right? TBC is 14 years old. Literally the exact scenario you’re trashing.
    Ill say the same thing about TBC once it has ran its course, again. Vanilla classic was legit when it was new and content was going. It is over now, and I will never understand the people who would prefer that to TBC once the nostalgia (that SHOULD) fades away. Classic is extremely broken and the pvp is terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    It makes far more sense than this duping and cloning nonsense Blizzard came up with. Why not allow me to dupe my retail gold into both versions then, while we're at it? Why should I have to start from nothing too, when I do have characters with gold on them?
    You keep calling it duping and it's not exactly the typical definition of duping. You aren't creating anything that couldn't already exist in the first place. And you didn't put the time into the game like others did. retail isn't connected to classic. That's like asking why you couldn't take your runescape gold to WoW when you first started playing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Here I’ll just quote it again but with some bold.

And here from the blizzard page.
    Uhh okay? You realize you're just proving yourself wrong, right? You seem to be confused about the name "Activision Blizzard". Blizzard entertaining is a subsidiary of activision blizzard. What's so hard for you to understand?

So wait a second, you can't continue playing with your 60 char unless you pay?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    So wait a second, you can't continue playing with your 60 char unless you pay?
    Play your 60 on Classic era: Free
    Play your 60 on TBC Classic: Free
    Play your 60 on both: $15

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollHunter3000 View Post
    Uhh okay? You realize you're just proving yourself wrong, right? You seem to be confused about the name "Activision Blizzard". Blizzard entertaining is a subsidiary of activision blizzard. What's so hard for you to understand?
    Yes Blizzard is a subsidiary of Activsion blizzard that's what I said, Thank you for agreeing with me.
    The parent company is Activison blizzard

I think people forget they're intended to be premium services.

Quote Originally Posted by Laz View Post
    Price reduced to $15 dollars today, the arguing can stop…
    Cheers!
    The arguing never stops. Now there's people arguing it should be free.

Quote Originally Posted by Spacewalrus2010 View Post
    The arguing never stops. Now there's people arguing it should be free.
    Yeah that was honestly wishful thinking that the conversation would stop there - even if it was free, there would be many complaining about it being free - there is absolutely no win here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    Its a shame they caved to the outrage....this service shouldnt be 15 or 35,it should either not exist,or cost ATLEAST 60e

people dont seem to understand,that they are basicaly BUYING a fully geared bis character in many ways with this,it should be way more than a normal boost
    a fully geared BIS lvl 60 who will replace all those epics with green gear in 3 levels... are you stupid or something or just dishonest?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laz View Post
    Price reduced to $15 dollars today, the arguing can stop…
    Cheers!
    Did u stop and think if they had plans for it to be 15usd all along, but wanted to see how far they could push stuff while people still defending them?

Also, it could also be good old "soften the blow"-tactic, hit us hard with the 35, then lower it to 15 so some people are okay with it cause its less than the "original" orice.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Yes Blizzard is a subsidiary of Activsion blizzard that's what I said, Thank you for agreeing with me.
    And you think they can't control blizzard? You seem confused about what your argument is

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollHunter3000 View Post
    And you think they can't control blizzard? You seem confused about what your argument is
    Nope never said that. one of us seems to be confused but it ain't me.

Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    Play your 60 on Classic era: Free
    Play your 60 on TBC Classic: Free
    Play your 60 on both: $15
    Ah, okay. I do not think this is a big issue.