Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ...
10
18
19
20
21
22
... LastLast
  1. #381
    Quote Originally Posted by jk1895 View Post
    You will never get rid of Sars-Cov-2 with these "vaccines".
    I don't think anyone ever claimed that we would get rid of it. The purpose is widespread prevention of transmission, which is what vaccination helps achieve. It makes the chances of infection much lower, making it safer overall. Just like wearing a mask does scientifically help prevent transmission, even if it's not 100% prevention or does not involve eradicating the disease itself.

    I'm not sure why this is suddenly shifted to discussing vaccines getting rid of Sars-Cov-2 when no one really implied that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Since Arthas used Frostmourne, which is a Runeblade, and Frostmourne's power eminates from those runes, that made him a Runemaster by default.

  2. #382
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Vaccines do not make you immune.
    Some do, your Corona "vaccines" don't. Because they do not immunize, there is now a very high risk of developing so called escape mutations. These could then actually become dangerous. We can grow our own killer virus!

    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Your government has lied to you or you didn't understand them.
    Yes, you are absolutely right! My government, like many others, lies every day! That's why I laughed so hard when they said that.


    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    If you reduce the transmission rate of COVID-19 you also effectively eliminate it because it can not spread.
    Your mild flu remedy won't stop your pandemic. The effectiveness of your vaccines is a bad joke.
    https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...069-0/fulltext

    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    You are an opponent of vaccination because you keep using every fear mongering trick you can think of to be against the vaccine. Included out right lies and misuse of words.
    I know myself better whether I am an opponent of vaccination or not! And I say I am not, I never was! But I could become one, if this madness continues.
    But you would prefer it so, because then you would have it easier. I would be a clearly defined enemy. But I am not your enemy.

    Nor do I lie. I share what I have read.
    The difference between us is that I am willing to admit that I have fallen for charlatans (which I do not see at the moment!). Are you also ready, if it were so, to admit that you were wrong?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    It makes the chances of infection much lower, making it safer overall.
    No, it doesn't. https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...069-0/fulltext


    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Just like wearing a mask does scientifically help prevent transmission
    No, your fucking masks have no effect! Has already been disproved countless times. No, they even harm!
    It is a gesture of submission and a symbol of stupidity.
    Also, they want to show that there is supposedly a pandemic when every bozo wears this stupid mask.

  3. #383
    Quote Originally Posted by jk1895 View Post
    No, your fucking masks have no effect! Has already been disproved countless times. No, they even harm!
    It is a gesture of submission and a symbol of stupidity.
    Also, they want to show that there is supposedly a pandemic when every bozo wears this stupid mask.
    Dude...
    At times in your post you sounded a bit grounded.

    I think you lost all composure here and showed us...something incredibly...weird.

    Lets just say that

  4. #384
    Quote Originally Posted by jk1895 View Post
    Yes, you are absolutely right! My government, like many others, lies every day! That's why I laughed so hard when they said that.
    So you know your government lied but still tried to use those lies here? Lol. Rarely do vaccines make you 100% immune to what it is designed for. They do however lower the chance of getting something. Break through cases can always happen though are rarer because of the protection a vaccine offers your immune system. Escape mutations are also a normal thing but are not considered a big risk with a full covid 19 vaccine (two doses or the one dose variant). You are taking anything negative you can think of and throwing it at the wall to see what sticks. Stop being afraid.

    The vaccines currently offered are not "mild flu remedies". We also know they are effective in reducing transmission because of the effect they have had in the countries where there has been wide spread use of those vaccines. You said earlier you believe in vaccines yet here you are saying they don't work simply because you don't like it. You say you could become a opponent of vaccines if this madness continues while at the same time saying you are not an opponent while at the same time arguing against the COVID-19 vaccine any chance you get. You need to figure out yourself instead of trying to play every side. Don't be afraid of both what your view says and of the vaccine.

    I am perfectly fine accepting I am wrong based on science. You are a person that says you haven't seen any charlatans while arguing that they exist (your government) and that vaccines are fake and won't work against COVID-19. You can't even get your own argument right lol.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by jk1895 View Post
    No, your fucking masks have no effect! Has already been disproved countless times. No, they even harm!
    Masks work. https://threader.app/thread/1279144399897866248 You are ignoring the science based out of fear and feel the need to insult anyone who isn't equally as afraid of a simple piece of cloth as you are.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

  5. #385
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Blizzard disagrees, so really who are you to judge this?
    This is when you know you lost the argument. You changae to something irrelvant to what was discussed. You claimed they could nto have the event without internationals. I have shown that you can. And by the wy, Blizzard never said they couldn't have the convention without internations. In fact, they prove me right where they even admitted they would have some in-person gatherings with the virtual convention. That shouldn't be possible because it doesn't include internationals.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Right. We know you don't care about facts but instead only care about pushing the conspiracies you think are real. You can always take the non-mRNA vaccine causes your objections to become moot. Yet you'll just create new ones for why those are also bad. Right? COVID-19 is not super deadly but it still has a higher death rate then other viruses and is contagious enough that it can cause unnecessary deaths. Like happened in India when a healthcare system was strained.
    This is rich. We have presented you with facts that show why some people might not want to take the vacciine, but you ignore them only only count those that fit your totalitarian, "Everyone must inject barely tested drugs I says so because the government and pharmaceutical companies tell you to despite their own admissions that there are growing concerns with them.

    The only people giving into fear are those like yourself that misuse words to push your view point. If you are not afraid of the truth then there is no reason to try any way you can to twist it. Vaccines are not poison.
    Pot calling the kettle black. YOu have constantly misused are position to push your view point by claiming we are anti-vaccinations. We aren't. What we are is pro-individual choice. That means we are for each individual to decide for themselves if they want to inject themselves with a drug that was barely tested, no data on long term effects, and already has raised concerns about some serious side effects. I am not afraid of the truth because I look at ALL facts, not solely the facts that fit a narrative and disregard the others. Vaccines have already shown to have dangerous side effects, but you want to force it down everyone's throats anyways. Let people choose for themselves if it is right for them. You can be a puppet for big pharma and happily shove whatever drugs they tell you to down your throat. I am going to protect my body from things I am not 100% confident in.

  6. #386
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Pot calling the kettle black. YOu have constantly misused are position to push your view point by claiming we are anti-vaccinations.
    The person I replied to is clearly anti-vaccine and anti-mask. Why do you keep lumping yourself into a group that you keep saying you are not part of? Isn't that weird? That you are getting offended at something you say doesn't apply to you. This is part of your problem. You need to label and attack anyone who doesn't agree with you because you have no real point. So you seek other means to discredit.

    There are rare side effects. There are also worse, or more common, side effects to getting COVID-19. You are use extremely rare side effects as if it proves the vaccine is dangerous. It doesn't. It just shows there are side effect which there are for most medicine. Even things like Tylenol or Ibuprofen can have side effects in some people. Yet they are common and not feared by many.

    You are afraid of the truth because you keep using silly reasons and arguments to deny something. The vaccines are not barely test. They had trials and now have real world usage. I am not a puppet for big pharma just because I believe in the science of the vaccines. Using things like that shows it is about fear, rather then truth, because you allude to some grand conspiracy in "big pharma". You'd object even if it is was "little pharma" creating the vaccines. You can protect your body how you see fit. I've told you that before. The problem is not that you want to protect your body but how you keep crying and whining about it. Calling anyone who doesn't believe as you wanting a nanny totalitarian state.

    It also means that you'll be 100% fine with having your actions limited if you don't take a vaccine. Right? Because your choice also means others have a choice to deny you services. But I somehow doubt you would be okay with that given how much you've cried about your rights and ignored how laws and stuff already exist to restrict and force behaviors.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

  7. #387
    @rrayy

    I admit at some point i got extremely pissed when they said on TV NON STOP, everyday (about the possible side effects of AstraZeneca vaccine and those few deaths)

    "The benefits outweigh the risks so is better you still take the AstraZeneca vaccine"

    I got completely mad about it.
    You are in your right to not take it IMO

    But

    I wont tolerate anyone saying "wearing a mask is a symbol of stupidity and submission and they can even harm you"
    Now that...just stop.

  8. #388
    Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    Sad to see people still think covid is a joke but i guess some people are just dumb.
    It's not a joke in California still, especially in the big cities, etc.

    Where I live, it's basically over. Mask mandates are all expired, almost no masks seen in public, it's purely the wearer's decision, and no one hassles anyone either way here.

    I already had it, and many of my coworkers did, too, so there's no mask policy at where I work or vaccination policy, either. Depends on where you live, population density, etc.

    My girls in Oregon still can't really go out to a restaurant and/or other things, and you have to have a vaccination proof to enter the state, basically. It's not a uniform thing.

  9. #389
    Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    @rrayy

    I admit at some point i got extremely pissed when they said on TV NON STOP, everyday (about the possible side effects of AstraZeneca vaccine and those few deaths)

    "The benefits outweigh the risks so is better you still take the AstraZeneca vaccine"

    I got completely mad about it.
    You are in your right to not take it IMO

    But

    I wont tolerate anyone saying "wearing a mask is a symbol of stupidity and submission and they can even harm you"
    Now that...just stop.
    Agreed with all that. However, here, almost no masks are seen anymore. Mask ordinance expired 2 days ago here. It's still the wearer's choice, and business's choice to ask people to wear them in their business, as it should be, and it should always have been, imo; i.e. if you feel the need to protect yourself, by all means, wear your mask. If you own a business, and feel strongly about people wearing masks in your business, you have that right as well, and have always had it.

    On the vaccination, there is data from the CDC (that they are ignoring) that says that having had the disease is better and longer immunity than the vaccines. I had Covid, was sick about a week, but I survived, no hospitalization. I see no need to introduce barely-tested vaccines into my system. Again, people are welcome to make their own choices, but, they need to stop making choices for other people. End of story.

  10. #390
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Polio was literally eradicated by vaccines. You can't be serious with this comment.
    I had all those childhood vaccines myself, except chickenpox, which they weren't giving yet, and I had it when I was six.
    I've had Covid, too, so I don't feel any need for the vaccine. If you haven't had it, by all means, you probably should get it. It's your choice, imo.

  11. #391
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Don't bother. He wants total control of your life and wants the ability to jab people what whatever poison he sees fit. He will dishonestly call you anti-vacc because you don't fall in line with his totalitarian viewpoint to look down on you.

    That said, you are exactly right. Pro-individual choice does NOT = anti vacc. Don't let the extremists label you otherwise.
    A lot of the totalitarians can't really conceive of where I live. The masks are 90% gone, no mask ordinance. The only people wearing them are the ones who want to, and I have no problem with that. There are a few businesses still asking customers to wear them, which is their right as well. I have the right to not patronize them as well.

    On the vaccine, I already had Covid. I don't need the vaccine. It's my choice. If that means I can't get into Oregon to visit my daughters, oh well. Tourism will probably suck in that state this year. South of me, still in my home state is absolutely jam packed with people, all but no masks, and has been that way a month, and no Covid infections rising there.

    Covid is no longer a universal thing. Some places it IS all but over. But, again, the political ones don't want to see that, because it doesn't fit their narrative, and it doesn't support them forcing/controlling other people the way they wish to.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    How is 18 years of research "barely tested"?

    - - - Updated - - -



    Ok and people who refuse to get the vaccine should be barred from public places. You don't get to infect others because you want to ignore science.
    There is no mask ordinance here. Less than 10% are wearing masks...and Covid is NOT rising here. It's basically over with here.

    You don't get to determine how we live in a place you don't even understand. Besides, what are you worried about. Don't your masks protect you from infection? Or did you lie? Yeah, just move your goalposts. I'm not infecting anyone. I don't have anything to give to anyone else. I'm already immune.

  12. #392
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Convenient how you only say "where I live" and don't actually specify. That's reeks of dishonesty. And like I said, sure. You don't HAVE to get the vaccine but as a result, you shouldn't be allowed to go to public places without a mask until the pandemic is truly over.
    I'm being completely honest about where I live and the masks and the Covid conditions. But, I'm not going to tell you where I live. I will say it's in the Midwest, far from the coasts. There's a major Midwest tourist area south of me.

    You can believe me, or not. No skin off my nose.

    But, as I mentioned, the political ones don't want to see the truth, so you called me a liar, because it doesn't fit your narrative. Have fun in your little bubble.

  13. #393
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    So you know your government lied but still tried to use those lies here? Lol.
    You must have noticed that English is not my native language.
    If I seem to contradict myself, it is due to this fact. I always say the same thing. My position does not change. But it could also be that you just want to misunderstand me.

    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Rarely do vaccines make you 100% immune to what it is designed for.
    You are totally lost here. You should read up on it again.

    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Masks work.
    It is so sad. You really trust these corrupt studies? They were most certainly commissioned by incompetent governments. They are worthless! They just want to justify their mask bullshit. If you had not completely lost your mind because of your fear, you would have noticed yourself that masks do not reduce the infection numbers!

    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    the science
    You keep saying the science, the science. Well, I am also in favor of science. You say you trust science. I can give you 46 studies that prove masks are worthless. Interested? Certainly not, because that's how science works for you. Only in one direction, that of the government. But that's not how science works, the most important thing is discourse. This is suppressed by the governments.

    Quote Originally Posted by Meurik View Post
    and need to be put on a solitary island, surrounded by impenetrable walls, which are eventually filled by rainwater drowning the whole lot of you...
    Are you a fascist or a communist? Now I see what kind of people I'm dealing with.

    Quote Originally Posted by Meurik View Post
    Because masks are NOT harmful in the slightest.
    You want a simple example of why they are devastating to some people? Have you egoist ever thought about deaf people? How do you think they are doing with all this mask madness? Reading lips is essential for them! So... FU!
    Last edited by jk1895; 2021-05-29 at 08:26 PM.

  14. #394
    Blizzcon lasted longer than I expected. Blizzcon was always a success because Blizzard had a huge dedicated fan base, willing to travel far for their amazing games and to meet the creators. Now... not so much.

  15. #395
    Spam Assassin! MoanaLisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tralfamadore
    Posts
    30,435
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Well I'm glad we are back on topic. But while it IS normal to people to come and go, I'm kinda missing the come part. When was the last time we had news that some new great talent joined Blizzard? Geunine question cause I can't remember. Yes, doomsaying is dumb, but turning a blind I to things not going well isn't wiser.
    Blizzard doesn't usually bring in star developers from outside. They promote from within. They have, to my recall, brought in a couple of well-known producers in recent years. I don't believe they stayed long.

    The one thing that seems clear from news inside and outside Blizzard HQ is that Irvine has its own corporate culture—for better or worse—and being brought into it at a high level is a risk for both sides. That's understandable. One of Brack's jobs, given their problems with getting new product released, should be to work on that culture and change it now that most of the founders are gone. Despite the cycnicism on display on forums Blizzard is in a place where they can remake themselves if they wish to. I don't know that they will but the opportunity is there now that most of decades-long management have cleared out.
    “We live in a moment where everything immediately seems to default to outrage. There’s a kind of M.O. of either it’s exactly how I see it, or you’re my enemy.”

  16. #396
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Polio was literally eradicated by vaccines. You can't be serious with this comment.
    I am not an anti-vaccination person!. I'm talking about the novel Corona "vaccines". I have no problem with the polio vaccine.

  17. #397
    Quote Originally Posted by jk1895 View Post
    It is so sad. You really trust these corrupt studies? They were most certainly commissioned by incompetent governments. They are worthless! They just want to justify their mask bullshit. If you had not completely lost your mind because of your fear, you would have noticed yourself that masks do not reduce the infection numbers!
    Dude...

    I dont catch a cold for 1.5 years since this all started.
    Is a personal record of mine.

    Coincidence?

    No

    Mask and hand hygiene.

    Now...let me get the hell out of this thread because people anti mask piss me off 100000000% more than anti vaccine...im bound to start raging at any point

  18. #398
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Well I'm glad we are back on topic. But while it IS normal to people to come and go, I'm kinda missing the come part. When was the last time we had news that some new great talent joined Blizzard? Geunine question cause I can't remember. Yes, doomsaying is dumb, but turning a blind I to things not going well isn't wiser.
    although i cant speak for blizz, as payroll accountant i know todays "trend" is to hire new people on non-entry positions only if you have literaly nobody who could be promoted to it (or rarely if nobody wants it), if you have someone capable on lower position you promote him and hire someone for that low position, so yeah, thats not really newsworthy (not that someone leaving company after 10-20y deserves more than little remark)

    its for few reasons, mostly bcs 1. its usualy cheaper, 2. person working on lower position is already familiar with the company so the transition is easier 3. promotes loyalty to company and motivates people on lower positions

  19. #399
    Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    people anti mask piss me off 100000000% more
    My sympathy! Your government has you where it wanted you.
    I hope you will be wiser one day.
    Greetings

  20. #400
    Quote Originally Posted by agm114r View Post
    On the vaccination, there is data from the CDC (that they are ignoring) that says that having had the disease is better and longer immunity than the vaccines. I had Covid, was sick about a week, but I survived, no hospitalization. I see no need to introduce barely-tested vaccines into my system. Again, people are welcome to make their own choices, but, they need to stop making choices for other people. End of story.
    That isn't true. The CDC has been stating that the vaccine is better the natural immunity and can last longer. No one is ignoring data from the CDC or other scientific sources. Just because people don't accept fake, or twisted information, does not mean they are ignoring the science.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by jk1895 View Post
    It is so sad. You really trust these corrupt studies? They were most certainly commissioned by incompetent governments. They are worthless! They just want to justify their mask bullshit. If you had not completely lost your mind because of your fear, you would have noticed yourself that masks do not reduce the infection numbers!
    So you are anti-vaccine because of corrupt studies but I am choosing to misunderstand you because english isn't your native language? You need to make up your mind and commit to the statements you actually make. Masks do help reduce the spread of covid-19. The vaccines have helped to reduce the need for other safety measures. You keep say others are afraid while every statement you make shows how fearful you are of actual science because you always have an excuse for why it needs to be dismissed.

    You can't give 46 studies that prove masks are worthless that are actual science. Besides I already provide you with 90 or so that prove masks work and that list hasn't been updated in almost a year now. You also dismissed the science because of "incompetent governments". You are not interested in anything but what proves the conspiracies you want.

    And I am not lost about vaccines rarely giving you 100% immunity to something. That is why wide spread adoption of vaccines need to happen.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •