Finally completed my most anticipated transmog ever!

It took me quite a while and it was a chore to farm those 22k Anima and 170 Grateful offerings for the armor set (not to mention how long it took get the secret artificat weapon skin plus tint back in the days) but it was worth it. Loving the new look of my Fury. Unfortunately i cannot enjoy it during Shadowlands as i go back to Venthyr again, but after SL i'll be just known as the NECROOOWWWLOOOAAARRRDDDD!

15+ Year Old Account
    Why are you going Venthyr again?

Condemn is really good.

Congrats, I'm using the covenant set on my necrolord warrior (the regular tint) and it's the best out of the 4 covenants IMO.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Wow looks dope, congrats!))

This brings up an interesting point - have they confirmed that we'll be free to transmog whatever we've collected after SL? Or in other words, can i mix maldrax cloth with venthyr cloth while riding a night fae mount after shadowlands?

Quote Originally Posted by Nhiosis View Post
    This brings up an interesting point - have they confirmed that we'll be free to transmog whatever we've collected after SL? Or in other words, can i mix maldrax cloth with venthyr cloth while riding a night fae mount after shadowlands?
    I don't believe there was any official confirmation on that. It seems to be one of those things people just started treating as fact for some reason. It's highly likely, sure, but it might also lead to some disappointment.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    I don't believe there was any official confirmation on that. It seems to be one of those things people just started treating as fact for some reason. It's highly likely, sure, but it might also lead to some disappointment.
    Thanks for your reply. That's my fear too, that it won't work. I suppose it would be possible to still impose covenant restrictions after SL since we'll still technically belong to one, but man I hope that's not the path they choose.

15+ Year Old Account
    Looks great OP, I really like it. Kinda giving me a bit of motivation to go finish off the campaign on my fury warrior alt to get the Venthyr set which I really like.

Quote Originally Posted by Boddhi View Post
    It took me quite a while and it was a chore to farm those 22k Anima and 170 Grateful offerings for the armor set (not to mention how long it took get the secret artificat weapon skin plus tint back in the days) but it was worth it. Loving the new look of my Fury. Unfortunately i cannot enjoy it during Shadowlands as i go back to Venthyr again, but after SL i'll be just known as the NECROOOWWWLOOOAAARRRDDDD!
    Grats on the mog. I've actually run out of things to buy with anima, and have like 1200 grateful offerings sitting around gathering dust.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

All you can do is wait.

You get to keep the mog if you hit 80 renown.

EDIT: Just noticed this was a necro....
    Last edited by fatgunn; 2022-08-26 at 06:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrlls View Post
    All you can do is wait.
    Why are you spamming posts? It's obvious that, based on your replies, you don't even know what the thread you're posting in is about.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Why are you spamming posts? It's obvious that, based on your replies, you don't even know what the thread you're posting in is about.
    Probably another bot farming post count so they can post links.
    If I don't respond to something you tagged me in, assume one of two things.
    1) Your post was too stupid to acknowledge, or
    2) Your post is cringe and not worth replying to.

Alternatively, if it happens a lot I probably have you blocked due to one of the above things. Thank you.

Very nice!

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Disappointed. Came here expecting to see the Mario mog.

Like it! like the colour theme