Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    The Highmaul and BRF raids.

you obviously dont know what WORLD CONTENT means...

things that actualy are world content in that essay you wrote could be shortened to "daily quests and rares"... and as i said most rares could be tackled while leveling, so the world content was indeed lacking...

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    things that actualy are world content in that essay you wrote could be shortened to "daily quests and rares"... and as i said most rares could be tackled while leveling, so the world content was indeed lacking...
    Were past expansions lacking? Because their content could be shortened to "Daily quests and rares" just as easily. It wasn't a lack of content that plagued WoD but the design of that content.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    you obviously dont know what WORLD CONTENT means...

So in short you completely ignored what I wrote and simply replaced it in your mind with what you wanted me to say so you could say I was wrong. And then followed it up with a completely fallacious statement that, again, supported your agenda. Glad to know this "discussion" was a waste of time on my part since you obviously aren't interested in discussion, just going "u wrong."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Were past expansions lacking? Because their content could be shortened to "Daily quests and rares" just as easily. It wasn't a lack of content that plagued WoD but the design of that content.
    What was wrong with the design? Daily kill rares that dropped useful currencies with a chance at additional goodies like pets, and toys you could farm every day? Or the tougher to find one or two rares per zone who dropped mounts? I wasted half the past week discussing this with Lolites above but they have their ears closed.
    The most difficult thing for people to do is objectively look at something they don't like and be able to accept that it is not bad, that other people like it, and if it was changed to the way they'd like it that other people would not like it and want it changed back. The second most is to receive something they didn't want or ask for and be grateful for it, not immediately demand what they wanted instead.