Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Blizzcon lasted longer than I expected. Blizzcon was always a success because Blizzard had a huge dedicated fan base, willing to travel far for their amazing games and to meet the creators. Now... not so much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Well I'm glad we are back on topic. But while it IS normal to people to come and go, I'm kinda missing the come part. When was the last time we had news that some new great talent joined Blizzard? Geunine question cause I can't remember. Yes, doomsaying is dumb, but turning a blind I to things not going well isn't wiser.
    Blizzard doesn't usually bring in star developers from outside. They promote from within. They have, to my recall, brought in a couple of well-known producers in recent years. I don't believe they stayed long.

The one thing that seems clear from news inside and outside Blizzard HQ is that Irvine has its own corporate culture—for better or worse—and being brought into it at a high level is a risk for both sides. That's understandable. One of Brack's jobs, given their problems with getting new product released, should be to work on that culture and change it now that most of the founders are gone. Despite the cycnicism on display on forums Blizzard is in a place where they can remake themselves if they wish to. I don't know that they will but the opportunity is there now that most of decades-long management have cleared out.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Polio was literally eradicated by vaccines. You can't be serious with this comment.
    I am not an anti-vaccination person!. I'm talking about the novel Corona "vaccines". I have no problem with the polio vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by jk1895 View Post
    It is so sad. You really trust these corrupt studies? They were most certainly commissioned by incompetent governments. They are worthless! They just want to justify their mask bullshit. If you had not completely lost your mind because of your fear, you would have noticed yourself that masks do not reduce the infection numbers!
    Dude...

I dont catch a cold for 1.5 years since this all started.
    Is a personal record of mine.

Coincidence?

No

Mask and hand hygiene.

Now...let me get the hell out of this thread because people anti mask piss me off 100000000% more than anti vaccine...im bound to start raging at any point

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Well I'm glad we are back on topic. But while it IS normal to people to come and go, I'm kinda missing the come part. When was the last time we had news that some new great talent joined Blizzard? Geunine question cause I can't remember. Yes, doomsaying is dumb, but turning a blind I to things not going well isn't wiser.
    although i cant speak for blizz, as payroll accountant i know todays "trend" is to hire new people on non-entry positions only if you have literaly nobody who could be promoted to it (or rarely if nobody wants it), if you have someone capable on lower position you promote him and hire someone for that low position, so yeah, thats not really newsworthy (not that someone leaving company after 10-20y deserves more than little remark)

its for few reasons, mostly bcs 1. its usualy cheaper, 2. person working on lower position is already familiar with the company so the transition is easier 3. promotes loyalty to company and motivates people on lower positions

Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    people anti mask piss me off 100000000% more
    My sympathy! Your government has you where it wanted you.
    I hope you will be wiser one day.
    Greetings

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by agm114r View Post
    On the vaccination, there is data from the CDC (that they are ignoring) that says that having had the disease is better and longer immunity than the vaccines. I had Covid, was sick about a week, but I survived, no hospitalization. I see no need to introduce barely-tested vaccines into my system. Again, people are welcome to make their own choices, but, they need to stop making choices for other people. End of story.
    That isn't true. The CDC has been stating that the vaccine is better the natural immunity and can last longer. No one is ignoring data from the CDC or other scientific sources. Just because people don't accept fake, or twisted information, does not mean they are ignoring the science.

- - - Updated - - -

It is so sad. You really trust these corrupt studies? They were most certainly commissioned by incompetent governments. They are worthless! They just want to justify their mask bullshit. If you had not completely lost your mind because of your fear, you would have noticed yourself that masks do not reduce the infection numbers!
    So you are anti-vaccine because of corrupt studies but I am choosing to misunderstand you because english isn't your native language? You need to make up your mind and commit to the statements you actually make. Masks do help reduce the spread of covid-19. The vaccines have helped to reduce the need for other safety measures. You keep say others are afraid while every statement you make shows how fearful you are of actual science because you always have an excuse for why it needs to be dismissed.

You can't give 46 studies that prove masks are worthless that are actual science. Besides I already provide you with 90 or so that prove masks work and that list hasn't been updated in almost a year now. You also dismissed the science because of "incompetent governments". You are not interested in anything but what proves the conspiracies you want.

And I am not lost about vaccines rarely giving you 100% immunity to something. That is why wide spread adoption of vaccines need to happen.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    That isn't true. The CDC has been stating that the vaccine is better the natural immunity and can last longer.
    You are totally insane! A hopeless case! Holy cow.

For mask fanatics, proof that masks do more harm than good (a peer-reviewed study):
    https://www.mdpi.com/1660-4601/18/8/4344
    Last edited by jk1895; 2021-05-29 at 08:55 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    You are totally insane! A hopeless case! Holy cow.
    The truth makes me a hopeless case? Scroll to the part about natural immunity. They state that the natural immunity only lasts around 90 days and that the vaccine is a more effective tool. You keep saying you are not anti-vaccine and listen to the science but then dismiss anything you don't' like with insults. Stop being afraid of the truth.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-1...questions.html
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

The truth makes me a hopeless case? Scroll to the part about natural immunity. They state that the natural immunity only lasts around 90 days and that the vaccine is a more effective tool. You keep saying you are not anti-vaccine and listen to the science but then dismiss anything you don't' like with insults. Stop being afraid of the truth.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-1...questions.html
    The CDC is a stinking pile of corrupt shit and that's your source for your truth? Like I said, a lost cause.

15+ Year Old Account
    The CDC is a stinking pile of corrupt shit and that's your source for your truth? Like I said, a lost cause.
    The person I qouted, because context matters, stated the CDC was saying the opposite. You are just filled with hate it seems since anything that doesn't agree with you is bad and gets insulted. For a person that claims to support vaccines in general, and says they will follow the science and accept when science shows them wrong you sure don't back down from a incorrect and flawed view.

The person I qouted, because context matters, stated the CDC was saying the opposite. You are just filled with hate it seems since anything that doesn't agree with you is bad and gets insulted. For a person that claims to support vaccines in general, and says they will follow the science and accept when science shows them wrong you sure don't back down from a incorrect and flawed view.
    And I assume Fauci is a good guy?

15+ Year Old Account
    And I assume Fauci is a good guy?
    Yet again you prove it isn't about the science but politics or some other weird conspiracy. He is as good as anyone else and is knowledgeable in his field and his shown it over the years of service. And since he personally treated a nurse who got infected ebola when he didn't have to I am pretty sure anything you have to make him into an evil mastermind isn't worth the bytes it takes to store it online.

Quote Originally Posted by agm114r View Post
    I had all those childhood vaccines myself, except chickenpox, which they weren't giving yet, and I had it when I was six.
    I've had Covid, too, so I don't feel any need for the vaccine. If you haven't had it, by all means, you probably should get it. It's your choice, imo.
    hope you get it again

Read his link instead of blaming them. They actually say they dont know how long it lasts beyond 90days, not that its over at 90.. They recommend vacc over yoloing getting sick because vacc has less risk of speedrunning to the grave. Since he cant into reading comprehension and doesn't even understand his own links its not worth arguing. Let the thread die. Waste of space seeing it frontpage constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Meurik View Post
    Not being able to read someone's lips because of a mask, is not a "health issue". So FU too, you anti-vaxxing reject from the Donald Trump oompa-loompa squad.
    So mental illnesses are not serious health issues? All right, now I know. You may suffer and die from Corona, everything else is irrelevant. Don't be a pussy!

I don't understand why mods haven't come in here and taken care of the people who are doing everything they can to derail this post.

I don't understand why mods haven't come in here and taken care of the people who are doing everything they can to derail this post.
    Why are you calling for moderation (which is nothing more than censorship in this time)? Are you afraid of the truth?

This might prove why so many people follow the Corona insanity (an old educational video):
    https://youtu.be/TYIh4MkcfJA

This is science, my friends!
    Last edited by jk1895; 2021-05-29 at 09:39 PM.

Why are you calling for moderation (which is nothing more than censorship in this time)? Are you afraid of the truth?

This might prove why so many people follow the Corona insanity (an old educational video):
    https://youtu.be/TYIh4MkcfJA

This is science, my friends!
    Nothing you have said in this entire thread has any grounds in science. Literally nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Meurik View Post
    Now piss you off fucking Trump loving right-wing anti-vaxxing troll!
    You Swedish moron should be very quiet, since you have absolutely no idea what all is going on in this world.

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing you have said in this entire thread has any grounds in science. Literally nothing.
    Okay, whatever you say.