Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Law View Post
    Yup! Will be the best time because there will be tons of people running dungeons/bgs.
    Aw shit son, time to take a fat hit off that nostalgia pipe!

7+ Year Old Account
    so... how much is the Deluxe Edition going to cost in the UK? It's coming out tomorrow and I cannot find it anywhere.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post
    Unfortunately, ya, it does work. And not only with Blizzard games... makes you wonder if the average person really is becoming dumber? The bar just seems to keep getting lower and lower and nobody seems to care or even notice.

Really makes you wonder how low we’re gonna go before people stop putting up with it. Kinda scary actually. Like chicken going from the farm, to the pen, to the warehouse, to stacked cages in the dark.

It’s like humanity itself is becoming a bunch of drooling morons with no standards at all. Just there to peck shit off the floor mindlessly, while filling the pockets of greedy sociopath who never have enough.
    No, average player just have more money than 20 years ago as teenager. There are countless stupid shit to spend your money for, some gamble, some pay to see some event, some spend on their hobby. Marketing people know and use it, cause it's their job to make money.

And there is you who think it's end of humanity and people selling games for you are literally sociopaths. Why stop here with hyperbole? Call them more bloodthirsty than Genghis Khan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirFinlot View Post
    Once more into the fray.
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Play a Shaman on this day.
    Gear up with items, designed by an intern that played and plays a BM Hunter to this day.

Underrated film. +1 from me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Im note even interested anymore. One big money grab.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    No, average player just have more money than 20 years ago as teenager. There are countless stupid shit to spend your money for, some gamble, some pay to see some event, some spend on their hobby. Marketing people know and use it, cause it's their job to make money.

And there is you who think it's end of humanity and people selling games for you are literally sociopaths. Why stop here with hyperbole? Call them more bloodthirsty than Genghis Khan.
    It’s more of a broad comment... And trust me, plenty of money involved in a company like Blizzard. Hardly a mom and pop operation.

Besides, your point about people having “many more options” to explain the general downward trend is hardly an explanation at all.

Seems to me you’re happy as a clam in the Starbucks world where everything is made of corn. So of course you’d miss my point completely.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post
    Im note even interested anymore. One big money grab.
    Well, ofc they are gonna monetise it, they are doing this for money not "The goodness of their heart"

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

10+ Year Old Account
    My favourite WoW expansion and one I kind of feel like I completed back in the day and did most of what I wanted to (outside of most of Sunwell)

Which is why I am happy enough not to play TBC classic, its an expansion I have way too many good memories and moments in that I feel replaying that wont be the same.

"I am very angry that people are getting something they've requested since I won't be using it, REEEEEEE!"

^ Most people in this thread so far.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately, ya, it does work. And not only with Blizzard games... makes you wonder if the average person really is becoming dumber? The bar just seems to keep getting lower and lower and nobody seems to care or even notice.

Really makes you wonder how low we’re gonna go before people stop putting up with it. Kinda scary actually. Like chicken going from the farm to the pen, to the warehouse, to stacked cages in the dark.

It’s like humanity itself is becoming a bunch of drooling morons with no standards at all. Just there to peck shit off the floor mindlessly, while filling the pockets of greedy sociopaths who never have enough.
    There is a thing referred to as Free Will. This means people like yourself who do nothing more than complain. Do not have to play or purchase the content in which you do not intend to play. The people who had been playing on private servers for years have been asking and begging Blizzard for years to open up Classic, TBC, even Wrath servers so they can play the older content. Many do not care for the retail game past Wrath. So, for them, it is a chance to play a game they fell in love with and without all the nonsense that came with Cata and beyond. If Blizzard can make a buck while doing what the people wish so be it. I did not play Classic, but I am excited to be able to play TBC. I started playing WoW at the end of TBC. So, it will be great to experience everything again from a different perspective. I might go as far as wanting to raid this time around even though I know the content like the back of my hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Apexis View Post
    There is a thing referred to as Free Will. .
    Careful, that's a dirty phrase on these forums!!!

In all seriousness, that guy mentions sociopaths... Takes one to know one fits right into his posts. And I'll stand for that halfway-educated diagnosis.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    It’s more of a broad comment... And trust me, plenty of money involved in a company like Blizzard. Hardly a mom and pop operation.

Besides, your point about people having “many more options” to explain the general downward trend is hardly an explanation at all.

Seems to me you’re happy as a clam in the Starbucks world where everything is made of corn. So of course you’d miss my point completely.
    Who the hell is saying that Blizz is not huge company? What downward trend? Western world is rich as f*ck compared to any period in history and people have lot of money to burn, so they use it on hobby (imo collecting things is better than gambling or extra cheeseburger, but that's my opinion). That's whole story. World is not ending, you are not a prophet.

Beside, who said I'm into this buy-buy-buy culture? Dude, I've never even been in Starbucks. I'm just describing reality for you. Everyone has freedom to not participate in this.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    In all seriousness, that guy mentions sociopaths... Takes one to know one fits right into his posts. And I'll stand for that halfway-educated diagnosis.
    News threads often bring some strange people.
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2021-05-18 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    You've been missing for some time it seems. Wrath classic has been the want since before Classic even came out. You're a little late to be "in before."
    Your reading comprehension is a bit lacking, so let me rephrase a bit - I said they'll start pressuring Blizzard to put out WotLK two weeks into TBC because there will be no content left to consume. And after WotLK, they'll pressure for Cata Classic because ofc there will be people who will somehow find explanations on how Cata was actually amazing. And so on into Pandaria. And so on into the next re-release. I'm just wondering if half way through WotLK Classic people will start demanding Vanilla to be re-released for the third time. Blizzard is having a laugh, watching people kill over dead expansions that are being re-sold with new "micro" transactions, while their teams are working on CoD for half their time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Apexis View Post
    There is a thing referred to as Free Will. This means people like yourself who do nothing more than complain. Do not have to play or purchase the content in which you do not intend to play. The people who had been playing on private servers for years have been asking and begging Blizzard for years to open up Classic, TBC, even Wrath servers so they can play the older content. Many do not care for the retail game past Wrath. So, for them, it is a chance to play a game they fell in love with and without all the nonsense that came with Cata and beyond. If Blizzard can make a buck while doing what the people wish so be it. I did not play Classic, but I am excited to be able to play TBC. I started playing WoW at the end of TBC. So, it will be great to experience everything again from a different perspective. I might go as far as wanting to raid this time around even though I know the content like the back of my hand.
    Wall of text crit... Clearly you don’t like my complaint, which incidentally has nothing to do with TBC. I agree with you on free will though. And I choose to use my free will to post whatever the hell I want, thanks buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Who the hell is saying that Blizz is not huge company? What downward trend? Western world is rich as f*ck compared to any period in history and people have lot of money to burn, so they use it on hobby (imo collecting things is better than gambling or extra cheeseburger, but that's my opinion). That's whole story. World is not ending, you are not a prophet.

Beside, who said I'm into this buy-buy-buy culture? Dude, I've never even been in Starbucks. I'm just describing reality for you. Everyone has freedom to not participate in this.
    Angry much? I never said the world was ending. Just that’s it’s turning into a giant McDonalds where the lowest common denominator is king. But by all means keep telling me how your opinion forms the basis for whatever you think is “reality”.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Many are getting something enjoyable for them to play and that makes other people upset. Easily one of my pet peeves of the gaming community.

Curious how popular was or is Classic when it launched couple years ago?

Like compared to Shittylands new content?

man, I actually might play enough of this to see classic Karazhan again. one of the best raids this game has ever produced.

There's no transmog in BC, right? You just run around looking like a clown with ugly non matching looking gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Zorachus View Post
    There's no transmog in BC, right? You just run around looking like a clown with ugly non matching looking gear?
    And look like an absolute Chad with matching gear once you do the raids and get your tier sets.

Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    And look like an absolute Chad with matching gear once you do the raids and get your tier sets.
    some of the best looking sets too. I would level a warrior but I have no desire to be pigeon holed into tanking.