Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Unlike M+ or PvP, Torghast isn't endgame content. Your analogy is flawed, assuming it was actually an analogy instead of a terrible strawman.
    PvP is trash content but has good items, especially the on use trinket.

I just want there to be ways to get those items through alternate means, so we can all do what we actually enjoy and is fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Argorwal View Post
    PvP is trash content but has good items, especially the on use trinket.

I just want there to be ways to get those items through alternate means, so we can all do what we actually enjoy and is fun.
    Well you CAN do what you enjoy and find fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

I certainly would welcome that change. Although not a big deal, clearing even those quick 2 wings is a mind-numbing chore. Having it sort of as a mandatory content has lived its days already, so why not do the same thing as with valor that you get it from left and right?
    And no, twisting corridors should remain as content that rewards vanity items/achievements only as far as my opinion goes.

I wish. Saddly, the only one is the mission table.

15+ Year Old Account
    I avoid it on certain classes. It's not interesting enough for me to spend more than 20 minutes at a time unless I'm setting myself a goal like TC. And even that I'm only up to Layer 5 because 2 hour solo runs are boring as ****. I'd like small amounts just so I could eventually get it on the classes I avoid Torghast on. But I'm not that bothered regardless.

Legion system but you can choose your legendary >>>> torghast pointless grinding...
    Torghast is a pitiful excuse of a content for no life nerds that turn off their brains. Why can't people get currency from the content they like doing I will never understand... In Legion they made a huge step forward, in BFA and SL they went two backwards...