why is it only 40 hp in battlegrounds?

after the introduction of quilboars you barely have time to even to get tavern rank 5 before you're out of the game unless you play quilboars yourself...

....you know I'm usually not a fan of "Git Good" but...my last game I played Murlocs and I got top 2 just fine

Stood in the Fire
    40 HP forces you to actually play the mid-game and develop your board as you progress taverns or you fall too far behind and get knocked out. If everyone started with 60/80 HP, every game would be a race to tavern tier 6 and whoever gets the best rolls first wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Advo View Post
    40 HP forces you to actually play the mid-game and develop your board as you progress taverns or you fall too far behind and get knocked out. If everyone started with 60/80 HP, every game would be a race to tavern tier 6 and whoever gets the best rolls first wins.
    playing midgame... lol... not really much playing to be done when the whole game is going quilboars and you don't and unless you get lucky with murlocs or elementals, they will stomp you...

every game is quilboars... everywhere... every single one of my nr 1 wins after quilboar release... is quilboars... i've hit people for 30 before they can get to tavern rank 5 with quilboars...
    Last edited by Sugarcube; 2021-05-26 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcube View Post
    playing midgame... lol... not really much playing to be done when the whole game is going quilboars and you don't and unless you get lucky with murlocs or elementals, they will stomp you...

every game is quilboars... everywhere... every single one of my nr 1 wins after quilboar release... is quilboars... i've hit people for 30 before they can get to tavern rank 5 with quilboars...
    .....well my last couple of games 4th with Murlocs, 2nd with pirates, and a couple of firsts with Menagerie which is honestly stronger midgame (ironically with a quillboar)