... LastLast

It's guy love, don't compromise,
    The feeling of some other guy.
    Holding up your heart into the sky.

It's guy love
    Between...
    Two...
    Guys.

Such a cute couple. I can see them growing old(er) together. Look how happy they are! <3
    Last edited by Slant; 2021-05-30 at 07:08 PM.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    <3
    Projecting much?

Quote Originally Posted by Cringefest View Post
    incoherent mumbo jumbo.
    You have previously defended Russia expanding into Ukraine, a conflict that one of the person kidnapped by Belarus allegedly was covering as war-photographer.

The Russian expansion into Ukraine is also causing problems for air-travel (as it's not safe flying around that region - as Russian-aligned forces shooting down MH17 proved), and this latest hijacking from Belarus makes it even harder (since airlines clearly don't want to fly over a state that uses their ATC to hijack planes).

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    You have previously defended Russia expanding into Ukraine, a conflict that one of the person kidnapped by Belarus allegedly was covering as war-photographer.

The Russian expansion into Ukraine is also causing problems for air-travel (as it's not safe flying around that region - as Russian-aligned forces shooting down MH17 proved), and this latest hijacking from Belarus makes it even harder (since airlines clearly don't want to fly over a state that uses their ATC to hijack planes).
    I never actually did that once.

15+ Year Old Account
    No you don't. There's nothing democratic with what happened in Libya, Ukraine. What you support is some sort of twisted western centric expansionism. Modern day colonialism. The kind that supports Saudi sultans in their destruction of Yemen then complains about Assad, or stays silent when Israel bombs a media building then complains about Belarus. Simply put, incoherent mumbo jumbo.
    When did I ever say I supported what happened in Libya or Ukraine?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    He faces the death penalty there as well. Shoot your local dictator lads.

When all they do is get 'we are gravely concerned' from Europe and the US, the other bastards will be up to this petty shit soon enough.
    Do you want thousands or millions to die in war due to a single journalist?

I never actually did that once.
    Sorry, you just called it a western coup d'etat, and didn't protest against the Russian expansionism. (And spread lies about the timing, of course.)

However, back to Belorussian hijacking of a plane between two EU countries, where Russia is more passive.
    Last edited by Forogil; 2021-05-30 at 08:56 PM.

Sorry, you just called it a western coup d'etat, and didn't protest against the Russian expansionism.

However, back to Belorussian hijacking of a plane between two EU countries, where Russia is more passive.
    Yes, cause that is exactly what it was? Like, the exact definition of it? And who says I didn't protest again the Russian response? Is that another assumption there?

Yes, cause that is exactly what it was? Like, the exact definition of it?
    Yes, Belarus hijacked of a plane between two EU countries, where Russia is more passive. The taking of the plane is exactly the definition of a hijacking.

Yes, Belarus hijacked of a plane between two EU countries, where Russia is more passive. The taking of the plane is exactly the definition of a hijacking.
    My first post in here was a clear statement of how ridiculous this whole thing was. The dude hijacked a plane to arrest someone he didn't like. It's the most ridiculous story of 2021 so far. What I don't like is people taking this to the point that "we need to cut Russia from the Internet" using this sort of "holier than thou" attitude. Every single thread concerning anything Russia related ends up in a shit throwing contest. And you can't all blame it on Shalker. It takes two hands to clap.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's because that didn't hurt Russian interests in the slightest. I worked quite the other way around, even

Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    Projecting much?
    Not really, I'm just glad for gay couples to find each other. It's great when they stop denying their inner feelings and feel secure enough to express them to the world.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Do you want thousands or millions to die in war due to a single journalist?
    Again with the commie shills and their fetish for WW3. This event will not trigger any armed conflict unless Russia or Belarus try to get frisky. You know, by ignoring the sovereignity of EU airspace.

- - - Updated - - -

My first post in here was a clear statement of how ridiculous this whole thing was.
    Foreign nations breaking international law to detain EU citizens, breaking several of their human rights in the process... ridiculous. Ok, gotcha. Just business as usual in commieland.

See, you normalizing this? Not going to work. This is an outrage, several red lines have been crossed here. And you pretending it's all just a funny story is not acceptable when EU citizens were held hostage in a (what we now know) hostile country for 8 hours.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

That's because that didn't hurt Russian interests in the slightest.
    I'm aware that it forced Belarus closer to Russia which Russia likes, yes, Belarus hijacking the plane also led Belarus to kidnap and beat up a Russian citizen, but I guess Russia doesn't care about its citizens.

10+ Year Old Account
    led Belarus to kidnap and beat up a Russian citizen, but I guess Russia doesn't care about its citizens.
    Committing crimes abroad surely won't make one more missed at homeland

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    How is encouraging Belarus to transition to democracy expansionism?
    Try and post in good faith for once, we all know "democracy" is a dog whistle for american dominion

Not really, I'm just glad for gay couples to find each other. It's great when they stop denying their inner feelings and feel secure enough to express them to the world.

- - - Updated - - -

Again with the commie shills and their fetish for WW3. This event will not trigger any armed conflict unless Russia or Belarus try to get frisky. You know, by ignoring the sovereignity of EU airspace.

- - - Updated - - -

Foreign nations breaking international law to detain EU citizens, breaking several of their human rights in the process... ridiculous. Ok, gotcha. Just business as usual in commieland.

See, you normalizing this? Not going to work. This is an outrage, several red lines have been crossed here. And you pretending it's all just a funny story is not acceptable when EU citizens were held hostage in a (what we now know) hostile country for 8 hours.
    Calm your horses dude and read what I said.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly the way it was in Ukraine. Find a potential opposition leader, build up a campaign around him/her, and all that jazz. That's the way it works. And don't be fooled by the glitter. The welfare of people in Belarus isn't a concern, as it wasn't in Ukraine, Libya, Syria, Iraq and so on and so forth. This is all about power play.

15+ Year Old Account
    Try and post in good faith for once, we all know "democracy" is a dog whistle for american dominion
    Because controlling a democracy is so much easier than controlling an autocracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Cos in the twisted Russian mind, "Democracy" = "Dictatorship" and "oppression".

They are so brainwashed, they cannot fathom that anyone would think differently than they do. They think oppression is the natural state of the world. And whatever anyone says that contradicts this is just a lie designed to deceive about the authoritarian nature of democracy and its Western, imperialist dictatorships.

You can't dumb it down enough, but it'll be somewhere in this region of thinking...

You guys can't really think this is about democracy, right? Exporting democracy again huh. Wonder where have I heard of that before.

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys can't really think this is about democracy, right? Exporting democracy again huh. Wonder where have I heard of that before.
    "Bush/Cheney lied therefore every pro-democracy movement is astroturfed Western expansionism" is some conspiracy level bullshit, sweaty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.