Q to the 9.1 PTS Warlocks

Hi all,

what are right now on PTS the best legendaries for PvE (ST) and PvP for all three specs?

Tuning is not done, encounters are not finalized.
    The new legendaries seem mostly useless in ST. Changes are made to Demo and Affli, but I think Wilfreds will remain BiS for Demo and Synergy/Malefic Wrath will be the place for affli. Maybe the Maldraxxus legendary will have some value for Destru or Affli, but that is to be seen.

In general, watch Kalamazi on YT, he regularly informs about everything concerning warlocks (in PvE).

Kalamazi only does PvE content. What replaces Sacrolash in PvP?

Nothing from my understanding. Sacrolash stays for Aff pvp I think and synergy stays for demo and destro pvp as well. Don't quote me, I'm a pve guy myself.

And destro and demo pve frontrunners don't appear to be changing. Aff is in too much flux to tell and destrolocks already Necrolord may find good results with necrolord but not enough to drag away most warlocks from NF.
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

Any new insights?

I want to keep Cinders for Destro and can afford to craft 2 new leggos.

Seems like Demonic synergy is a good bet for Aff/demo. You say Sacro will stay for aff PvP?

Cinders is almost certainly still the play pve. Can't say pvp vut I don't think the new leggos look incredibly strong so probably no real change. Cept maybe NF and even then situationally
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!