The classing switching system SUCKS....

Wanted to swap my main to mage for some better attempts at PvP, I was already on the path to go warlock from awhile back so had to finish that 100%

Does anyone else find this an extremely irritating system? I have to wait 2 resets before I can get enough into the torghast grind as mage... until then I have to chill as a warlock for 2 weeks, yay... I've legit just afk'd my mage until reset now.

7+ Year Old Account
    You're right it does suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohvul View Post
    Wanted to swap my main to mage for some better attempts at PvP, I was already on the path to go warlock from awhile back so had to finish that 100%

Does anyone else find this an extremely irritating system? I have to wait 2 resets before I can get enough into the torghast grind as mage... until then I have to chill as a warlock for 2 weeks, yay... I've legit just afk'd my mage until reset now.
    euuuhhh a extra account or something...:

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...2#post53180092

appeared next to each other. same way of typing, title making etc.

And nope...Its what alts have always been. Hell i think its easyier now with all the gear options.
    Yes a catch up system would be nice. But prepare the rest. and keep leveling your alts/gearing them. My paladin was semi redi. and he could run thorgast real fast. yes the grind and wait for getting everything done was a bit bleh. But same was gearing before this. So.....get over it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Don't make pointless threads. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead