Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by sponge5307 View Post
    Yup and mythic raiding have tons of bugs and not to mention there is little to no class balancing or tuning some class are in the dumpster and there is not one single patch notes about it in PTR. Class like hunter, monks, DK and to some spec like needs major tuning yet nothing. Not even blanket buff.

    Also there are no notes to m+ like is there going to be ilvl increase how will people upgrade the items ect ect. Coz now m+ drop can get upgrade to 220 with the great vault giving out 226. If this does not get address there is going to even a more ilvl gap between raiding and m+ right now m+ is one ilvl lower than mythic raiding which seems fair. But with new raid in 9.1 and even 9.2 if m+ drops stays the same it will be a very unbalance. So blizzard will need to up the ilvl on m+ but with the valor system and the great vault it isn't easy to do so. I mean will get make the same gear drop from m+ but now you can upgrade to a higher ivl with valor? That would be bad since in 9.0.5 they added valor and make everyone to refarm their gear so they upgrade them with valor. Are they going to do the same thing? Basically all the gear we work in 9.0.5 will be useless just like before 9.0.5? If they do that then I am done with WoW and I am sure many will do the same. We already have to farm our BiS in 9.0.5 and now we have to do it again in 9.1 and 9.2 for the exact same time?
    Valor points was fail from the start it should be badge gear like from BC and Warth. Is much easier to update and add higher ilvl gear you can buy with badge.

    I think is safe to say they aren't even 30% done with patch 9.1. Better make it a lot better than what the current PTR is now or they are going lose even more sub. I for sure won't be playing if they can't come up with a better system for m+ gear to upgrade without refarming every single slot.
    Are you new? Why would they, and they have never not raised the ilvl going into a new patch. What a waste of a wall of text.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    Oh for sure people will always complain, but given the length of time 9.1 is taking compared to previous x.1 patches, it needs to be a home-run for me. While I sympathize with Blizzard & how difficult the transition to WFH can be, it doesn't change the fact that WoW is competing for my time with countless other games, and a long wait followed by disappointment wouldn't be something easily recovered from.

    I still think Shadowlands is a solid expansion with a lot of potential, but 9.1 will be a big determining factor on whether or not that potential is realised or wasted. Fingers crossed it's great
    It wasn't so much WFH, but more that where a lot of the people live was impacted by the wildfires as there was a good deal in the surrounding area of the headquarters which at least a good percentage of employees probably live(I don't think it's like how the low wage workers who have to commute for hours in CA considering they're probably relatively well paid there).

    Honestly it is looking like one of the better .1 patches. People seem to be thinking this is a .2 by the things they say which I think they're thinking that due to the time.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    the problem is if the raid releases much later than the patch. if it releases day 1, it's fine.
    2 weeks is fine, but anything more like they're nonsense they've gotten used to would be ridiculous. The whole waiting a month or so after a patch to actually do the raid needed more pitchforks and torches a long time ago.

  3. #23
    I think late June early July is most likely. That gives players a month in BC, which for some will be quite long enough. It doesn't matter if someone is playing BC or 9.1, they're still generating a MAU.

  4. #24

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    It wasn't so much WFH, but more that where a lot of the people live was impacted by the wildfires as there was a good deal in the surrounding area of the headquarters which at least a good percentage of employees probably live(I don't think it's like how the low wage workers who have to commute for hours in CA considering they're probably relatively well paid there).

    Honestly it is looking like one of the better .1 patches. People seem to be thinking this is a .2 by the things they say which I think they're thinking that due to the time.
    Good point - I'd completely forgotten about the fires.

    Let's hope it delivers It really better be worth waiting for after all this time, though.

  6. #26
    in july

    10 char

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    Good point - I'd completely forgotten about the fires.

    Let's hope it delivers It really better be worth waiting for after all this time, though.
    It aggravated me to no end when people would say covid this covid that pandemic this when it comes to the development of new things in game, but someone a while back brought up the fires and I had to actually look it up but there were a good few bad ones right outside of the area where the headquarters is and even if their homes were fine many people had to evacuate. Covid shouldn't have any real play in it all as Blizzard is big enough to actually save money with allowing people to work from home and really it would have been just getting it started that would be the slow process. At this point they should be fine and working potentially better.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by holywhiskers View Post
    Are you new? Why would they, and they have never not raised the ilvl going into a new patch. What a waste of a wall of text.
    They also release new dungeons with higher ilvl which they are doing this time. Back in Warth 3 new dungeons was release with the LK patch and it offers higher item level than the old dungeons. Then you have badge gear and later valor gear that you get when doing heroic dungeons. First it was badge gear and then as in later patch there are more raids there is another badge gear that was release and it offers higher ilvl item.

  9. #29
    Expectations are low.

    I'm sure SoD will be cool. The world content (korthia) will end up being maw 2.0. Flying will be nice, but the same issues will manifest quickly and players will get bored quickly and quit in droves (an exodus, the likes of which, the world has never seen before).

  10. #30
    Mid June

    Raid testing wrapping up in a couple weeks
    Campaign stuff getting knocked out
    New affix will be tested in a couple weeks
    Last of the leggos out

    I honestly did expect June 28th but the rate everything is going I’m gonna have to say earlier

  11. #31
    August is just out of question. It would be the longest a content patch stayed on the PTR and there's no reason to delay it that much. End of June or early July is the most reasonable guess.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    August is just out of question. It would be the longest a content patch stayed on the PTR and there's no reason to delay it that much. End of June or early July is the most reasonable guess.
    I rather they take longer and have as little bug as possible. Anyone remember getting D/C when flying? Log back in and find yourself dead or accidnetly D/C in the Maw and then coming back to find your self dead in a weird spot where you can't even get back to your body so you lose a ton of sigyas?

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by sponge5307 View Post
    I rather they take longer and have as little bug as possible. Anyone remember getting D/C when flying? Log back in and find yourself dead or accidnetly D/C in the Maw and then coming back to find your self dead in a weird spot where you can't even get back to your body so you lose a ton of sigyas?
    Only few people bother with PTRs, even less with world content, even less weeks after it's released. At some point it's better to release it to millions and in few days catch more bugs than it would take months on PTR.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Only few people bother with PTRs, even less with world content, even less weeks after it's released. At some point it's better to release it to millions and in few days catch more bugs than it would take months on PTR.
    4 more weeks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •