Thread: Theme change?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Theme change?

Heya all,

sooo, dinner called and I went to handle that.

I return later to see the black and gold theme enabled (OW theme) and the green theme unavailable (WoW theme), something I've missed? I am unable to select the World of Warcraft mini button up top.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Same here ! i cant change it back to wow theme :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Same here ! i cant change it back to wow theme :/
    There is the other method,

Settings -> General Settings -> Scroll down to 'Miscellaneous Options' -> Select under forum skin, 'v3.0' and it will return.

Works for me, for now.

Currently, 'Default' is set to 'Overwatch'. Unsure if mistake or not.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

WoW is dead, confirmed by MMO-Champion?

I am guessing the Default is set to Overwatch because of their giveaway. And you know what I say to that? If I wanted my forum theme to be the Overwatch theme, I'd choose it myself.

Ugh, hopefully changing the setting will fix it. But I shouldn't have to.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusions View Post
    WoW is dead, confirmed by MMO-Champion?
    Was going to say this XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    I am guessing the Default is set to Overwatch because of their giveaway. And you know what I say to that? If I wanted my forum theme to be the Overwatch theme, I'd choose it myself.

Ugh, hopefully changing the setting will fix it. But I shouldn't have to.
    Changing the setting to v3.0, it'll fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post

Settings -> General Settings -> Scroll down to 'Miscellaneous Options' -> Select under forum skin, 'v3.0' and it will return.

Works for me, for now.

Worked for me - thanks for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Worked for me - thanks for that.
    You are welcome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somebody messed up.

Thought I was just having a stroke.

You can change your skin here: https://www.mmo-champion.com/profile.php?do=editoptions

It's set to the Overwatch one for the giveaway / anniversary for a few days, then it'll be back to normal.

Like everybody else, came here to find out what was going on.

While you're messing around with themes, how about a dark theme? We MMO basement-dwellers have sensitive eyes!

10+ Year Old Account
    very much dislike the forced change. give away or not, its not a good idea to change the skin. it actually made me decide to not even attempt to enter the give away.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

This happened before.
    Kindly don't force such things on us,.

I don't mind new skins, but we'd like a heads up before such things "happen".

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post

Works for me, for now.

Very helpful. Fixed it for me.
    Last edited by bbr; 2021-05-24 at 07:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There we go. I get the 'why' of it but the bright glaring gold is an eyesore, I'll take my soothing, cool green.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Jeeze, not even one full day of a color-scheme change to the website and already people scrambled to S&F for answers. Unreal.

This is a really dumb idea. Put a button on the front page if you want people to change their theme for a few days, don't force it down our throats...

I mean I actually abhor the overwatch theme so thank god we can swap it back

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    You can change your skin here: https://www.mmo-champion.com/profile.php?do=editoptions

It's set to the Overwatch one for the giveaway / anniversary for a few days, then it'll be back to normal.
    Are you able to make it so that the theme can be enabled with the World of Warcraft button again?

Just so people don't believe that the WoW button is actually broken or something?

EDIT: Nevermind. Button seems to work again.