9.1 armor appearences

I know this is like a minor thing but and ill put this in a productive direction because i think there is some cool things that can be done here.

in beta the set for the raid was datamined
    ( example)

but on 9.1 when they intented to use the armor as the model armor they arbitrarily removed the special effects on the armor for the none mythic versions, ( same thing with the cloth and leather versions) which i am fine with, mythic always has like added effects and should be the cooolest, but since the armor is already in the game i think maybe they could add a way to add the effects for the other colors they removed, maybe a mage tower thing involving torghast?or maybe once you unlock the mythic scheme you get them on all the schemes, and based on how the nathria armor looks it seems the same thing actually happened with those being able to have the effects but not in the game, would like to see them incorporate into the game somehow
    Last edited by arandomuser; 2021-05-23 at 09:11 AM.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like the black version more

10+ Year Old Account
    Mythic isn't always the coolest, just the shiniest.

Hate most mythic shiny shit tbh, its usually a tad too much for me.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I do feel the same about many covenant alternative sets..especially the Venthyr. Tons of anima and grateful offerings for that red and gold stuff? Wondering what class / race combo goes "I need this"?
    Blood Elves?

#TEAMGIRAFFE